14th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Secret Revealed!

 

“MAMA?” SuHo and the other members are surprised to see such a gorgeous lady standing in there.

“I am always here, just that I am invisible.” MAMA said.


 

ChanYeol finds MAMA really alike to someone, “MAMA, may I ask a question?” ChanYeol asked politely.

“Yes ChanYeol?” MAMA had them to seat down before they continue with the conversation.

“MAMA, you look really.. No, I mean the girl I met on Earth looks.. exactly like you.” ChanYeol said.


 

MAMA nodded, “Really? Isn't she beautiful then?” she asked.

ChanYeol smiled, MAMA smiled as well, “My children, I regard all of you as my children and so, I have to tell you all everything you should know.” She said.

Every one of them listened as MAMA started saying, “Anonymous and I were in love, Kris is our son and he wanted Kris back.” She said.


 

“So that is why Kris Ge..” ChanYeol asked.

MAMA nodded, “We had a daughter as well, who is Kris's younger twin sister.” She added.

“Kris's twin sister.. Isn't she sent back to Earth?” Jong In asked.


 

“Kristal.. I remember her.” SeHun said, “Such a cute girl.”

“What does Kristal have to do.. Wait.. Min Ah and MAMA..” SuHo looked at MAMA, “Don't tell us..”

“Anonymous got Min Ah in his hands but he doesn't know that she is his daughter.” MAMA said.


 

“So Anonymous shouldn't know about this?” SuHo asked, this news is rather overwhelming.

MAMA nodded, “I can't let him be aware of this. He thought that Kristal is the daughter of mine and..”

“My Father.” ChanYeol knew what is on MAMA's mind, “Anonymous and MAMA got separated..”

“No ChanYeol, it isn't you or your Father. It's just me. Anonymous wanted Power but I didn't give it to him because I didn't want to feed his desire.” MAMA said.


 

“ChanYeol, I have made plans for you and Kristal.” MAMA said.

“Plans?” ChanYeol asked.

“Jong In, when the time comes, I need you to fetch Kristal back for me.” MAMA instructed.

“Yes MAMA.” Jong In obeyed.


 

“Kristal couldn't stay here for long and so, I made plans for ChanYeol and her, both of you shall stay on Earth.” MAMA said.

“MAMA..” ChanYeol didn't know how to respond.

“But could ChanYeol adapt to Earth?” KyungSoo asked.

“ChanYeol, you can. All of you can, but ChanYeol would be the best. All of you are half-Human, and so that is why there isn't the problem.” MAMA said.

“So ChanYeol and Kristal would be living on Earth once Jong In fetches Kristal back?” MinSeok asked.

MAMA nodded.


 

ChanYeol smiled but as he look at all his brother, “Be sure to visit us.” He said.

“That's for sure.” Jong In said.


 

*Anonymous*

“Min Ah, are you feeling better? I heard from KyuHyun that a representative from EXO would be coming to fetch you over.” DongHae said and looked at me with concern.

“I am alright, yes, I am aware of it.” I said.

“But I wanted to send you back.” DongHae said.

“DongHae Oppa, thank you for everything. I would be alright on Earth by my own, you don't have to be worried.” I said.

“But..” DongHae was about to say something but the door opened.

“Ruler would like to meet you before sending you back.” Shin Dong came in and said.

I stood up, DongHae held my hand, “I will go with you.” he said.

“Don't worry.” I said.


 

I followed Shin Dong to the Anonymous Hall, went in and saw that familiar figure, Kris Oppa really looks like him.

“Anonymous?” I called.

“You're here? Take a seat then?” He said.

“It's alright, I will just listen while I stand.” I said.

“If that's what you want.” He said and took a seat then he looked at me, “You may go back to Earth now, thank you for your cooperation and now I have got my son back with me.” He said.

I faked a smile, “Don't thank me for that.” I said, “I just wanted to be home, that's all.”

“Sure, but EXO planet wanted you there first, someone would be sent from there to fetch you.” He said.

“Yes, I am aware of that.” I said.

“Then I think that's all.” He said and I was about to leave when..


 

“Ah...” I started having difficulties in breathing once again.

“KyuHyun!” Anonymous called for KyuHyun to come over.

KyuHyun arrived as soon as he got the call, they all had some sort of a receptor in them and so no matter how far they are, they could still be able to respond to Anonymous's order.


 

“Min Ah?” KyuHyun shake me a little to wake me up.

KyuHyun's POV
If I were to heal her now, then wouldn't Ruler find out..


 

*Author's POV*

“Ruler, I will be bringing her out.” KyuHyun said.

“Just save her first, don't mind me.” Anonymous said.

KyuHyun's Unicorn came out of it's own and healed Min Ah, right before Anonymous's eyes, “KyuHyun, didn't you say you didn't heal her?” Anonymous asked, he demanded for an answer.

“Ruler, I didn't but my Unicorn did.” KyuHyun replied.


 

“Didn't you say I am your Ruler and that is why Unicorn heals me? But..”

“Ruler, Unicorn heals anyone who has the same blood as you.” KyuHyun said and Unicorn is done with healing.

The Unicorn went back into KyuHyun's body.


 

“The same blood as me.. Impossible! This girl isn't my daughter!” Anonymous felt so confused.

“Anonymous?” Kris appeared just then and saw that Min Ah is lying on the ground, “Kristal!”

Kris carried her up, “What have you done to her!” He shouted at Anonymous, “You're such a heartless man.”


 

Kris left while carrying Min Ah, leaving behind KyuHyun not knowing what to do next and Anonymous being confused.

“KyuHyun, follow Kris and see if there is anything you can do.” Anonymous ordered even when he is still confused about the current situation.

“Kris.. Kristal.. They.. Are they?” Anonymous started thinking hard.


 

*Kris Dorm*

“Kristal, don't scare me, please wake up..” Kris held onto Min Ah's hand and pleaded.

KyuHyun came in the room, “Young Mister, don't worry, I have already healed her.” He said.

“KyuHyun, what happened?” Kris asked.

“Ruler did nothing to her, Min Ah just gotten weak and collapsed.” KyuHyun said, “Definitely time for her to be back to Earth.”

“Thank you.” Kris said, “Jong In would be coming over later, I will wait for Kristal to be awake before he could bring her away.”

“Yes Young Mister. Young Mister, Min Ah is your younger sister, right?” KyuHyun asked.

Kris nodded, “Don't tell him.” He said.


 

“But please be prepared that Ruler might have known it already. My Unicorn healed her just now.” KyuHyun said.

Kris knew about their Unicorn's specificity and sighed, “I will speak to him after Kristal leaves.” He said.

“Then I shall leave now. I will inform Jong In to come over here later.” KyuHyun said.

“Thank you.”

“It's my pleasure. Let Min Ah rest first, you don't have to worry.” KyuHyun said and left.

 


And the Secret is Revealed! So we kind of knew what happened between Anonymous and MAMA as well.

How is it? Do comment~ <3

 

Published: 28.01.2013,9:20pm