[Someone's Love Crashed - 7th Part]: 68th Crash

Love Crash?!

Family Reunion

 


“This kid.. ChanYeol and you?” JyeHoon asked.

“Appa, meet KiJoong. KiJoong, he's your Harabeoji.” I said to the kid.

KiJoong bowed and said, “Annyeonghaseyo, Park KiJoong imnida.”

“Such a cute kid, come over to Halmeoni.” Reina said and KiJoong went to her.

“Halmeoni, you looked alike to Eomma.” The kid said so and looked at Reina for quite some time.

And then EXO oppadeul took turns to play with the kid.

 

 

“ChanYeol hyung, so he inherited the Fire Phoenix, am I right?” Jong In asked.

ChanYeol nodded, “He did. That is why I could sense him.” He said.

I looked at ChanYeol and then smiled.

 

 

“Appa, Eomma, oppadeul, why are all of you here?” I asked.

“We are not welcomed here?” LuHan asked with the most innocent look he can show, and KiJoong did so as well.

These two would be a killer if they starts attacking you with their aegyo.

 

 

“Aniyo~ Joongie come over to Eomma. LuHan oppa, I am just asking. Don't get me wrong.” I said.

KiJoong came to me and sat down beside me, Kris then spoke, “Krystal, we are here for your birthday celebration.” He said.

 

 

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you~”

I heard ChanYeol's voice and so I turned my back and..

 

 

He's holding onto a birthday cake while walking towards me, “Happy birthday to Krystal, Happy birthday to you~” And also, they all sang the birthday song with him.

I am close to the verge of tears, “Thank you.” I said.

 

 

“Baby, please don't cry.” ChanYeol said and he smiled.

I let out a smile and Kris took a tissue and wiped my tears, “My darling sister, stay pretty.” He said and pinched my nose.

I smiled, “Oppa, Komawo.” I said.

I made a wish and then blew out the candles.

 

 

We had dinner before we eat the cake, KyungSoo and Lay with the help of SuHo, they prepared dinner.

So while they prepare, we had our own chats going on.

 

 

KiJoong loves to sit with Kris as well, he seems to know clearly that he's my real brother and I told him so later on.

Kris like the kid as well, he probably would have lots of kids in the future.

 

 

“Oppa, when are you getting a wife?” I asked as I sit closer to him as well.

He looks at me and his big hands ruffles my hair, “Fate decides.” He replies.

 

 

The rest of them are still close to each other and then someone said this..

“Baekhyun Hyung, aren't you dating now? Whose that girl? Why didn't you introduce her to us?” Zi Tao said it.

BaekHyun gave Zi Tao a stare, “I told you she's just a girl, and she's my friend.” He said.

“So she's a girlfriend?” I asked, teasing him further.

“Krystal.. Please, not even you.” He said, and we all laughed.

 

 

KiJoong then went to ChanYeol, “So how is it over at EXO?” ChanYeol asked.

“Everything's pretty fine. MAMA and Ruler is now back together and the two planets kind of merged.” Min Seok said.

“Merged?” I asked.

“Both of us decide to build a bridge between both planets and they started to work along as well. Technology advancements are going well.” JyeHoon said.

I nodded, from that iPhone looking communicator, I could see the great improvements made.

 

 

“Appa!” KiJoong called ChanYeol, the kid has a cute habit of calling people's name a little louder than usual if he likes that person.

ChanYeol looks at the cute creature who is seating on his lap playing with the plushie that he bought for him just now in the afternoon.

“Ne KiJoong?” He asked in a gentle way, looking at the kid as though the whole world is just him and KiJoong.

 

 

KiJoong smiled angelically, “Appa, what does it feels like on EXO planet?” He asked.

I smiled and we all smiled, ChanYeol nibbled the kid's tiny hands and then smiled, “Aigoo~~ KiJoong ah~ Appa really loves you a lot and a lot.” He said.

KiJoong then smile, “KiJoong loves Appa as well.” he snuggle into ChanYeol while ChanYeol hugs him tight.


 

 

“Seems like the father and the son is getting along really well.” Reina said, feeling comforted.

“Why not we bring KiJoong to EXO planet? Like a vacation kind of thing.” Jong In suggested.

“Shall we?” ChanYeol looked at me and then at the parents.

“Really?” The kid asked while feeling really eager, his eyes shone with excitement.

“Of course you can.” ChanYeol kissed the kid on the forehead and I agreed to it as well.

“Yay!~” KiJoong cheered and then soon, dinner is ready.

 

 

“Mo-Mo.” We all said.

KiJoong looked at me, “My dear, jalmeokgesseumnida.” I said.

KiJoong then smiled, and we continued with dinner.

 

 

“Hyung, can KiJoong control the powers?” Yi Xing asked.

“Not yet.” ChanYeol said.

“Then we shall teach him to do so.” SeHun suggested.

 

KiJoong just looks at me and then continued eating.

 


To pay off the chapter which I didn't update~~ Here you go~~ <3

 

We now starts the 7th Part!

Someone's Love Crashed?

Whose turn is it now? Make a guess and also, do look forward to...

Once again another PLOT TWIST :p

 

Hmm.. Let's see how will KiJoong learn to control his powers then? (:

And also, look forward to what is going to be happening :p

 

I just want to ask.. Do you all love this?

Like as in.. This is really getting really really.. LONG..

Should I continue or split it into Part 2? 

 

Published: 11.03.2013, 8:00pm