[Someone's Love Crashed - 7th Part]: 69th Crash

Love Crash?!

Giant Number 1

 

Later that night..

ChanYeol and I had a walk outside the house.

“Jakiya, remember Giant No.1?” ChanYeol asked.

I looked at him, “Has it gotten fixed?” I asked, looking at him while expecting a positive answer.

 

 

He lead me to the garage and pressed the button for the metal grill to be wind up..

And..

 

 

“Wah~” I see a brand new posh looking vehicle.

That metallic silvery body of it with those fine details, and there is 'Giant No.1' written on it as well.
 


 

“Want to take a seat inside?” He asked.

I nodded earnestly, ChanYeol activated the spaceship by motioning his hand across, “The spaceship is only for the Fire Phoenix.” He said.

“So Joongie would be able to activate this as well?” I asked.

ChanYeol smiled, “He should be able to.” he said.
 


 

Both of us went into the spaceship, “Jakiya, come over.” ChanYeol said.

The internal of the spaceship is so big that it could fit a control room, a bed, a kitchen, an entertainment room with XBOX 360 and a Karaoke system.

“Wow.” That's the first word that came into my mind when I see the whole interior.

 

 

I went to sit on the bed with ChanYeol, “How is it? I thought of letting this be KiJoong's playing room now.” He said.

“ChanYeol~” I hugged him and looked at him while feeling really touched,

He smiled and left a kiss on my lips, “Feeling touched?” He asked.

I nodded, “Very very touched.” and then I hugged him closer.

 

 

We ended up lying down on the bed side by side facing each other, fingers intertwined, I just spent the time looking at ChanYeol..

“Min Ah, why are you looking at me so intensely?” ChanYeol teased, He actually love the way how I look at him.

I smiled, “You look even more mature now. 28 years old man.” I said.

(ChanYeol is 22 years old real age and 6 years passed.)

 

 

“You look younger instead. My 26 years old woman.” He said and kissed my forehead.

(Min Ah is younger than ChanYeol by 2.)

I snuggle close to him, “I wish there are no obstacles between us anymore..” I said.

ChanYeol sensed my insecurity and he hugged me close to him, so close that I could feel his breathing on my skin, and then his deep voice spoke,

“I will protect my family, my loved ones.” He said, “Trust me.”
 


 

We spent the night in the spaceship instead, since the bed is so so comfy..

And..

We kind of got passionate and..

 

 

I looked up at ChanYeol while both of us are bare, “I seriously believe that you added the bed in here not for KiJoong's benefit.” I said.

He smiled, and then kissed me on the lips while he pull up the blanket even more to make sure I don't feel cold, “Well, you can say so.” He said cheekily.

I just simply hide my face under the blanket, “Min Ah~ why are you hiding yourself under the blanket?”

And then both of us are under the blanket again...

 

 


The next morning, we went back to the house again, and EXO is up already.

“Oh, ChanYeol hyung, Krystal, where did you two went early in the morning?” Yi Xing asked while still sleepy, sitting on the sofa.

“We went out for morning exercise.” ChanYeol casually replied.

“Wearing the same clothes?” Jong In sat down there, obviously he's the more awake one.

“And you care about what we are wearing?” ChanYeol just replied nonchalantly.

“Fine. I thought I heard some sounds last night from the garage, it isn't both of you I hope?” He deliberately asked.

 

 

I blushed and rushed into the room, ChanYeol shoot a small tiny fire ball at Jong In while Jong In managed to dodge away.

SuHo then extinguish the fire.

 

 

ChanYeol then rush back into the room, “Jakiya~”

While the other EXO members are actually feeling happy for the couple who reconciled.

 

 

And then we changed and went out, JyeHoon and Reina are both out as well.

“Appa, Jong In said he heard sounds last night.” ChanYeol said to JyeHoon.

Reina blushed a little and JyeHoon pulled her close to him, I looked at both of them, “Appa, Eomma, both of you..~~” I teased them as well.

JyeHoon smiled, “Krystal, how could you tease your parents?” He said so and acted stern.

“Appa~~” I whined and immediately he softened.

 

 

Just then a cute little voice sounded, “Eomma~” He called.

I stood up and went to the stairs and bring KiJoong down to join us, “Eomma, good morning, Appa, good morning.” He said and gave us a kiss.

 

 

“KiJoong, what about halmeoni and harabeoji?” JyeHoon asked.

KiJoong then went to give a kiss on both of their cheeks as well.

 


“Samchon wants a kiss too.” Kris carried the kid and KiJoong left a kiss on him.

“Samchon.. You look so alike to Harabeoji that I thought I kissed the same person twice..” The kid said so while rubbing his eyes to be awake.

Kris chuckled, “Aigoo~~ KiJoong ah~ you're so cute~~” And Kris pinched the kid's nose lightly.

 

 

Then we had breakfast, “So when shall we bring KiJoong for his vacation. Has school started for him?” Min Seok asked.

“Oppa, that still have to wait a while. I have got a workshop going on and there's still quite some time away from the school holidays.” I said.

 

“So today's a Sunday, what shall we do?” SeHun asked, the maknae wants to play.

 


And so.. What would they be playing then? *keke*

And.. the Plot twist is coming.. :p

Do comment~

 

Published: 12.03.2013, 5:50pm