[Love is Magical - 8th Part]: 79th Crash

Love Crash?!

The Date

 

 

“KiMi, why not come over for dinner tonight?” I asked.

“Oh? Waeyo?” She asked.

“Wae "waeyo"?” I asked her back, “Can't I invite my bestie over to my house for dinner?”

“A..Ani..” She tried hard to clarify, “Dwaesseo.” I said, “Just come over tonight. If I don't see you, I will make sure I hunt you down.”

 

 

She smiled, “Jeongmallyo? Since when did Seo Min Ah became such a scary person? Na eottheokae? Museowoyo~”

I laughed, “Yah~” I ruffled her hair, “Enough said, remember to come over, I will be sending someone over to fetch you.” I said.

“Oh? Cheoum ne?~” She asked.

“Just dress up well and the car will be waiting outside your house at 7:30pm, arasso?” I said.

“Ne~~ Algesseumnida seongsaengnim~” She teased.

I laughed lightly, “Aish..”


 

 

ChanYeol came by, “Jibe kayo?” He asked.

I nodded, “KiMi, see you later.” I said.

She nodded, “Ne~~”

And then both of us left the school.

 

 

*Home

“Samchon! You are going on a date with Auntie KiMi, am I right?” KiJoong came running to Kris.

Kris carried the kid up, “Oh? How did you know that?” He said.

“Eomma told me last night.” KiJoong replied.

“Hyung, jeongmallyo?” SeHun asked.

Kris nodded, “Jowa ttaemune.” He said.

 

 

“Samchon! Why aren't you preparing? Time is ticking away!~~” KiJoong started making a fuss.

“I have to prepare?” Kris asked.

KiJoong looked at Kris, “Aigoo~” the kid said in such a cute manner that you want to hug him all day long, “Samchon ah.. Do you even know how to date?” He asked.

 

 

“Hyung didn't even had a girlfriend.” Zi Tao said.

“Andwaeyo.. Samchon, you need to plan." KiJoong said.

And then it all started.

 

 

The choosing of clothes, shoes, doing up his hairstyle and also..

“Hyung, get the girl a gift.” KyungSoo suggested.

KiJoong nodded, “Yes!~”

“Is there really a need?” Kris asked.

“Absolutely.” KiJoong replied.

“But I don't know what to get for her, I don't even know what she likes.” Kris said.

 

 

KiJoong and the rest of the EXO literally face-palmed themselves in unison, “Waeyo?~” Kris asked.

“Samchon, you are really out of hope. Seems like I have to help you once again.” He said.

He went to the phone and called his Mother..

 

 


*Car

“Oh KiJoong ah?” I picked up the phone and looked at ChanYeol who also looked at me and then back to driving.

“Eomma~~ What does Auntie KiMi likes?” He asked.

I thought of it, “Kris samchon told you to ask?” I asked.

“Aniyo, Samchon is out of hope. We must save him before his date fail.” The kid's voice sounded really cute over the phone.

 

 

I laughed out, “Aigoo~ Uri KiJoongie~~” I am really amazed by the kid sometimes, “Tell Samchon that KiMi loves Pink, and anything sweet. Ah, Ttalgi!” I said.

*Ttalgi is Strawberry*

“Ttalgi? Ne~~ algesseumnida~~ Appa, Eomma, are both of you coming home soon?” He asked.

“Ne~ we are on our way back home already.” I said.

“Then we shall see each other soon.” He said.

We chat for awhile more and hung up.

 

 

ChanYeol made a turn in the driving wheel and then he asked, “What did KiJoong ask about?”

“Oppa and KiMi.” I said.

“Miss Kim?” He asked.

“Don't you think they are compatible?” I asked.

“Oh~~ I sense something brewing.” ChanYeol smiled and soon we reached home.

 

 

Jong In taught Kris some tips before he went out for his date and..

Kris soon reaches KiMi's house..

 

He went to the door and plucked up his courage to press on the button, 'Ding-Dong'.

The door clicked open.

 


All I can see when I write this was that, Our KiJoongie is so so so so so CUTE~~~~

keke, let's hope the date goes well~~ (:

Double Update, do comment!

 

Published: 21.03.2013, 12:50pm