[Someone's Love Crashed - 7th Part]: 73rd Crash

Love Crash?!

Fate

 


*Back to Min Ah*

KiJoong and ChanYeol are together helping to set the fire up, “Appa, what is this?”

KiJoong took a fire starter and went to ChanYeol, “KiJoong ah, this is what you need to start a fire for a BBQ.” ChanYeol replied.

“Why can't we just get the fire on our own?” KiJoong asked.

ChanYeol pat the kid's head gently, “We have to behave like humans on Earth, understand?” He said and then the kid nodded.

 

 

The rest of us are settling the food, Reina and I marinates the meat while KyungSoo and Yi Xing helps with the rest of the work.

Some of them helped with cutting, some washing, some setting up the portable benches and preparing the drinks as well.

 

 

“Min Seok hyung, I want ice~” Zi Tao went to Min Seok for ice cubes which he had just chilled.

“Komawo~” Zi Tao said and went to serve the drinks around.

 

 

JyeHoon and Kris simply took a seat and then slowly the barbeque starts.

SeHun and LuHan is the first pair to start barbequeing the food.

 

 

Reina and I had prepared some cooked food for everyone to eat.

“Eomma, you can go take a seat with Appa, I will help.” ChanYeol came in and said.

“Really? Okay then, just bring these out and everything's done.” Reina said.

“Alright, KiJoong is with Hyung and Appa.” ChanYeol said and then Reina left the kitchen after washing her hands.

 

 

“How's everything?” ChanYeol hugged me from the back and then left a kiss on my cheeks.

I smiled, “Almost done, just wait for a while more for it to be even more marinated.” I said.

 

 

ChanYeol then turned me so that I am facing him now, he looked at me and did not say a word, “Mwo?” I asked.

“Yeppeuda.” He said, “My wife is so beautiful.”

Those eyes which are looking at me are sparkling, “I will never get sick of looking at this face.” He said.

I smiled, “Liar, wait till I grow old and let's just see what you say.” I said and turned my back.

 

 

He turned me back again and then said, “I will never get sick of it.” And then he left a kiss on my lips.

I looked at him, “Alright, I got it. Why are you being so serious? Help me with the food.” I said and then he took a box and we went out.

 

 

BaekHyun and Zi Tao are the ones barbequeing now, “BaekHyun samchon, can I have a sausage?”

KiJoong took his plate and went to BaekHyun, “Of course you can~” BaekHyun took a sausage and place it on KiJoong's plate.

“Kamsahamnida.” The kid bowed cutely.

 

 

It was quite a cute dinner with KiJoong going out around, getting food for the Samchondeul, passing drinks around and also offering tissue paper to the ones who are barbequeing.

“Komawo KiJoong.” Kris is now barbequeing with SuHo and the kid brings a tissue for him to wipe his sweat.

“Samchon hwaiting!” the kid said and went on with his next 'mission'.

 

 

“I am glad that KiJoong inherited ChanYeol's cheerfulness.” Reina said.

“Eomma, so you mean I am a pessimist?” I asked, joking of course.

“Your uncle told me how you were when you're young. You don't talk much and you don't socialise much as well.” Reina said,

“Just like your Appa. He's cool and calm always. Not much of an emotional ups and downs.” Reina said.

“And even Kris hyung inherited Appa.” ChanYeol said before he went to get drinks.

“And that is why you two are the best together.” Reina said.

 

 

I simply just smiled, “So ChanYeol and I suit each other, don't we?” I asked.

“I heard something.. Talking bad about me?” ChanYeol came with drinks in his hands.

“I am telling Eomma how silly you are.” I said.

“Me? Silly? Okay, I am silly then. In front of my beloved wife, I am always silly. Didn't you heard from other people saying that, people in love has a lower IQ?” ChanYeol said smilingly and then he left a kiss on my lips.

 

 

I blushed a little, “Appa and Eomma is here..” I uttered while I pat his chest lightly.

“Gweanchanayo~ Appa, Eomma, ne?” ChanYeol said and looked at the parents.

JyeHoon pulled Reina close to her and left a kiss on her cheek, “Gwaenchanayo.” He said.

 

 

“Appa, Eomma, ChanYeol, Krystal, you all are just not considering our feelings, we're single, you know that?” Kris said, jokingly though.

“Then get me a sister-in-law.” I replied, “Oppa, you're 29 years old already, turning 30, you know that?” I asked.

“Everything shall goes by fate then?” Kris said.

 

“Min Ah?” KiMi and the boys are here as well.

 


So.. Let's see what happens~

Hmm.. Let me just spoil a little about how this story would go..

It would really be a mixture of FLUFF and ANGST in a Chapter :p

Do comment (:

 

Published: 17.03.2013, 11:10am