[Love is Magical - 8th Part]: 84th Crash

Love Crash?!

Love the Right One


 

Kris meets KiMi after work a few weeks later, they did meet up in between as well.

Just that today is pretty special, it marks one month of them dating.

“KiMi, where would you want to go today?” Kris asked.

“I felt like going to the beach today, the sunset, I want to see the sunset, shall we?” She asked.

 

 

Kris nods and drove to the nearest beach.

On the way there, Kris is having quite a struggle with the Angel and the Devil in his mind.

 

 

The angel says, “Tell her. Just tell her, I am sure she would accept you, she loves you.”

And the Devil interrupts, “Are you stupid? Can't you even think? You would freak her out if you told her that you are an alien from a faraway planet. And she probably would think that you are crazy.”

 

 

“Tell her!” Angel said.

“Don't tell her, you idiot.” Devil said.


 

 

“Haiz..” Kris let out a sigh, KiMi looked at him, “Gwaenchanayo?” She asked.

Kris faked a smile, “Oh, we are reaching.” He said and managed to park the car at the side.

 

 

Both of them got down the car and started strolling across the beach while holding hands.

Kris said nothing and so KiMi kept quiet as well, both of them enjoying the sea breeze blowing against their skin.

KiMi looks up at Kris, he looks troubled and KiMi wants to know why.

 

 

She stopped walking and Kris stopped as well, “Is anything wrong?” Kris asked.

“And back to you. Is anything wrong? Why are you frowning? You don't enjoy being out with me?” KiMi asked.

“Aniyo, KiMi, it isn't that.” Kris clarified.

“Then what is it? Why are you unhappy? It makes me feel bad looking at you.” She said.

 

 

Kris hugged her close, “KiMi, I love you. I really do.”

He pulled away, and looked at her, “But what if I say I am not human?” He asked, 

“Would you still love me the way you do?”

 

 

KiMi looked at him, “Then who are you?” She asked, she showed no fear at all.

“I don't belong here in the first place. I am not even an Earthling. I am an alien from another planet.” He said so calmly.

“Another planet?” KiMi asked.

Kris nodded, “A planet called EXO.” He said.

 

 

“Ac-zo?” KiMi tried pronouncing.

“E-X-O.” Kris spelled out.

“Ooh..” KiMi nodded her head, “That's cool.”

“KiMi ah, I am not joking with you, I am serious.” He said.

 

 

KiMi looked at him with those eyes determined, “I am serious as well. So what if you aren't a human? I love you and you love me as well, why should I care too much?” She said bravely.

“But I have got super powers and it might freak you out.” Kris said.

“Now I understand why Min Ah is asking me about super powers.. Kris, Min Ah really cares a lot for you and I.” KiMi said.

 

 

“Tell me more about you.” KiMi said, “I promise I won't freak out.”

Kris looked at the lady in front of her being so brave, it makes him kind of shameful that he's being such a coward as compared to her.

And so they spent the time knowing more about Kris and KiMi would ask questions now and then to clarify.

 

 

“Min Ah is your Chin dongsaeng and even your twin?!” this is the most fact that KiMi knew and not know about.

“But due to the environment, we are now having age differences.” Kris explained.

“You mean ChanYeol is also a part of EXO and so.. He got powers as well right?” KiMi asked.

Kris nodded.

 

 

“So your power is Flight and you are the Dragon?” She asked.

Kris looked at her, “You must have thought that I am insane right?” He asked.

KiMi shook her head, “You are not insane just, babo.” She said.

“Silly.. Do you really think that I would freak out and make a big deal about it?” KiMi asked.

 

 

KiMi hugged him, “To be honest with you, I know about these.” She said.

“You knew?” Kris is now the one surprised.

 

 

KiMi nodded, “I am the younger sister of your best friend.” She said.

 

 

Younger sister of Kris's best friend?

KiMi, just who are you?

 


Counting down to the FINAL chapter!! *sobs*

And.. KiMi, just who are you? O.o

Do comment!~~

 

Published: 24.03.2013, 12:05pm