[Someone's Love Crashed - 7th Part]: 78th Crash

Love Crash?!

Those Beautiful Eyes

 


KiMi went for her class as well, ChanYeol looked at both of us, “Just what are women thinking about?”

And that leads to him thinking about Jessica once again..

 

 

I went to the classroom where I am familiar with, I always loved studying and learning new things and I really hope to be able to pass down my knowledge as well.

The whole teaching process is rather smooth sailing today, they are aware that I am an alumni of the school and we shared more common topics and hence they are interested and paid attention to me when I am conducting lessons.

 

 

I tried my best to memorize their names, and we even had bonding session during lunch and I treat them to ice-cream afterwards as the weather is too hot today.

“Seonsaengnim, are you attached?” A female student asked.

“Why do you ask?” I asked.

“Ani, seonsaengnim is so pretty, I don't believe you don't have a boyfriend.” She said.

I smiled, “Jeoyo? Hmm, if 'single' means not having a boyfriend then I am single.” I said.

“Jeongmallyo? Wah~ who on Earth didn't woo after such a pretty lady like seonsaengnim?” she said.

And I can say the class bonding went well.

 

 

Till then, “Oh? Having a party with the new teacher?”

I heard ChanYeol's voice, “Park seonsaengnim, meet Seo seonsaengnim.” The boys pulled ChanYeol over.

I smiled, “Annyeonghaseyo.” I said.

“Wah~ Both of them looked so good together.” The students commented.

I blushed and bit my lower lips and look up to ChanYeol, he smiled.

 

 

“Seonsaengnimdeul, does both of you know each other?” Some students are observant enough.

“Geurae~ we are working in the same school.” ChanYeol replied casually.

“Both of you seems really close?” They asked.

ChanYeol nodded, “Majayo.” He said.

“Yah yah, you all, back to class now.” I said.

“Seo seonsaengnim~~” They whined.

 

 

“Mwo?~” I asked.

“Are you two together?” a male student asked.

“HaeJoon, you're really smart kid.” ChanYeol said.

I let out a dry cough, “Time for the next lesson.” I said.

They whined again, I seriously can't believe that I am in a High School now, these kids..

 

 

“Alright~” ChanYeol said, “I am going to say it when you all managed to score A for Mathematics.” He said.

“Seongsaengnim~~” they all said and sighed.

These bunch of kids are really cute to get along with.

 

 

I chuckled, “Come on, back to class.”

They all went back and ChanYeol grabbed my wrist before I go, “Saranghaeyo.” He said close to my ear and left a kiss on my cheek.

My face flushed in red, and then I hurried to go back to class.

ChanYeol just smiled.

 

 

*DongHae's POV

“SoonJae ah~ Appa is going to work, do you want to come along?” DongHae asked.

“Appa can go to work, SoonJae would be obedient and stay here.” He said.

There are times that SoonJae did the housework again, of course it's not that DongHae told him to do so, but, He said he want to do it.

“Andwaeyo. How can Appa leave you here at home alone? I can't bear to even leave you for a second now.” DongHae said.

His eyes filled with heartache but at the same time love as well.

 

 

SoonJae gave DongHae a hug, “Appa~ SoonJae will wait for you at home, I will wait for Eomma as well.” He said.

DongHae's heart clenched upon hearing, he hugged the kid close to him, “Appa promise you..”

He swallowed his saliva down to try to stop the tears from flowing out, “I will try my best to find your Eomma.” He said.

SoonJae nodded, “Appa and Eomma.. being together..”

“I really wish it would be like this.” He said.

DongHae looked at the kid, he said nothing else and then he left the kid at home since that's what the kid wished for.

 

 

DongHae called Jessica by phone again but still she didn't pick up..

“Neo.. Jigeum eodieseo?”

 

His tears fell..

As though his heart is tearing apart, he really hope to see her again..

Those beautiful eyes that he wished to see them again..

 

Jessica Jung, just where are you now?

 


HaeSica~~~

We are moving onto the Final part of this story!!~~ 

By saying the LAST part means.. This is ENDING... ):

 

Refer to the Foreword for a mini teaser :p

And also, the main image today is a teaser as well (:

Do comment as well (:

 

 

If you like this story so far, do VOTE this (:

It's a form of recognition to me~

 

 

Published: 21.03.2013, 11:15am