12th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

A younger sister
 

 

Lee Teuk sends the message that I am already healed, “Keep your promise.” Anonymous said and MAMA left.
 

*EXO planet*

MAMA called to meet Kris at the MAMA Quarters.

 

“Ge, are you feeling alright now?” Yi Xing asked. 

Kris nodded, his pale looking face proved otherwise. Nevertheless, he decided to go.

 

Jong In teleported him there and he went into the Hall.

“MAMA?” Kris called as he saw a figure standing there.


 

Nobody has seen MAMA on EXO before and he's the first one. The day he meet his Mother is also the day he has to leave her and meet his Father.

The Father whom he would never acknowledge.


 

“Kris, come.” She said so gently and her voice sounds really nice.

“MAMA.” Kris went to her and stood right in front of her.

MAMA looked at Kris being so tall and strong, “You've grown up a lot.. I remembered you were so small in my hands and I would carry you.” She said.

“It would be impossible for me to carry you now.” She said and she touched her son's face and then hold his hand.


 

“Kris, I am your Mother.” She said.

Kris looked at her, his eyes blinking continuously, and then he looked at her, “Eomma?” He asked.

MAMA nodded, “Yes, my son, I am your Mother.” She hugged Kris, “I am sorry to not be able to tell you this earlier.” She said.

“Eomma..” Kris hugged her back, “Eomma...” he hugged MAMA tighter, “Thank you for giving birth to me.” He said.


 

That's it. The tears which MAMA have been enduring are all flowing out.

 

“Eomma, don't cry. Eomma looks beautiful when you smile.” Kris said and smiled at her.

MAMA smiled and then wiped her tears away, “Yes, Eomma shouldn't cry.”


 

“Eomma, I am just curious. Are all 12 of us, your children?” Kris asked.

“I am afraid no, my son. You are my only son. The rest of them are all the descendants of the last batch of EXO.” MAMA said.


 

“Eomma, what about ChanYeol? Is he my twin?” Kris asked.

“No. ChanYeol's Father is the Fire Pheonix as well, but his Mother is a Human. He's the only one who displays strong Human features.” MAMA said.

“So ChanYeol is more of a Human as compared to us?” Kris asked.

MAMA nodded, “And Kris, your Father is a Human.” She said.


 

Upon hearing, Kris remained calm, “Is he still alive?”

MAMA nodded, “And you are aware of who is he.” She said.


 

“Really?” Kris asked, with eyes glistering under the light and hoping for a positive-sounding answer.

“Anonymous.” MAMA said.


 

Kris looked at her, “Eomma, stop kidding with me, you should know how much I detested him.” He said.

“Son, it's the fact. He is your Father.” MAMA said.


 

Kris looked at her in the eyes, “Eomma, is that really the case?”

MAMA nodded.

“Then I shall treat it as though nothing had happened. Eomma simply told me what is our relationship and all, other than that, I didn't hear it.” Kris said, feigning ignorance to escape the truth.


 

“Kris, listen to me. There's something else you have to know..”

 

*Anonymous Hall*

“Congratulations Ruler, you finally can be able to have your son by your side.” Lee Teuk said.

KyuHyun bowed and congratulated him as well.

Anonymous smiled, “Thank you. By the way, how is the girl now?” I asked.

“She is alright now. The Healer came to check on her and she's perfectly fine now.” Lee Teuk said.

“I see. Good, KyuHyun prepare to send her back to Earth.” Anonymous instructed.

“Yes Ruler, I will inform Ryeo Wook to start preparing.” KyuHyun said.

KyuHyun and Lee Teuk then left the Anonymous Hall.


 

*MAMA Quarters*

“Kris, you have a twin.” MAMA said and told Kris to seat down right beside her.

“A twin? A brother?” Kris asked.


 

MAMA smiled and shook her head, “A sister. You have a younger sister.” She said.

“A younger sister? Really? Where is she?” Kris asked, he smiled when he knew of this fact.

MAMA sighed, “Kris, Eomma told you this now because.. Your Father has got your younger sister and he is using her to threaten me.” She said.

“Threaten?” Kris asked.

“Your Father wants you back.“ MAMA sighed, “He is using your sister for an exchange. He knows that your sister is my daughter but he doesn't know that your sister is his daughter as well.”


 

“He... Despicable! So.. I will have to exchange for my sister?” Kris asked.

“There isn't a need if your sister isn't a human. Anonymous is a Human and your sister inherited him.” MAMA said, “She's now under life danger.”

“My sister.. What’s her name?” Kris asked.

“Her human name is Min Ah, but she's actually, Kristal.” MAMA said.


 

“Kristal? That's such a beautiful name. Wait, Min Ah? Eomma, you mean the girl who saved Chan Yeol on Earth? She's my younger sister?” Kris asked.

Now he see all the links between what had happened, as though the puzzle pieces are all placed together and we have a big picture.


 

“Yes. Unfortunately, she is abducted. Anonymous thought of using her due to ChanYeol, he knew the fact that I doted ChanYeol a lot because of his Father.” MAMA said.

“But later on he found out that Min Ah is my daughter due to some backgroud check on her as his subordinates found your uncle, who is taking care of her while they abducted her.” MAMA said.


 

“Kristal is now under life danger? Is she alright?” Kris asked, feeling worried.

“Anonymous had a healer to heal her but I don't think the healing effect would last too long.” MAMA said.

Kris knelt down in front of MAMA, “Eomma, thank you for raising me up to a fine young man now.” He said, “I agree. I don't want you to be threatened by him and I want my sister to be safe and sound.” he agrees to the exchange.


 

“Kris, Eomma is so sorry.” MAMA knelt beside Kris.

Kris helped her up immediately, “Eomma, I am really happy to be able to know that we are blood related and I even had a younger sister.” He said.

“Eomma, I will save you and save my younger sister as well. Don't worry.” Kris said.

“You couldn't tell your Father that Kristal is his daughter. He thought that Kristal is the daughter of ChanYeol's Father and I.” MAMA said.

MAMA handed something to Kris..


 

*Jail*

“Min Ah, are you feeling okay? I got the news that you would be leaving Anonymous and be back on Earth.” Dong Hae came in and announced.

“Really? Wait, did your Uncle and MAMA.. I mean, Kris..?” I asked.

Dong Hae nodded, “MAMA signed the contract.” he said.

“But why...” I can't understand why MAMA would save me.


 

“Don't think about these anymore, aren't you happy that you are going to be back on Earth?” Dong Hae asked.

“Will anything on Earth change?” I asked.

“No. Sung Min, who is our Time-Controller would turn back time and you will be back to the day you are abducted to here.” DongHae said.

I nodded.



“And I would be going to Earth with you.” DongHae said.

“What?!” I asked, “How could you.. Oh wait, you're a Human.. Wait, Anonymous allowed you?” I asked.

Dong Hae nodded, “I spoke to Uncle and he agreed, he says he can't be keeping me beside him forever.” He said, “And so, I will be counting on you when we are back to Earth.” Dong Hae smiled with a sweet smile.


 

I looked at him, not knowing how to respond, “Okay.. I think you would do well even without me. You are so intelligent, it would be easy for you to pick up any skills easily. And plus, you have got the looks, it's easy to get a job.” I said.

He chuckled, “Oh really? Thank you.” He said.

He patted my head lightly, “Alright, you should rest, I will call for KyuHyun to check on you later.” He said.

I nodded and he left.


 

*MAMA Quarters*

“This is for you.” MAMA gave Kris a metallic bracelet.

“And here's one more, if you meet your sister, pass this to her. Tell her to wear it and she would know that you are her elder brother.” MAMA said.

“Yes Eomma. I will definitely ask for the chance to meet Kristal.” Kris said.

“I trust you for this.” MAMA said.

Kris hugged MAMA, “Eomma, I promised to protect you and Kristal, I will do my very best to protect EXO as well.” he said.


 

That night, Kris left silently. Without much baggage, just his own belongings and the bracelets.

 

*Anonymous Hall*

“You've come.” Lee Teuk looked at Kris arriving and said.

“Inform him.” Kris said.

“Follow me.” Lee Teuk said and brought him into the Hall.

“Ruler, he is here.” Lee Teuk said and Anonymous turned to see his son standing in front of him.


 

Kris was shock to see that his Father looks just the same as him, Anonymous went to Kris and looked at him, “You've have grown up.” He said.

Lee Teuk left the hall so as to let the Father and Son talk.


 

“Kris, do you know who am I?” Anonymous asked.

Kris nodded, “But I can't bring myself to call you yet.” he said.


 

“Have you called your mother?” He asked.

“No, I didn't as well.” Kris said.


 

The plan starts from now.

 


Kris has a YOUNGER SISTER .And... would Kris be able to accept the exchange?? O.o

Is Kris planning anything? Revenge? Will he and Min Ah be able to meet each other?

Let's look forward to the next chapter! (:

Published: 26.01.2013, 5:10pm