[Someone's Love Crashed - 7th Part]: 77th Crash

Love Crash?!

EXO Help

 

 

ChanYeol didn't know what to answer,“Wae?” BaekHyun asked, “Wae?”

That was rather odd to see BaekHyun behaving this way.

 

 

“BaekHyun oppa.. I know you are like that because you care about me..” I said.

“Kristal, Oppa.. I really.. Aish..” BaekHyun felt heartache for this dongsaeng who he treasures a lot as well.

Kris smiled, “BaekHyun ah, komawo. Even I being Kristal's elder brother, I..”

“Oppa~” I went to him and gave him a hug.

 


 

 

Zi Tao gave a light punch on BaekHyun's shoulder, “Just searching for her, isn't it?” He asked.

“Kristal agrees to it, then I will do it.” Jong In said.

The rest agreed by nodding as well.

 

 

“I agreed. Really.” I said.

“She's currently mental unstable and SoonJae needs his Mother.” ChanYeol said.

“I understand how she felt and this would be a way to repay DongHae oppa as well.” I said.


 

 

The rest of them kept quiet for awhile and then Kris spoke after gettung consent from LuHan and MinSeok as well, “Alright, we agree.” Kris said.

“Jeongmal?” ChanYeol and I said.

“Oh. Since when did Ge lie to you?” He said.

“Komawo.” ChanYeol said, feeling really touched.

 

 

“But just this once, I still don't like her.” SeHun said.

LuHan ruffled SeHun's hair and then he said, “I agree with SeHun this time.” He said with a stern tone which he rarely has.

ChanYeol nodded and then he called DongHae to tell him about it.

 

 

DongHae starts working and I began teaching in the school as well.

“Miss Seo?” ChanYeol teased me after I told him about my decision.

“Yah!~” I turned my face away and ignored him.

He looked at me, “Angry?” He asked, “Hajima~ Alright, I was wrong for teasing you..”

I looked at him, “My Mrs Park.” He said and smiled and he left a kiss on my lips.

We are preparing breakfast and to go to school afterwards.

 

 

“Appa, Eomma, Harabeoji said to bring me to the Amusement Park later!” KiJoong said so cheerfully while JyeHoon carried him out.

“Appa~ You are spoiling the kid.” I said.

JyeHoon just smiled, “Aniyo, this is called bonding. Plus, KiJoong loves being with Harabeoji and Halmeoni right?” He asked.

KiJoong nodded, “Appa, Eomma can work at ease and not worry about KiJoong.” He said.

The kid is really sweet.

 

 

I went to him and carried him over, “Eomma ui KiJoong ah~”

He hugged me, “Saranghaeyo.” I said.

ChanYeol came over and left a kiss on the kid's head, “Saranghaeyo.” and he left a kiss on my cheek.

JyeHoon smiled looking at us so happily as a family together.

Then we all had breakfast together, ChanYeol and I went to work afterwards.

 

 

When we reached school, I went to report to the Head and she led me to take the seat beside KiMi.

“Miss Kim, this is Miss Seo, she would be teaching Language. I hope the both of you could get along well.” She said.

KiMi smiled, “Head, I am more than willing to be with her.” She said.

“Looks like both of you knew each other already? Good, this is the class that you will be going to for today's lesson.” Head passed me a document.

And then she briefed me some details, “Algesseumnida.” I said.

 

 

“Min Ah, you are working here now? Wah~” She got so excited,

“Yah! Why didn't you tell me about it?” KiMi asked.

“Mianhae, it was a sudden decision as well.” I said.

ChanYeol came over to us, “Everything alright?” He asked.

I nodded and smiled.

 

 

“Seems like he's the reason?” KiMi asked.

“Partly. You should know how much I am obsessed with Languages.” I said.

“Ne~ It's so good to have you here~~” she hugged me and squealed a little.

I simply smiled, “Yah, you seriously need someone who is as considerate as me to take care of you.” I said.

 

 

“Mwoya?~” She asked.

“Don't you know that you are so blur that sometimes I really can't help but worry? But of course I know those are just trivial daily matters. I do hope you could be able to find someone who is able to love you as much as..”

“Hmm.. It's a little weird to say it like this but..” I felt a little awkward now,

 

 

She's really my best friend for a really LOOOONNNNGGG time.

KiMi looked at me, “Komawo.” She said, “I know. Thank you.”

I nodded and we shared a hug again.

 

 

“You know, both of you are making me jealous.” ChanYeol teased.

“My darling wife is spending time with her best friend, what if she ignores me?” He deliberately said so.

I looked at KiMi, she nodded, “I guess that's possible. Great analysis Mr Park, I guess I would have to say Sorry now before it's too late. You know, both of us are as though real sisters.” She said.

This girl never fails to make people feel anxious, she's just a Sweet Devil.

 

 

ChanYeol looked rather stunned, I chuckled, “Babo.” 

And then, the school alarm rang, “Babo, time for class.” I said and left a kiss on his cheek before I go off.

 


And EXO decides to help!~~ (:

Double Update! Do comment (:

 

So.. I actually want to thank MYFOURKs (KiMi) for being here with me all this while, I have experienced quite a lot in life with her and I really do treasure the friendship between us (:

 

Also, to all readers, I love you all, Really, I just can't say enough that I love you all so much~~

Thank you for supporting my fanfictions. Not only this one but others as well.

 

There are a few who subscribed to ALL my fanfictions! >.<

*so touched, I could cry another pacific ocean*

 

 

Published: 20.03.2013, 2:50pm