[Love Crushed - 5th Part] 55th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

To leave this sorrow land

 

DongHae went to change out of the drenched clothes as well. I came out from the bath room and he told me to take a seat on the sofa, “Here you go.” He said and passed me a cup of hot chocolate.

I took the cup from him, “Komawo.”

“Forget about what had happened and you can stay here as long as you want to.” DongHae said.

 

Just then, DongHae's phone rang, “Your Abeoji.” He said.

“Don't tell him.” I said and he nodded.

“Uncle.” DongHae picked up the phone.

“DongHae, have you found Kristal yet?” He asked.

“Yes, she's alright now, don't worry, I will take care of her.” DongHae said.

“Alright, I will settle ChanYeol's matter. Please take good care of her.” JyeHoon said.

“Yes Uncle.” DongHae said and hung up the call.
 

“Why did you say you found me?” I frowned.

“Do you want your Abeoji to be worrying for you and be looking for you all day long if I said so?” He asked.

I shook my head, “DongHae oppa, I don't want to stay here anymore.” I said.

DongHae placed his cup down and looked at me, “Then where do you want to go?” He asked.

“Anywhere, as long as I don't see him again.” I said.

DongHae nodded, “I am planning to be leaving for Melbourne soon, there's a job opportunity there.” he said.

 

“Kindergarden teacher?” I asked.

He nodded, “If you want, you can come along with me.” He said.

“Take me along.” I said.

DongHae hugged me close to him, "Why must God let you encounter this? Park ChanYeol.. I will never forgive you."

 

DongHae booked for air tickets, I told Jong In oppa to help me with getting the passport, “Oppa komawo.” I said.

“I..” Jong In felt that he's somehow doing a wrong thing.

“Oppa, you're doing the right thing, I plan to leave for a while.. Help me tell my parents that I would be alright.” I said.

“Jong In, I will be taking care of Min Ah, so don't worry.” DongHae said.

Jong In then nodded.
 

We left the country and flew over to Melbourne, “Min Ah, are you hungry?” He asked while we were in the plane.

“No.” I said.

“Eat something, alright?” He asked.

I tried to have some bread with jam and then I dozed off while traveling.

 

“Min Ah, Min Ah, wake up. We reached.” DongHae said and I woke up.

We went out of the airport and then went to the address that the school gave DongHae, “We can stay here and I will be starting work just next week.” He said as he starts to unpack the things.

“Let me help.” I said.

“Not a good idea.” He said, “Privacy.”

I chuckled.

 

“Finally you smiled?” He asked.

I looked at him, “Thank you.”

 

And we started our new life there in Melbourne. My stomach grew bigger and bigger, time after time.

I continued my Teacher's training in Melbourne and thanks to the Director of the Kindergarden, I am now a trainee teacher.

I decided to name my son after ChanYeol's surname although I still can't forgive him but still..

 

Six Years Later..

*Korea*

 

“Park SoonJae imnida.” The kid introduced himself in front of everyone in the office.

“SoonJae ah..” Yoona and SooYoung played with the kid as well.

Jessica bought her child to work, ChanYeol is still working the same school, “SoonJae, come over to Appa.” ChanYeol called for the child and the child walked to him, “Appa.” ChanYeol carried the kid up.

 

The rest of the colleagues did not mention what happened six years ago during the wedding ceremony anymore. They didn't despise Jessica and ChanYeol as well but just, everything would turn rather awkward. ChanYeol did not bother much. So did Jessica.

 

After work, ChanYeol sent Jessica and SoonJae back to Jessica's house, “ChanYeol, should I just quit?” She asked.

“Quit what? Work? Don't be silly.” ChanYeol said, “Stop thinking about things that aren't important.” ChanYeol said and he went to give a kiss on the child's forehead before he left.

“Appa, you are not staying?” the five years old SoonJae asked, “SoonJae mianhae, Appa got work to do.” He said, “We shall see each other some time later.” ChanYeol then left.

 

The current situation is that ChanYeol and Jessica are still single but they are both SoonJae's parents. They stay in different place, still their same house. ChanYeol will only visit SoonJae during the weekends and some other times like this.

ChanYeol still loves Min Ah.. He only loves Min Ah, no one else.

 

It's more of a responsibility towards SoonJae rather than a Father's love.

 


And.. we are gonna move on to Part 6! (: Do comment~~

And if you like this story so far, do upvote, it's a recognition to me (:

 

Published: 27.02.2013, 7:15pm