[Love Never Dies - 6th Part] 64th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

The child's ranking

 


The four of us had dinner together, “Appa~” KiJoong is literally sticking with ChanYeol, he sat on ChanYeol's lap and both of them are having fun.

“Joongie, you're really attached to your Appa, don't you?” I asked.

KiJoong then smiled innocently, “I still love Eomma! Eomma is the best!” He said.

 

 

ChanYeol ruffled the kid's head, “What about Appa?” He asked.

KiJoong looked at ChanYeol, “Appa is the best as well but Appa is number Two.” He said.

 

 

“What about Samchon?” DongHae asked.

“Hmm..” The kid took some time before he answer, “Samchon is number zero.” He said.

“Zero?” DongHae felt puzzled with the kid's reply, “Because Samchon did a lot for Eomma and KiJoong.. You're the best, and I will respect you the most.” KiJoong said.

DongHae left a kiss on the kid's forehead, “Komawo KiJoong ah, Samchon feels the same way as well.” He said, “Of course, not the respect part but the loving part.” He said.

 

 

I smiled, “ChanYeol, you still got rooms for improvements.” I said.

ChanYeol nodded, “I will strive to be number one in KiJoong's eyes.” He said.

KiJoong nodded, “Appa, saranghae.” He said, “Saranghaeyo.” ChanYeol said.

 

 

I am glad that both of them are good, what worries me now is DongHae, “Oppa, eat more.” I said.

He nodded.

 

 

ChanYeol just keeps on looking at both of us, I spotted him doing so and I stick out my tongue cheekily and continued eating.

 

 

After dinner, ChanYeol asked KiJoong whether he wants to move into the house, “Appa, does Eomma stays in the house with us?” KiJoong asked.

“Of course Eomma is staying with us.” ChanYeol said.

I held KiJoong's hand and nodded, “Yay!~” The kid cheered.

DongHae smiled, “So both of you are moving out?” He asked.

“Oppa, we will but not so soon.” I said, “Don't worry about me, I will send the remaining things over to your house. If you want to, you could even be back now.” He said.


 

 

I looked at DongHae, “Oppa, aren't you trying too hard to chase us out?” I asked.

“Aniyo, I didn't mean that.. I.. Min Ah..” DongHae panicked, “Oppa, calm down.” I said, “I will slowly pack and then maybe just three more days here, alright?” I asked.

“No rush, take the time.” ChanYeol said.

“Park ChanYeol, You got used to waiting?” DongHae asked, “Just move back then? Pack some of KiJoong's clothes and his toys as well. I will send the rest over these days.” He said, “Just go, I want my privacy.”

I smiled, “If you really want it to like this.” I said and called ChanYeol to come up with me.

 

 

KiJoong accompanied DongHae..

Both of them sat down together on the sofa, “Samchon, are you not feeling happy?” KiJoong asked.

DongHae turn to look at the kid, “Ani KiJoong, I am alright.” He faked a smile even, to his very best he could.

“Don't lie.” KiJoong said, “Joongie wants Samchon to be happy, Joongie wants Samchon to smile happily.”

DongHae hugged the kid, “If only you are my son..” He murmured.

KiJoong hugged him close, “Samchon.. Kamsahamnida.” He said.

 

 

*ChanYeol and Min Ah

“Min Ah, I see that KiJoong loves playing with models a lot..” ChanYeol saw the collection of model toys that KiJoong owns.

I nodded, “He's a lot like you.” I said.

“Like Father, Like Son. I do find KiJoong looks a lot like you as well.” He said.

“He's so kind-hearted, pure and innocent, very intelligent as well.” He said.

ChanYeol held my hand, “Thank you.” He said and looked at me in the eyes.

 

 

We left the house afterwards, “Take care.” DongHae said.

“Not as though we are leaving to somewhere far.” I said, 

DongHae gave me a hug, “Be happy.” He said.

“I will.” I said.

DongHae squatted down beside KiJoong and left a kiss on KiJoong's forehead, “Be a good kid, alright?” He asked.

“Ne!” The kid said and kissed DongHae's cheek.

 

We left the house and went back to OUR house.

 


Yay~~ Back to their house~

Let's see how the story goes~~

EXO probably would be making their appearance soon~ *wink*

Double update~ Do comment~

 

Published: 05.03.2013, 7:10pm