7th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Abducted

 

“It's been a long time since we meet each other, Kris.” he said.

Kris smirked, “I don't want to meet you.” He said.

“Still behaving like this? You really didn't change.” he let out a cold laugh.

“I don't see the need to change. Stop the crap, who do you think you are? How dare you step onto our territory?” Kris stared hard.

“Why are you so fierce? I am just here to send the message.”

“Shoot.”


 

“Tell MAMA, our Ruler will soon meet with him/her.”

“Why do you think MAMA will meet your Ruler?” Kris asked.

He took a photo out and flashed it un front of Kris's eyes, “She's familiar isn't she?”

A photo of Min Ah is handed to Kris, “Why are you handing this to me?”

“She's in our hands now. Believe it or not.”

And then, he left.


 

ChanYeol came, “Ge, isn't that guy the Right Hand of Ruler?”

“ChanYeol.” Kris handed the photo to him.

ChanYeol was astonished upon receiving the photo, “Ge? Why is this..?”


 

“Seems like we got her into this. They might have her.” Kris said.

“What should we do?” ChanYeol is at a loss now.

Kris grab hold of his hand, “Don't worry, we shall discuss this with the rest.” he said.


 

All 12 of them reassembly at MAMA Quarters.

“So what did he say?” SuHo asked as he took his seat at the Main chair with Kris and Jong In by his left and right.

“SuHo, prepare a scroll and inform MAMA that Anonymous Ruler would be meeting up with him.” Kris said.


 

Actually they all didn't get the chance to know what is MAMA's gender, they didn't know how MAMA look like even.

So they assumed MAMA is a Male.


 

SuHo let out a cold laugh, “Who does he think he is..”

“Just do it then.” Kris said.

“SeHun, write out the Scroll.” SuHo instructed.

Kris looked at ChanYeol and then back to everyone, “Brothers, there's a situation.”


 

“What happened?” Yi Xing asked.

“The Anonymous seems to have got hold of ChanYeol's friend from Earth.” Kris said.

“What?!” BaekHyun exclaimed.

“How are you sure of that?” MinSeok asked.

“Photo. They got a picture of her.” ChanYeol showed them the picture.

“This is really strange, how on Earth do they know that you're on Earth?” Zi Tao asked.

“They must have noticed that from the last attack.” SuHo said.


 

“Can Human survive?” Yi Xing asked, “I mean on their planet?” That's the concern.

“I think so.” ChanYeol said, “We depend on Oxygen.”

“ChanYeol, you learnt quite a lot.” SuHo commented.

“Thanks Hyung, Min Ah taught me that.” He said.

ChanYeol sighed, “It's my fault.”

 

“Don't worry, if Min Ah really is there, we will save her no matter what.” SuHo said.

“SeHun, have you included Min Ah's incident?” SuHo asked.

SeHun passed him the scroll for a check, SuHo nodded and thanked him then Jong In did the job of sending the scroll over to MAMA.


 

“Brothers, we need to storm.” SuHo then get everyone to think of ideas.

“ChanYeol, you should take a rest.” SuHo said and refilled a cup with Water by moving his finger lightly and hand the cup to him.

“Hyung, Min Ah would be alright, right? She would, right?” ChanYeol asked.

“You need a break.” Kris patted ChanYeol's shoulder and helped him to the sofa at a corner of the room and had him to lie down.


 

Yi Xing went to ChanYeol's side, “Take a sleep, ChanYeol, let you brain relax a while.”

He moved his fingers a little and soon, ChanYeol went into deep sleep. Yes, aside Healing, Yi Xing can hypnotize people.

“That did the job. Yi Xing, please take care of ChanYeol.” SuHo instructed and then the rest of them continued to brain storm.


 

*Anonymous*

“Yah! What are all of you trying to do?” I am now in a dark room and there are 2 guys in the room as well.

“Just keep your mouth shut and I assure that you will be fine.” A rather fat-looking guy said.

Guy? Wait. He's definitely an Alien.


 

“Are all humans so talkative? You're really a noisy one.” Another guy who looked cuter and more handsome than the other guy, grumped and munched on a..

That looks like bread.

Alright, I am getting hungry.


 

“Hey, aren't there food?” I asked.

“Food?” One of them asked.

“Yes, that thing that you are eating now, that's food.” I said.


 

And then I heard some form of Alien language again. They got a 'translator' kind of thing in their ears and so they understand my words but I don't!

I merely guessed what they say by their facial expression and actions.

“MoMo?” Guy A asked.

I heard "MoMo", “MoMo!” I said.

“MoMo?” Guy B showed me his 'bread'.

I nodded.

He took one and gave it to me, “MoMo.”

I nodded, “Thank You.” I said.


 

Just then, Guy B kissed me on the lips.

I was startled!


 

“Hey!” I shouted loudly at his face.

“You don't have to shout.” And he's speaking English now.


 

Now I remember ChanYeol learns a language this way but he's fast, and it's just lip-to-lip contact.

I looked at him, he seems to know what am I thinking, “We are more intelligent than EXO.” He said.

I nodded, “Have your food then. Ruler would want to meet you later.” He said.

 

*EXO Planet*

ChanYeol can't seem to control his mind and let his thinking went way too far away, “Hyung, Min Ah would be alright, she would be alright, tell me that. MAMA will help rescue her, he will right?” he asked.

Yi Xing patted ChanYeol's head, “ChanYeol, stop thinking on the negative side, I believe such a clever girl like her would be alright. I believe MAMA would do something about it. You should rest.” He said.


 

ChanYeol got up and the other brothers are already no longer in the MAMA Quarters, “They went out. SuHo and JongIn went to meet MAMA, the rest got back to their positions.” Yi Xing said and poured a cup of pink-coloured solution for ChanYeol.

That's for health. They call it a 'Health Potion'. Basically with Earth terms, that's 'Herbal Soup' except the fact that it's pink and it taste nicer.


“Yi Xing Ge, I don't want..” ChanYeol whined a little.

“ChanYeol, you have to drink it.” Yi Xing hoaxed the 'kid' and eventually ChanYeol drank it.


 

*Anonymous Planet*

The skinnier guy came to me after I finished my bread, “Ruler would want to meet you now, follow me.”

I looked at him, “What's your name?”

“Lee DongHae.” He said.


 

“DongHae, what if I don't want to meet your ruler?” I asked.

“Nobody dare defy the Ruler's order, meet him or you'll die.” He said sternly with the deadly gaze.

“Fine, then I shall not die so early. But can I ask..?” I asked.

“What?”

“Is Ruler an old man?” I asked.

“No.” He replied.

“Good, then there wouldn't be .” I said.


 

“?” DongHae asked. Although he now understand what I say, however they will only understand the basic.

“I will explain that to you later, let's go then?” I said and waited for him to take the lead.

He looked at me and nodded, “You're special.” he said.

I didn't reply him a word but just followed, he didn't mention anything else as well.


 

He said that I was special as well..

 

We arrived at a more brighter lit place, looks rather majestic, “I will only send you until here, you will have to go in on your own.” He said.

I glanced at him, “Not sending me in? Alright then, see you later.” I said and walked in.


 

Frankly speaking, I don't know what would happen. I might even just die in there. But who cares? If I don't take this step, I could never be out of this place and get back to Earth.

 

I walked into the place, it was all white, with blue-coloured light balls floating around. Felt rather warm, close to room temperature due to the floating light balls.

Anonymous is of the Ice element, the complete opposite of EXO which is of the Fire element.

“Is there anyone here?” I asked. The room is totally empty.

“Hello?” I asked again, hoping for a reply.

“You're here.”

I literally really jumped, someone appeared behind my back, “Yah! Must you scare someone like this?! Don't you know that it's basic courtesy to stand in front of someone when you are the one who initiated for this meeting!”

I fan off myself with my hands so as to chill down.


 

“I am sorry.” He said and came to stand in front of me, “I am Anonymous.” He said.

“I am Seo Min Ah.” I said, he looks really familiar..


 

Those cold gaze.. “Are you somehow related to Kris?” I asked. 

I remember ChanYeol's brother, Kris, Anonymous and him looks exactly the same.

 

“You know Kris?” He asked.

I nodded, “I knew him through his younger brother ChanYeol.” I said.

“ChanYeol as well? I heard that ChanYeol met you on Earth and the both of you are together, am I right?” He asked.


 

I looked at him, “We are. But you haven't reply my question, are you related to Kris?” I asked.

“He's my son.”

“What?!”

“I am his Father.” Anonymous said in a really calm way.


 

I am totally shock, “Are you serious?!” I asked.

He nodded.

“Really? Then why are you here? I mean, instead of on EXO, what are you doing here instead?” I asked, feeling really curious why.

He turned his back and then walk to his throne and took a seat, he didn't look old, really young-looking but I guess he has got some age.

He sat down and then said, “I am indeed ambitious. I want a planet of my own. Kris's Mother couldn't give me what I want and so I decided to fight for it.”


 

“Kris's Mother?” I asked.

“MAMA.” He said.

 

So.. Min Ah got abducted to Anonymous?!

Kris's Father turns out to be Anonymous and hisMother is MAMA!!! >.<

Published: 15.01.2012, 9:53pm