[Love Never Dies - 6th Part] 58th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

한번도 Once More

 

“KiJoong!” I shouted in hopes that the kid appears and just then I saw a kid, “KiJoong?” I went to him.

The kid turn to look at me with watery eyes, “KiJoong.. Don't cry, what happened?” I asked as I wiped the tears away from the kid's face.

“Eomma.. Eomma wouldn't throw KiJoong away right?” He asked and couldn't stop crying.

 

I looked at the kid and hugged him close to me, “KiJoong ah~ what happened? Eomma wouldn't leave you, how could Eomma bear to throw you away? Who told you this?” I asked.

“Eomma~~” And the kid just keeps on crying and he tighten his hug, “A.. A scary auntie told me that if I play with superhero-Gundam-number-one, Eomma would abandon KiJoong.” He said and had some difficulties catching his breathe.

He placed his Gundam toy on the floor, “KiJoong don't want superhero-Gundam-number-one, KiJoong wants mummy!” He looked at me with those eyes and it hurts my heart so much to hear this from him.

 

Just who said these hurtful words to him?
 

“KiJoong~ come, Eomma love you.” I hugged him and left a kiss on his forehead, I wiped his tears away, “Don't cry anymore, Eomma will love KiJoong just like how KiJoong loves gundam.”

I took his gundam toy up and wipe away the dust that got onto it, “KiJoong loves Gundam don't you? Isn't this superhero-Gundam-number-one? Your very first Gundam toy and you only have one Gundam-number-one isn't it?” I asked.

I placed the toy back into the kid's hands, “Gundam to me is just like KiJoong, you are one and only for Eomma.” I said, “Eomma will never abandon you so you can't abandon Gundam as well, arasso?” I asked.

KiJoong nodded, “Eomma~~” He hugged me and I carried him.

 

“Tired already?” I asked as the kid slowly fell asleep in my arms while holding tightly onto his Gundam toy.

He's just like ChanYeol, both of them name their creation.
 

I went back to the staffs' room and took our belongings, “Fell asleep?” KiMi asked.

I nodded, “Annyeong.” I whispered to her and she nodded.

I left the school and then let KiJoong sleep in the room while I plan to prepare lunch, My phone vibrated, “Min Ah, KiJoong's cap is still with me, shall I bring it over to you after work or you want to come over again?” KiMi asked.

I forgot KiJoong's cap just now,  “I will come over, that's Joongie's favourite cap.” I said.

“Sure, I will leave it on the desk, I got a lesson to go now, sorry.” She said.

“No, thank you. Go on for lessons then.” I said.

 

I took my phone, wallet and keys along and went back to school. I took the cap and then I prepared to go but just then, “Min Ah?”

His voice.

 

I didn't bother and just left, He grabbed my wrist, “I know it's you, please, listen to me.” He said.

“We have nothing much to say.” I said, “Please let go.”

He didn't.

 

“Mr Park.” I said, “Let go of me please.”

ChanYeol then loosen his grip, “I am sorry.”

I looked at him, “Do you think saying sorry would cure everything?” I asked.

He just look at me without words, his appearance didn't change much but those eyes..

Became dull.

 

I diverted my attention away from him, “I have to go.”

“Just once?” He asked.

“Once more, listen to me, could you?” He asked.

No, he begged.

 

I really was about to agree to it..

 

“Eomma, I hope Appa could be able to come with us.” A kid's voice, “Appa!” He came running towards ChanYeol.

“SoonJae..” ChanYeol looked at the kid.

I looked at him and then onto the kid and I saw Jessica, “Min Ah?” Jessica looks rather surprised when she saw me.

 

“Mr Park, good to see that you have a happy family now.” I said and went away.

“Min Ah!” ChanYeol wanted to give chase but the kid pulled his hand, “SoonJae.." ChanYeol wants to shake the kid's hand off and give chase but..

He couldn't bear to do so.

 


Published: 28.02.2013, 6:23pm