28th Crash: Trust

Love Crash?!

 

Trust

 

The next day, we are all preparing for the wedding photo-shoot, “Jakiya, I will meet you all at the studio later.” ChanYeol said and left a kiss on my cheek.

I nodded, “Ne, school work can't be helped isn't it?” I asked.

“Sorry.” ChanYeol said, I shook my head, “Go on then.”

 

And so ChanYeol drove off to.. Jessica's house. Jessica got in the car, “ChanYeol.” Jessica kissed ChanYeol's lips, “Thank you.” She said.

“I said not to do this anymore.” ChanYeol said and started the car.

 

They arrived at the clinic and both of them enter the room, “Miss Jung, please take a seat. I see that your husband is here today.” The doctor said.

“I am simply the Father of the child.” ChanYeol clarified.

“I see. Anyways, the Father of the child should be paying attention on the Mother since she is expecting your child.” The doctor said.
 

And then they went on with some check ups and ChanYeol checks his watch from time to time, “Are you in a rush? You can leave now.” Jessica said, “Don't worry about me.”

“How long more is this going to take?” ChanYeol asked.

 

Jessica is having rather a whole body check up this time round, “It might take a long time, you can go now, don't worry.” Jessica said.

ChanYeol felt bad leaving her behind as well, “I shall stay just a while more.” He said.

“Look, here's the foetus. It's growing well.” The doctor said as she points to the screen, “But Miss Jung's body is rather weak and she skips meal due to work, this is really not advisable.” The doctor said.

“Stop skipping meals.” ChanYeol said.

Jessica nodded.
 

By the time ChanYeol sends Jessica back home and then arrive at the photo studio, it's already 5pm, “Finally you reached.” Kris said, “Go get changed.” Jong Dae and Yi Xing followed to help him.

“Where's Kristal?” ChanYeol asked.

“Taking photos with MAMA and Anonymous now. Still waiting for you.” Jong Dae said.

 

ChanYeol quickly got changed and join us, “ChanYeol.” I called.

“Sorry. Anonymous, MAMA, I am sorry.” ChanYeol kneeled on the ground to show that he's really apologetic.

“Stand up.” Reina said.

I looked at him, “It's alright, I forgive you. Let's get the photos done.” I said.

We had our couple photos, then the grand family photo. Finally, we are done.

 

“ChanYeol, if you are going to be focusing so much on work and be late again on any other events, I am not going to let you off so easily.” JyeHoon said and walked away.

Reina followed and I held ChanYeol's hand, “It's alright. Appa is just angry because he waited for quite long.” I said.

“It's my fault. I won't anymore, I promise.” He said.

I nodded, “I trust you.” I said.

 

We went home and Reina called me into the room, “Eomma would have to leave now. I have to be back to settle some things personally.” she said.

“Eomma~” I hugged her, “Your Abeoji said that both of you should held a ceremony on Earth instead.” She said.

I nodded, “I will talk to ChanYeol regarding it.” I said.

“Be sure to take good care of yourself, Eomma will visit again.” She said.

I nodded, “Eomma, you have to take care of yourself too. I will call you every night.” I said.

“Ne, Eomma will dedicate time for my Darling daughter.” She said.

 

Then we went out, all of them would have to leave and except, “I will be staying.” JyeHoon said.

“Appa?” I asked, “Jeongmal?”

He nodded, “For my Darling daughter.” He said.

I smiled and went to hug him, “Appa, komawo~” He ruffled my hair lightly and pats my head gently, “Appa would like to spend time with you too. Kris would be making the decisions.” He said.

“Abeoji, I would still need you.” Kris said.

“You will be able to do well.“ JyeHoon said and gave Kris a pat.

 

Then they left instantly.

Leaving the three of us in the house.

 

“ChanYeol, I want explanations. Why are you late just now?” JyeHoon asked and sat down on the sofa.

The talk starts.

 

“Appa~ Didn't I told you ChanYeol is busy with work?” I looked at him while pouting.

“Kristal, back to your room.” JyeHoon said, “Andwae.” I said.

“Back to your room. Don't make me repeat.” JyeHoon said strictly.

“Fine!” I stormed and walked back to my room.

Took my anger on the pillow by the ways.. (poor pillow..)

 

JyeHoon told ChanYeol to take a seat, and so both of them sat down facing each other, “Tell me what happened and why are you late?” JyeHoon asked.

“I was at work, I am sorry.” ChanYeol replied.

“Look into my eyes when you talk.” JyeHoon said.

ChanYeol looked at JyeHoon, “I won't make this mistake anymore.” He said.

JyeHoon seems to be suspicious about something but he has got no evidence for that, “If you dare make my Darling daughter cry, I will never let you off so easily.” JyeHoon said, he stood up and went back to his room.

 

ChanYeol let out a heavy sigh of relief after he's 'safe', "What's more is going to happen in future..?"

 

JyeHoon stopped by my room first, “Kristal.”

“Yes?” I responded despite still feeling that tiny little bit of anger.

“Still angry with Appa?” He asked, I looked at him, “Ani.” I sulked.

“Appa just want to ask for the reason. Don't be angry with me anymore alright?” He asked.

“Okay.” I went to him and gave him a hug, “Appa, thank you for being here.” I said.

 

And time passes. Two weeks later, I have to go to school once again, I will have to hand in my ambition form as well.

“Appa, we are leaving for school.” I called for JyeHoon.

“I am sorry Darling, Appa couldn't attend your Graduation Ceremony.” JyeHoon has got some really urgent things to settle and had to be back to Anonymous.

“It's okay, I know Appa loves me.” I gave him a hug and then ChanYeol and I left for school.
 

I walked a short distance to school and ChanYeol drove his car into the car park, ”Jessica?” ChanYeol spotted Jessica at the car park.

“ChanYeol.” She hugged him upon seeing him. ChanYeol tried to pull away but Jessica's grip tighten, “Don't.. Please, just once, let me feel your love.” She begged.

ChanYeol then stood still but he still pulled away from the hug afterwards, “Have some decency, we are teachers.” He said and went to the lift.

 

“Not coming?” He turned and ask as Jessica didn't follow.

Jessica smiled and followed him into the lift. Both of them enter the office and got straight to work. 

During lunch, ChanYeol bought food for Jessica, “Make sure you don't starve yourself.” He said, “Thank you.” Jessica smiled.

 

Our class is having sports lessons today, and we are playing basketball, “Alright, 5 in a group.” the teacher said.

“Min Ah, are you alright?” my Bestie, KiMi asked.

I nodded, I felt rather weak these days. Having quite a loss of appetite and so, even if I am hungry, I chose not to eat.

“I think you shouldn't play, I will tell Seonsaengnim.” KiMi said, “KiMi, it's alright.” I grabbed her wrist before she leaves, “I guess I lacked exercise.” I said with a smile, “Don't worry.”

And so I went on with the playing.

 

After the lesson, KiMi and I went to have lunch together, “Min Ah, you look so pale now, are you sure you're alright?” She asked.

“I think my period is coming..” I whispered, “It hurts a little.” I said.

“Do you want me to help you to the sick bay?” She asked, “It's alright.” I said.

 

We then went back class and had normal lessons. My tummy hurts a little now and then and it's finally better now. After class, I decided to go look for ChanYeol, “Min Ah? He isn't around.” Jessica's voice sounded as she spotted me looking around.

“Miss Jung.” I called and bowed lightly.

She came to me, “I have something to tell you.” She said, “Follow me.”

 

We went out of the staffs' room and went to the staircase to talk.

“What is it about?” I asked.

Jessica smiled, “ChanYeol will soon be by my side.” She said.

I looked at her, “What are you talking about?” I asked.

“You will soon find out. ChanYeol bought me lunch just now and he would be doing so everyday. Because he loves me.”

 

Trust me, if you were me, you would really want to slap that face in front of you, “I don't care.” I said, “I don't trust you.” and I am prepared to leave already.

“It's not a matter of whether do you care or not? It's a fact that ChanYeol cares about me more than you.” Jessica said.

I went out and the door shut behind me.
 

"ChanYeol and her.. Really? Nah.. Impossible."

 

I took my phone out and called ChanYeol, he didn't pick up, “Why didn't he pick up? Maybe he's in a meeting.” I thought so and hung up the call.

Went back home alone and my tummy starts to hurt again..

 


So.. Trust is really important for the couple now isn't it? Good that JyeHoon stayed?

And we have it! Jessica striked.. -.- And... just what is wrong with Min Ah? O.o We shall find out soon~

Published: 23.02.2013, 5:40pm