6th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Intro

 

*EXO Planet*

“Anonymous might be attacking anytime. Kris, Chan Yeol, both of you would have to be really alert.” SuHo said, “Also Jong Dae, remember to send the signal when they are sensed.”

And then more instructions for the other members and they got to their own designated position.


 

Kris and ChanYeol went to patrol around the boundaries, Kris knew that ChanYeol isn't having a good mood.

“ChanYeol, that girl..”

“Kris Ge, let's just continue with the patrolling.” ChanYeol said.

“You love her.”

“So what?”

“You wish she's here?”

ChanYeol looked at Kris and then smiled, “Not hoping for forever, but at least we met before. Therefore I won't have any more regrets.” He said.


 

*BOOM*

 

“Ge!” ChanYeol pushed Kris away.

Both of them fell to the ground, “Alright?” ChanYeol asked.

Kris nodded, “Inform Jong Dae!”


 

ChanYeol made his way to alert Jong Dae, a lightning strike is seen to be as though splitting the sky into half. Kris and ChanYeol flew up to the air with Dragon and Phoenix.

Both of them form the first defense line, Kris protect EXO-M while ChanYeol protects EXO-K. Alike to Earth having the North pole and South pole, EXO has got the M pole and K pole.


 

“Jong In, get hold of information as fast as possible, BaekHyun, report back to me.” SuHo instructed.

With the help of light, messages could be transmitted accurately and instantly.


 

“KyungSoo, MinSeok, set up a defense wall.” SuHo said.

MinSeok's power is Frost and hence he is better at defense while KyungSoo's power is Earth and hence he could manipulate the formation of the Planet.


 

“Yi Xing, just stay on standby.” SuHo looked at Yi Xing.

“LuHan, ZiTao, SeHun, just stay on standby for attacks.” SuHo said.

The atmosphere is tense, Annonymous indeed sends out an attack and it strucked near ChanYeol's place, the Fire Quarters.


 

“Send for LuHan to help reassemble.” Kris told Jong In and Baekhyun sent the message back to MAMA Quarters.

LuHan then appeared with Jong In, and started the work.

ChanYeol is holding something tightly in his hands,  “ChanYeol, did anything got damaged?” Kris asked.

ChanYeol smiled, “Luckily.”


 

That was..

His Handphone.


 

“What's that?” Jong In asked as he noticed that foreign gadget.

“Something from her.” ChanYeol replied.

“Let's get back, LuHan Ge, thank you.” ChanYeol said and then flew out to continue patrolling.


 

Kris went back up as well, he spotted something just then!

“Dragon, Attack!” he instructed, Dragon went forward and tackled with the Ice Dragon of Anonymous.


 

EXO and Anonymous is destined to be fighting.

 

Fire and Ice could never mix well.

And the owner of that Ice Dragon is...

 


TeeHee! Part 2 of the Story started! I hope you all are looking forward to this~  So basically, I  have introduced the powers of the other members, NEXT chapter would include more. And also, EXO is considered the 'FIRE'while Anonymous is the 'ICE'.

Anyways, I hope all of you would like this short introduction to the Part 2 of the story which would officially kick start during the NEXT chapter. Hmm.. why not make a guess who the owner of the Ice Dragon is? Also, there would be more hints on the NEXT chapter. And also.. Someone else important would appear next chapter.

*sounded like there are so many things to guess :p* Don't forget to comment!~~

Published: 14.01.2013, 10:00pm