20th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Marriage

 

A few months later, we made this decision. 

ChanYeol and I decided to register our marriage and then hold the wedding when I graduate, “Min Ah, I am sorry that I can't be able to hold a wedding for you currently.” He said.

I shook my head, “It's me who wanted it to be so. I want Abeoji, Eomma and oppadeul to be around when I am having my wedding.” I said.


 

I wore a mini gown, while ChanYeol wore a formal suit and we registered our marriage. And so lawfully, we are indeed husband and wife.

“Jakiya.” ChanYeol said and gave me a kiss on my cheek while we go back home by car.


 

ChanYeol bought a car on his own and so it is more convenient for us to go out during weekends.

I love how concentrated ChanYeol is when he drives, “ChanYeol, can we stop by the candy shop for a while?” I asked.

“Sure.” He smiled and made a turn and stopped the car in front of the candy shop.


 

I went in to get a box of chocolates, ChanYeol paid it before I do, “ChanYeol~” I pout.

“It's alright, I am paying for my wife.” He said and took the chocolates.

“We got married today.” He told the cashier ahjumma.

“Oh, congratulations.” The ahjumma said.

“Kamsahamnida.” ChanYeol said and we left the shop.


 

I blushed and went back to the car. ChanYeol placed the chocolates at the back seat, and then clipped on his seat belt and started driving again.

“I got married~” He is really in a good mood today, so do I.

“ChanYeol~” I signaled for him to stop his random singing, “I got a pretty wife, her name is Kristal~” He continued singing.


 

I decided to just let him sing all he wants, we reached home, I took the chocolates and we went in the house.

“Jakiya~ I am taking a shower first.” He said.

“Ne~” I responded.


 

I went to take a shower as well, after changing and drying my hair, I looked at the ring on my fourth finger, “Wah~” The rings shimmers under the light.

I told Kris that I got married to ChanYeol, we registered our marriage today. But he didn't reply, probably busy.

 


I went out of the room and went to the kitchen, took out the chocolates that I bought just now, well, I had the sudden cravings for chocolates, “Oh? This contains alcohol?” I read the ingredients after smelling that the chocolate has a mild smell of wine.

I tried one, “Ooh.. Daebak.” I like it, it isn't strong and it tasted really balanced up.


 

ChanYeol came to me and hug me from the back, “Jakiya, what are you doing?” He asked.

“Try one of this.” I said while I pushed the box over to his side.

I took another one and placed it into my mouth.


 

Just then, ChanYeol kissed me and his tongue managed to get into my mouth, as though we are tasting the chocolate together. The chocolate melted and we part, I blushed hard enough that I swear my face must be really red.

He tried it, “There's alcohol?” He asked.

I nodded, “I just found out too.”

 


ChanYeol hugged me close to him by having his hand over my waist, “Shall we have one more?” he asked.

He took a chocolate and placed it in his mouth and he kissed me once again, I didn't know why I followed his actions.. Must be that his voice is really seductive and also, I guess the alcohol is working its' effect on me..

We had one after one of the chocolates, we went into his room and continued kissing even without the chocolates.

 


ChanYeol ed his shirt as he got hotter, his kisses moved onto my neck, leaving marks behind, “Min Ah..” He called my name with his deep y voice.

“ChanYeol..” I responded and he pushed me down onto bed.

We got really passionate, “Min Ah..” ChanYeol continued the kiss.

“ChanYeol..” I called his name as his hands touches down my neck, and then my waist line, hips and then thighs..


 

“Min Ah, I am glad that we are able to be together.” He said close to my ears, “I love you.”

“I love you too.” I said and smiled.

He took my shirt off and started kissing down from my lips to the neck.. And then to my tummy..


 

It tickles a little, he then crawl back up, “Can I make you mine?” He asked.

I nodded, “I'm always your's.”

He took his shirt off, then his pants, and we.. We panted hard and he left a few shots in me.

 


“Saranghaeyo.” He said as I lie close to him and he hugged me closer.

“Saranghaeyo.” I said and fell asleep.

 


*SHY* oh well, I am so done with this~ No more..

Erm.. They got married!!! Yay~~ :) What would happen during the next chapter then? O.o

 

Published: 03.02.2013, 4:42pm