[Someone's Love Crashed - 7th Part]: 74th Crash

Love Crash?!

The Wanderer



“KiMi~~” I went to give her a hug, “Yah~ You guys are late.” I pouted.

“Mianhae, here's your gift.” JongHyun said and pats my head gently.

“Oh? Komawo.” I said.

And they all gave me my gifts individually.

 

 

“Auntie KiMi~” KiJoong came forward to us.

“Aigoo~ KiJoong~” KiMi bent down to talk with the kid.

 

 

ChanYeol came forward as well, “How come I didn't know Miss Kim is coming?” he asked and smiled.

“For Min Ah's birthday, it's a must.” KiMi replied,

“Heard that both of you reconciled and you're staying together?” KiMi asked.

I nodded.

 

 

And then we all had a chat, it was then the conversation topic drifted onto..

Jessica.


 

*DongHae's side*

After dinner, DongHae drove back to Jessica's house, he pressed the doorbell but no one came to get the door..

“Eomma!” the kid starts hitting the door and shouting.

“SoonJae, shh~ Appa shall call Eomma.” DongHae held the kid's hand and he held his phone on another hand.

Jessica switched off her phone, DongHae couldn't get her and so he called for a door opener instead.

“Thank you.” DongHae paid the technician and then both of them walked into the house.

 

 

SoonJae directly went to Jessica's room but she is long gone..

“Eomma! Eomma!” The kid starts sobbing, DongHae went to him and carried him up,

“Ohh~ SoonJae, don't cry, we will find Eomma back.” and DongHae tried hoaxing the kid.

 

 

The kid just keeps on crying, DongHae looks around the house and found a bottle of medicine..

“SoonJae ah, do you know what is this?” DongHae asked.

The kid wiped his tears away and looked at the bottle, “Eomma's. Eomma says that's vitamins and I can't eat this.” He said.

“Vitamins?” DongHae teared off the paper that is covering the label, “So you...” DongHae murmured.


 


*Back to Min Ah*

“Then what happened to Jessica? Any idea?” KiMi asked while looking at ChanYeol.

ChanYeol shook his head, “I heard that she resigned. Any news?” he asked.

“Not even you?” Min Ho looked at him.

 

 

I tugged ChanYeol's shirt and asked, “She resigned?”

He nodded, “I heard from some other colleagues that she resigned a few days ago. I was going to call DongHae.”

“So did you?” I asked.

He shook his head.
 

 

 

I took my phone out and started calling..

 

*Back to DongHae*

Donghae packed some of KiJoong's clothes and found his documents, both of them left the house and is now staying in DongHae's house.

“SoonJae, don't worry, Appa will find Eomma.” DongHae said while squatting in front of the kid.

The kid nodded and Donghae told him to go for a bath.

 

 

“Appa~” He called.

DongHae smiled, “SoonJae, what did you call me just now?”

“Appa.” The kid hugged him, “Eomma seems to be unhappy all these while.. She loves me, and she didn't say those words on purpose.” He said.

 

 

“Eomma is just like Appa. She cooks for me to eat, just that she was busy that day and so I didn't get to eat.” SoonJae explained.

“Eomma didn't know how to cook at first, but she went to learn.” SoonJae said, DongHae just listens to him,

“Eomma sometimes gets stressful and she would eat those pills. She says, those pills are only for adults and she would be so weak after eating it.” SoonJae said.


 

DongHae's POV

Jessica.. Why did you..


 

“SoonJae, Appa ask you, how many pill does Eomma eats every time?” DongHae asked.

“Four. Eomma says two is not enough.” SoonJae said.

“That's overdosing..” Donghae is now really worried about Jessica now.

 

 

Those pills aren't vitamins but.. Sleeping pills.

Overdosing is really dangerous and those sleeping pills causes hallucination and drowsiness, even depression.

No wonder SoonJae says Jessica is unhappy, she's having depression..

 

 

“Appa.. Eomma would be alright.. she will, right?” SooJae asks.

DongHae just hugs the kid close to him..

 

 

*Jessica*

“Where am I..”

She's wandering on the streets, alone at night..

 

 

“SoonJae.. Where's my son?”

“SoonJae ah!~” And she went around looking for her son.

 

 

“Wait.. I left him with his Father.. This way is the best..” She remembered the fact again and she wander off alone once again..

 


Jessica...

The PLOT TWIST is here.

Do comment.

 

Alright.. I sounded a little stern up there.

So ya, Surprising isn't it?

Now we shall see what will happen?

 

Published: 18.03.2013, 12:25pm