[Someone's Love Crashed - 7th Part]: 71st Crash

Love Crash?!

One Appa

 

I went to ChanYeol, “How was it?” I asked.

“Look.” ChanYeol pointed to KiJoong who is playing happily with the Soul.

“Oh? Fire Phoenix?” I smiled as ChanYeol nodded his head agreeingly.

That small figure bowed when it saw me, I went to KiJoong, “Phoenix, it's nice to see you again.” I said.

 

 

“Eomma, you have seen Phoenix before?” KiJoong asked.

I nodded, “Ne, Eomma saw it once when your Appa just came to Earth.” I said.

Kris then summoned the Dragon Soul out so that both the souls could play with KiJoong.

And then we decided to have BBQ at the gardens for dinner tonight and so we went shopping at the supermarket.
 

 


Meanwhile..

DongHae and Jessica met up once again.

“So have you break them up?” Jessica held her cup of cappuccino and had a sip.

Both of them are in the cafe, DongHae is sitting opposite of her, at the corner of the cafe.

“I hadn't and I won't.” DongHae said firmly.

 

 

“Don't you want to see your son?” Jessica is once again using SoonJae as a tool.

“I regretted. How could you be using the kid as a tool to get whoever and whatever you desire? Don't you think you're being too selfish?” DongHae asked.

“ChanYeol and Min Ah are meant to be together, he doesn't even like you, can't you just wake up your mind?” DongHae bombed her again.

Jessica place her cup of cappuccino down on the table top, “I love him. I gave birth to Soon Jae just to get him to stay by my side. If I don't get ChanYeol, then I don't need the kid anymore.” She said.

Such a heartless woman.

 

 

“And what do you plan to do with the kid if ChanYeol really isn't with you?” DongHae asked.

Jessica stood up and prepared to leave, “Send him to an orphanage maybe?” She said and left

DongHae stood up and then went after her, “Yah! How could you say such a thing!” He literally flared on the streets.

 

 

“Neon micheoseo?!” Jessica tried to shake off DongHae's grip on her wrist.

“Where do you live? I want to meet the kid now.” DongHae said in a demanding tone.

“What? So now you're regretting and you want to help me break them up so you can see Soon Jae?” Jessica asked.

“Just bring me to your house!” DongHae shouted and then dragged her all the way to his car and off to her house.

 

 

After reaching her house, “Keys?” DongHae asked.

“Finding.” Jessica replied with a pissed off tone.

She lazily search through her bag and then took the keys out.

 

 

“Faster.” DongHae said.

Jessica then opened the door, taking her own sweet time.

 

 

Just then, the main door opens and a kid appears.

“Soon Jae, have you done all the work?” Jessica asked.

The kid nodded, “Eomma, I haven't eat.” He said.

And DongHae heard the kid's stomach growling.

 

 

“Why are you even starving the kid?!” DongHae felt really heartbroken when he met SoonJae.

The kid was so frail looking and skinny as though he's malnourished. 

 

 

“You're Soon Jae, am I right?” DongHae squat down so as to meet the kid's eye level.

The kid nodded, “Ahjussi, nuguseyo?” he asked.

DongHae hugged the kid gently at first and then the hug slowly gets tighter, “Soon Jae ah~ I am your Appa, your real Appa.” He said.

 

 

“Appa? Ani.. Soon Jae only has one Appa.” He said.

DongHae looked at the kid, “Your Eomma lied to you, I am your real Appa but I didn't know you are here.” He said.

The kid looks at Jessica, “If you call him Appa then don't call me Eomma anymore.” Jessica said and went to her room.

 

How could she...

 


The TWIST has started!

 

I decided to post this here as I am afraid that I can't update tomorrow~~ >.<

Do comment and tell me how you feel?

And you may make a guess what would happen afterwards~

 

And.. yep, that's Lee Soon Jae~

 

Published: 13.03.2013, 8:55pm