[Love Never Dies - 6th Part] 60th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Talk

 


“Min Ah, he's your child?” Jessica asked, she looks rather astonished.

I carried KiJoong up, “KiMi, I will be leaving for now.” I walked pass Jessica, “And for saying those hurtful words to a child, Karma would find you someday.” I said and left.

KiJoong held onto me tightly as he felt insecure, I patted him lightly on his back to soothe him.

 

 

“Min Ah?” ChanYeol came by in the opposite direction.

“If someone were to tell your child that their parents would throw him away because he is playing his toy, what would you feel?” I shouted at him.

“What happened?” ChanYeol is totally blur about the current situation.

“Ask your wife!” I shouted and left.

 



“Min Ah!” ChanYeol gave chase and he stopped me by standing in front of me.

“You're my wife. We are married, don't you remember?” He asked and he flashed the wedding ring.

The wedding ring..

 

 

I looked at him, “Ask the mother of your child.“ I said and then walked away, KiJoong and I went home.


 

 

ChanYeol made his way to the staffs' room, “Jessica, what happened?” He demanded an answer.

“What do you mean?” Jessica feigned ignorance, “What did you do to make Min Ah so frustrated?” He asked.

“I..” Of course Jessica wouldn't admit.

 

 

“She told an innocent kid that his mother would abandon him if he plays with his toy. How could you say such a thing to such an angelic kid? I can't believe you are a Mother.” KiMi said and showed Jessica a disgusted look.

“You mean, the kid that Min Ah is with? Who is he?” ChanYeol looked at KiMi.

KiMi didn't answer, “You don't have to know.” She said.

 

 

“Jessica Jung, let me tell you this again, if you ever hurt Min Ah again, don't you ever wish for me to appear in front of you anymore.” ChanYeol warned and went out again.

He tried calling Min Ah, “Please, pick up the call..”


 

 

While I..

“Eomma, that ahjussi just now..” KiJoong asked while he sits on my lap, “KiJoong, rest first.” I said and I carried him out of the cab.

I laid him down on bed and hoax him to sleep,  “Looks like Appa..” the kid mumbled as he sleeps.


 

 

"So he really know who ChanYeol is?" My mind is in a mess, KiMi told me that ChanYeol and Jessica is together because ChanYeol got drunk and did that with her.

Everything came to me too suddenly and I hadn't even the time to digest and sort them out, “KiJoong, Eomma loves you, I wish you could be happy and you don't have to be sandwiched between us..” I left a kiss on his forehead and pulled the blanket over him.


 

 

DongHae came back earlier today, “Oppa.” I went to greet him.

“Min Ah, why do you look unhappy? What happened?” He sensed my unhappiness, “I went to school for the workshop and..” I told him what happened while we sat down on the sofa.

 

 

After hearing what happened, “That woman said such a thing to KiJoong?!” He literally flared. I covered his mouth with my hand, “Oppa, hush. KiJoong is sleeping.” I said.

DongHae took my hand down and hold it, he took a deep breathe in and out and calm himself down, “And then?” He asked.

“We met ChanYeol before we left and.. KiJoong seems to know that..”

“He knows.” DongHae said.

 

 

I looked at him with wide open eyes, “What?”

“The Fire Phoenix, remember? Of course KiJoong knows about it.” DongHae said.

I sighed, “Don't worry, KiJoong is a really obedient kid, he will listen to you. Talk to him and let him feel secure.” He suggested.

“I planned to do so later at night.” I said.


 

 

I went to get my bag and my phone is ringing..

- Park Chan Yeol -

 

I decided to pick it up, “Yes?”

“Min Ah, can we talk?” He asked.

“What do you want to talk about?” I asked, “Everything. Give me a chance, could you?” He asked.

“Fine, after today, don't ever say that I didn't give you the chance to explain yourself.” I said.

 

 

ChanYeol suggested for us to meet at the cafe near school,  “Where are you going?” DongHae asked.

“Just going out for a while. Oppa, if KiJoong..” 

DongHae said so before I finish my sentence, “Just leave the kid to me.” I nodded and then hailed a cab.

 

 

I reached the cafe and ChanYeol is already there waiting,  He smiled as he saw me walking over..

 

 

"That smile.." I shook it off my mind and took a seat opposite him, “Speak your mind.” I said.

“Would you like something to drink?” He asked.

“Just talk.” I said.
 

 

He nodded and started the talk.

 


Hi Lovely ones~~ I have to say, I might be stopping for a while. Slight - Hiatus.. ):

Apparently, I need time. Although it's vacation, but I got quite a lot of things that I must do.

I would still be continuing my Mandarin Tutorial (if you are one of my students),

so I would probably be updating this story a little later... ):

 

Do comment and you all could still chat with me if you want to, I might be online here now and then, just not writing :p

 

Published: 02.03.2013, 2:20pm