[Love Crushed - 5th Part] 54th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

My Wedding did not happen.

 

The wedding day.

I got up and for the whole morning, I am just moving from rooms to rooms to get changed, get my make up and hair done by the stylists. ChanYeol as well, wore his suit, and had his hairstyle done.

And the rest of them are in full suit as well. Eomma wore a beautiful dress which emphasizes a lot more on her elegancy.

Then we arrived at the wedding hall, there are many guests today, Appa contacted his previous colleagues, friends are invited as well. ChanYeol's colleagues who are seonsaengnimdeul from the school came as well.

 

“ChanYeol, I am nervous.” I said. ChanYeol held my hand, “I will be with you Darling.” He said with earnest eyes.

The ceremony is starting.
 

JyeHoon and Reina came in and both of them just look at me, “Appa, Eomma?” I asked while holding onto both their hands.

JyeHoon cupped my cheeks with his hands, “My darling daughter..” He said.

“Appa..” I looked at him and my tears are coming out, “Don't cry darling.” Reina took a tissue and I wiped my tears away before they flow out, “Appa is going to be handing you over to another guy.” JyeHoon said, “I hope you will be happy.”

“I will.” I said, “Don't worry about me.”

 

“Time for the Bride to be out!” Kris said and smiled as he stand by the door.

JyeHoon held my hand and we went out, DongHae is present as well, I guess JyeHoon called him. 

I spotted Jessica.

 

ChanYeol is standing at the front and there's an aisle leading to where he stands.


"I have to do something.. I can't let them be so happy in front of me.." Jessica was planning in mind.

 

I am walking down the aisle together with JyeHoon and the background music is playing. ChanYeol looked at me with his brilliant smile and waited for me to walk over to him.

And at this point of time, Jessica stood up and made noises.. Someone accidentally bumped into her which caused her to almost fall towards ChanYeol's front..

 

ChanYeol's attention is on her now, he grabbed Jessica before she fell, “Are you alright?” ChanYeol asked.

Jessica hugged ChanYeol, “I love you.." That was heard clearly, everyone heard her saying so.

 

SooYoung went to her and Yoona stood up as well.

I looked at Jessica and then to ChanYeol.. "Both of them.. Are.. Really together?"

 

“Appa, I am sorry.” I said. Tears fell, I ran all the way out of the wedding hall, I took off my heels and continued running in the rain.

 

“Yah!” DongHae gave ChanYeol a punch on his face, “You b*stard!” DongHae then gave chase after Min Ah.

“What is going on!” JyeHoon demanded an answer.

ChanYeol stood up and wanted to give chase,“Stay where you are!” Reina shouted, “I want an answer from you.” she demanded.

 

Kris and the rest of the EXO members helped dismiss the guests and apologized. They promised to compensate their time loss as well and would return the money as well. Yoona and SooYoung helped Jessica up, ChanYeol told her to leave.

 

“How are you related to that girl?” JyeHoon asked.

“I..” ChanYeol can't seem to explain the current situation.

“Park ChanYeol!” Kris gave him a punch in the face and on the stomach, “Hyung!” SeHun and Zi Tao went to stop the hitting.

“Hit me! Just beat me up, it makes me feel better! Please..” ChanYeol looked at Kris, “What are you two doing!” Kris shouted at SeHun and Zi Tao.

 

That was a tight slap from Reina, “How could you do this to my daughter? How could you betray my trust for you?”

The most disappointed person would have to be Reina, she raised the child and taught him so much but yet.. He hurt her daughter instead.

 

“MAMA..” ChanYeol kneeled in front of her, “I did wrong.. It's my fault..” He said as he regretfully cried.

“Just what on Earth happened?” MinSeok asked.

“I..”

“You better speak and tell us the truth now before everything worsens.” MinSeok said.

ChanYeol looked at him, “I was drunk, and.. Jessica is now having my child.”

 

“You.. And that girl..” Reina found it to be too much to handle, “What is this..”

JyeHoon held onto Reina, “And you did it when you are together with Kristal? How could you!” He flared.

 

“It was the Teachers' Graduation and so I got drunk.. I can't hold my liquor well and Jessica is fond of me.. She.. I didn't know I did that with her.” ChanYeol said.

“No wonder Kristal is being so moody these days.” KyungSoo said, “I think she knew something happened between you and that girl but she chose to trust you.”

 

“Why are you saying this now?” SuHo asked, “You could have discussed with me.”

“I am sorry, I did ask Kristal but she says she's alright.” KyungSoo said.

“Alright, DongHae went after her and Jong In went to look around as well. Let's just wish Kristal is alright now.” LuHan said.

 

“Park ChanYeol, even though you might be really not having the intention to cause this problem, but no matter what, I will never forgive you.” JyeHoon said and left. Reina followed behind him, “Reina, be back home first. Ask LuHan and SeHun to follow you, I am going to look for Kristal around here.” JyeHoon said.

“I will. Be careful alright?” Reina said.

JyeHoon got a car on his own and so he is now driving around to look for Min Ah.
 

I am now wandering aimlessly in the rain, my wedding gown got so heavy due to the water. I spotted a bench under another building and went to take a seat..

It's good to be able to be in the rain, because no one will know that I am crying..

No one will know that I am actually heartbroken.
 

“Min Ah!” DongHae's voice was heard,

I looked up, “Oppa?”

He's drenched, just like me and he came to me, “Yah.. Babo.” He carried me up and hailed for a cab, “Ahjussi, choesonghamnida, I will pay more.” He said and then told the driver the address.

We arrived at his house.

 

DongHae went to get towels for both of us and he went to search for suitable clothes for me to change into, “Min Ah, go get change. It would be bad if you caught a flu.” He said, “Think about the child.”

My tears flowed once again, “The child.. I..” And I can't speak anymore due to crying. 

“Min Ah, I am here, I will always be here for you so please. Hurting yourself would be hurting the child as well, I don't want you to regret in the future.” DongHae said, if something really did happen to the child, DongHae is sure that I would regret everyday in the future.

 

I heeded his advice and went to change, DongHae helped me into the washroom, “Have a shower and change out of it.” He said and I locked the door.

I turn on the tap and warm water gushed down on me, “Why..”

I can't forget the pain in my heart..

 


Published: 26.02.2013, 8: 23pm