9th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Lee Dong Hae

 

I couldn't sleep well these days, too many things in my mind, too much to think about so I rolled back and forth on bed.

DongHae POV
Just what is she so troubled about?
Please just sleep well.

 

In the end, I started counting sheep. It didn't really work but kept me occupied. I just couldn't think more about Kris, ChanYeol and what Anonymous said.

And who is that girl? Anonymous's wife? But doesn't he love MAMA?


 

In the end, I woke up, sat upright with my back on the cushion, DongHae spotted me awake and came to seat by my side. The door is actually there but only DongHae could bring me in and out. Me alone would be impossible to get out of that membrane-looking door.

“Is there anything troubling you?” He asked, those eyes are as gentle as calm waters.

“No..” I said and looked down, just then I remembered, “Oppa, does Uncle Anonymous has a wife?” I asked.


 

“Uncle Anonymous?”

“I mean, your Ruler, Does he has a wife?” I asked.

“Ruler has a wife before, and some rumors said that he even got children. To some extent, people said he even got a twin children.” DongHae replied.


 

“Twins? Where are they then?” I asked.

“Nobody knows. And those are just rumours.” DongHae replied.

I nodded my head, “I don't know why your Ruler kept me here and wants me to act as a bait.. I don't even know why must he..”

 

I shouldn't say anymore.
 

“Nothing. I am just vexed. Don't care about about me.” I said and told DongHae to leave.

“I am not leaving.” He said, “I am here to protect you.”

“Protect? Forget it, I am fine on my own. Don't worry.” I said.


 

“Min Ah, I like you.” He said.

I looked at him, “Stop the joke, I am a human.”

“I am not kidding, I am clearly aware about this. I am a human.” DongHae said.

 


“What?!” I looked at him and is literally shock.

“I am. Ruler is my Uncle.” He said, “I bet he told you he isn't really alien.”


 

“You.. Are you serious?” I asked, “But how come you are just like an alien? I mean, even the language mastering?”

“I am a mixed blood, my mother indeed is an alien but I am not. My father is now somewhere on Earth. My mother passed away when she gave birth to me as I am a human and she's an alien.” DongHae said.


 

“I.. I am sorry.”

“It's alright, Uncle takes good care of me and I treat him like my own Father as well.” He said.

“So are you aware of his children?” I asked.

“Frankly speaking, Yes. But I shouldn't be discussing this here with you.” DongHae said.

“So you are aware that they are your cousins? And you can't speak about it?” I asked.

He nodded, “Anonymous and EXO are destined to be enemies. I can't betray my uncle.”


 

I am so speechless with this, “But didn't he want his children back? Why can't they do it peacefully?” I asked.

“There's no way for a peaceful negotiation between Uncle and MAMA.” DongHae said, “Their love story is way too confusing and complexed.”

“Did MAMA cheat on him or what?” I asked.

“Not sure about that, but personally, I don't think so.” DongHae said, “Both of them loved each other a lot and it all began to change due to Uncle's greed for power.”

“MAMA gave birth to them two and doted on them so much, I don't believe that she would cheat on Uncle and then still love the children.” DongHae said.


 

*EXO Planet*

MAMA wasn't around for a few days and hence, SuHo and Jong In waited outside for days, “MAMA, this is the report that we have gotten. Ruler of Anonymous would like to initiate a meeting with you.” SuHo said.

SuHo and Jong In are now in an empty room, the MAMA Quarters. They are really speaking to no one.


 

MAMA is only heard, only her voice would be heard and no one has actually seen her before, “Anything else?” MAMA's voice is heard.

“ChanYeol's benefactor on Earth is being captured by Anonymous.” SuHo said.

“The girl whom ChanYeol met on Earth?” MAMA asked.

“Yes, MAMA.” SuHo replied, “Here's a photo of her.” SuHo said and let the photo off his hand and the photo disappeared.


 

MAMA was silent for awhile and then she said, “I will think about this. Jong In, I will call for you later.” She said.

“Yes, MAMA.” Jong In said and sent SuHo back to Head Quarters (Water Quarters) and then station himself outside MAMA Quarters.


 

*MAMA Quarters*

MAMA looked at the picture, “Min Ah...”

 

*Head Quarters*

“Hyung, how was it? What did MAMA say?” ChanYeol ran to SuHo when he saw Jong In brought him back.

“ChanYeol, be careful. You are still sick, go and rest.” SuHo held onto ChanYeol's waist and helped the frail figure back to bed with Yi Xing helping as well.

ChanYeol waited for SuHo to speak, “MAMA said she would think about it. Jong In is now stationed outside his Quarters.” SuHo said.

(Apparently, MAMA is still a 'he' for EXO members)
 

“MAMA would save Min Ah.. Hyung, please say he would.” ChanYeol got agitated again.

“ChanYeol, calm down.. Don't be like this, you would become even more sick.” Yi Xing is really worried about ChanYeol now.

 

From the day whereby the Right hand of Ruler came and passed the photo to Kris, ChanYeol fell really sick and Yi Xing thought a Health Potion and sleep would be able to cure him. But, no!

He's still so frail and weak that even Kris got affected. Twins kind of gets affect when one is hurt. Probably ChanYeol misses Min Ah too much that he just can't recover.

 

“ChanYeol, listen to me, I believe MAMA would do something about it, don't worry and just recover soon, alright?” Kris came to seat beside ChanYeol on the bed and said.

“Ge..” ChanYeol hugged Kris, “I miss her... I miss her so much that my heart is so numb, it really hurts..”

 

ChanYeol shed tears, the very first time the other brothers saw him cry and shed tears.

“ChanYeol, hush hush, everything would be fine, we are all here for you.” Kris said gently as he pats ChanYeol's back and soothe him a little.

 

“ChanYeol, believe in us, we would do anything to persuade MAMA if she decided to not do anything.” BaekHyun came and held ChanYeol's hand.
 

“Hyung..”

 

“At most, we shall go save her on our own.” KyungSoo said.

“Yeah, I am on for it.” Zi Tao said.

“Count me in. I might be the youngest but I love ChanYeol hyung as much as all the hyungdeul.” SeHun said and casted a mini tornado in his hand.

LuHan ruffled SeHun's hair, “SeHun is right. I am in for it as well.”
 

 

And then all of them are in for this plan, ChanYeol got so touched that even SuHo agreed silently to it, “Brothers..” ChanYeol looked at them, “Thank you..” He said.

“Silly, get your rest and please recover soon.” Kris said and they left the room so as to let ChanYeol rest well.

 

ChanYeol didn't rest in his own Quarters as the Fire is now too strong for him to handle and control. 

Yi Xing says, the Fire element field might hurt him even more and so ChanYeol is now recuperating at SuHo's Water Quarters which is the Head Quarters as well.

SeHun and SuHo got back to work, with BaekHyun around as well. Kris is resting on the other bed beside ChanYeol.

 

Yi Xing has been pretty busy these days taking care of Kris and ChanYeol. The rest of them are patrolling and then they handed the duties to the other alien soldiers.

 

KyungSoo brought food in for everyone, “KyungSoo hyung, komawo.” SeHun said and dig in.

“You're..” KyungSoo stopped what he was about to say and his facial expressions got serious.

“KyungSoo, what happened?” SuHo asked.

“The Fire Quarters..” KyungSoo said.

 

BaekHyun used 'light' to call for Jong In and he's back.

Jong In, KyungSoo, LuHan and SeHun went to the Fire Quarters.

 

*Fire Quarters*

“That's fast. You guys are indeed really sensitive.”

“Left, stop your crap! Who gave you permission to come here?” KyungSoo stared at the intruder. He's the Left hand of the Ruler.

“KyungSoo, why are you so fierce? I am just visiting. Just wanna say that Ruler wants to me pass this message, "If MAMA don't agree to the meeting, then don't blame him for killing the girl off."”

 

“MAMA is currently making a decision from a trip back. We will send an ambassador there soon.” LuHan said.

“Good. LuHannie, you are still as beautiful as before.” Left said and touched LuHan's face.

“Get your hands away!” SeHun used 'wind' and pushed Left away.

“Woah woah SeHunnie, still as protective of your LuHan hyung as before? Fine fine, I am leaving.” Left said.

And then he left.
 

SeHun looked at LuHan, “Ge, are you alright?" he asked.

LuHan nodded, “SeHun, don't worry.” he said.

This pair of twin is also really attached to each other.
 

“Alright, I got to send you all back and station myself at MAMA Quarters.” Jong In said and sent them back to Head Quarters.

“What did Left said?” SuHo asked.

SeHun got ready to script, (means writing out a scroll) “MAMA would have to make a decision as soon as possible.” LuHan said. Considering that ChanYeol is resting in the room and he didn't want him to be even sicker than he is now.

 

“I got it. No damages to the Fire Quarters, I hope?” SuHo asked.

“No worries.” KyungSoo said.

SeHun wrote the scroll, Jong In and SuHo made their way to MAMA Quarters and passed the message.

 

*Jail*

I am seating on the bed, looking out the window.

I started singing, 

 

"If you wander off too far, my love will get you home.

If you follow the wrong star, my love will get you home.

If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,

Get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.

Boy, my love will get you home." 

 

"Chan Yeol.. how are you now?" I missed him.

 

"I miss you."

 


And we have Dong Hae as Ruler's nephew... and also, MAMA seems to know who Min Ah is.. Wow. And Dong Hae confessed.

Just a note, The different sections of EXO planet would be termed as Quarters, while on Anonymous, it would be termed Dorms.

MAMA Quarters would be the Main Hall on EXO, while Anonymous Hall would the the Main Hall on Anonymous.

Do comment~ I hope you all like the story~ Suggest a name for Kris's Father, Anonymous! (:

Hmm.. this is going to take a while before we move on to Part 3 of the story. I would storm again once I am free :p

 

Published: 22.01.2013, 8:10pm