[Love is Magical - 8th Part]: 80th Crash

Love Crash?!

In A Relationship

 

The door clicked open and she came out, “Oh? Annyeonghaseyo.” She greeted.

KiMi looked gorgeous in that white mini gown, she's really petite actually.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kris imnida. I am Min Ah's elder brother.” He said.

“Oh, cheoum beopgesseumnida.” She greeted.

“Aniyo, this isn't the first time we met.” Kris said.

KiMi looks at him and tilted her head a little, “Jeongmal?"

Kris smiled, “Shall we go?” He asked.

She smiled and nods.

Both of them went on their date.


 

 

I called KiMi while she's on the car, “KiMi ah, mianhaeyo, I got something to settle now, mianhae. But you can still stay with my oppa, he's a nice person, just a little shy and cool. Ne? Saranghaeyo, annyeong~”

I hung up.

 

 

“Yay!~” KiJoong cheered.

“Then what shall we do now?” SeHun asked.

“Have dinner then? Appa and Eomma went out dating again?” I asked.

“Ne, MAMA and Anonymous seems to have many places that they want to go.” MinSeok said.

I nodded, “Okay! Kachi meokja~” I said.

 

 

ChanYeol carried the kid up, “Appa~” KiJoong hugged him, “Ne KiJoong ah?” ChanYeol kissed the kid's cheek, KiJoong smiled, 

“Appa and Eomma should go for a date as well!” He said.

I looked at the kid, “KiJoong ah~” I smiled.

 

 

 

We all sat down for dinner, and we had a great chat, well the topic is mainly on what we thought will happen between Kris and KiMi.

“I seriously hope we could have a sister-in-law soon.” BaekHyun said.

“Majayo~ If Kris Ge could have a partner, I am sure Anonymous would be more than happy to let him manage the Planet as well.” JongDae said.
 

 


*Kris and KiMi

“Where would you like to go?” Kris asked.

KiMi kept her phone and smiled, “Shouldn't the guy plan out the date?” She asked.

“I did thought of some places but I am not sure would you like it or not? So I thought of asking for your opinion.” He said.

KiMi nodded, “I prefer somewhere shady today.” She said.

Kris nodded and made his way to the destination.

 

 

“The ice skating rink?” KiMi looked at him.

“Have you tried it before?” Kris asked.

“Nope, you?” She asked.

“Then follow me.” He said.

 

 

They went to get changed and Kris is fast in changing.

KiMi is about to wear her shoes when just then..

“Let me help.” Kris took her shoe and wore it for her!

“Kris ssi..” KiMi didn't know how to approach him yet.

 

 

“Wah~ look at that couple, so sweet of the boyfriend!~”

“And they look cute together~”

 

 

KiMi's face flushed in red, Kris managed to wear both of the shoes for her and he looked up at her,

“KiMi ssi, neo gwenchanayo?” He looked at her blushing.

KiMi blushed even further, “Ne.” She stood up but lost her balance, A warm touch held her by the waist just in time, “Be careful.” Kris said.

They could feel each other's breathing as they are so close to each other.


 

 

Kris helped KiMi back to standing position and held her hand, “Trust me, I won't let you get hurt.” He said.

And both of them moved their way to the ice skating rink.

KiMi held onto Kris tightly as she's afraid of falling, “Relax and follow my steps.” Kris said gently and guided her.

 

 

KiMi then tried following, “Slower, slower~” She whined as she's really afraid of falling.

Kris chuckled, “Come on.” He held her hand and placed both of them on his waist while he starts speeding off around the rink once again.

KiMi just follows and she enjoys the thrill of going rounds and rounds as well.

 

 

“Wah~” She's really cute when she smiles.

Kris is really in love with her and he came to a stop soon.

“Why did you stop?” KiMi pouted.

Kris smiled, and pats her head lightly, “I don't want you to get tired.” He said.

 

 

KiMi nodded, “I am hungry~” She said.

Kris nodded, “Let's eat then?” He asked.

And both of them went to change out.

 

 

The thing is that, KiMi likes Kris as well and she knows the reason why Min Ah arrange for them to be together.

KiMi went to Kris who is already waiting at the exit, “Oppa.” She called.

Kris looks rather shocked, KiMi smiled, “Shall we go for dinner?” She asked and then took the lead.

Kris went up to her and held her hand, “Let's go.” He said.

 

 

A swirl of sweetness is surrounding both of them..

But, what if KiMi finds out that Kris isn't fully human?
 

 

Will anything change?

For good or for bad?

 


Will anything change?? O.o *sobs*

Do comment alright?? Triple Update!

 

Published: 21.03.2013, 4:55pm