4th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Be With You

 

“Oppa, go get a shower then?” I said, looking at the time nearing dinner.

“Shower?” He asked.

I nodded, “Washing your body with soap and water.” I said.


 

“We don't have to do so when we are on EXO planet.” He said, “Because we won't get dirty.”

I nodded, ”I see, that indeed saves electricity and water. But still, you are on Earth now, showering is a must.” I said.

Chan Yeol frowned, “But I don't know how..”

I am rather helpless as well, “I will tell you what to do.”


 

I went into his room and got a fresh set of clothes and a towel for him, then I led him to the bathroom, “This is soap, it clean your body when used with water. You can't eat this alright?” I said.

He nodded, “The shower head. Turn on the tap and then water will come out.” I said.

“Like this?” He said and the tap.

 


Water came gushing down on us, “ChanYeol ah~” I whined a little and turned off the tap.

“I am sorry, I..” He became panicky once again, probably afraid that I might be angry with him.

My hair to shirt got wet, plus the colour of my shirt is white and it became kind of transparent..

“It's alright.” I said and I ran out of the bathroom, and then back into my room to get a change.


 

Min Ah.. She.. ChanYeol gulped his saliva down his throat, “You can't have all those thoughts..” and then ChanYeol started chanting.

Can't really understand what he is saying.


 

I got back to the bathroom and still felt awkward, “I think you can try it on your own now, before you bathe, remove your clothes, and make sure the door is closed. And then after you clean your whole body with soap and water, make sure you rinse off all the soap then dry yourself with the towel and put on your clothes. Alright?”

He nodded.

He closed the door and I heard the tap being afterwards.

I stayed somewhere near the bathroom in case he needed something.


 

And since, the bathroom is at the end of the kitchen, I started preparing dinner as well. Fish and chips for tonight.

Chan Yeol spent ten minutes in there and then he came out, hair dripping wet and also, he left the first two buttons ed.

I went to him, “Chan Yeol oppa, you must dry your hair properly alright? I am not sure if you would catch a cold but I hope you won't.” I said, held his hand and had him to sit down before I dry his hair for him.

“Min Ah, thank you.” He said.

I ruffle his hair with the towel, “Just remember to dry your hair and button your shirt properly.” I said.

He turned and look at me, and he left a kiss on my lips, “I will.” He said and smiled.


 

That smile simply makes me melts away. I smiled as a response, “Alright, I am going to take my shower, we will start dinner soon.” I said.

Chan Yeol nodded, “I will wait for you while reading.” He said.


 

Currently he's reading a novel titled 'The Little Prince'. I love it as well, it's cute and leads me into thinking as well. I went to have my shower, took around twenty minutes as I didn't want Chan Yeol to wait too long.

I came out from the bathroom, and saw that he's in the midst of reading, “Chan Yeol oppa, how's the book?” I asked.

“It's nice. I wonder did SuHo hyung read this before? He would love it.” He said.

“When 'Giant No.1' is fixed, I can allow you to bring it back.” I said.


 

“Can I bring back anything else?” He asked.

“What do you want to bring back?” I asked.

Chan Yeol placed the book down and walks to stand in front of me, his eyes are sorrowful and he hugs me gently close to me, “Can I bring you back with me?” He asked.

I looked up at him, “There's a Chinese saying, 'Not caring if we could be together forever, but contented that we have been together before.'” I said.

“At least, we are together once, I am contented.” I said.


 

Chan Yeol left a kiss on my forehead, “It's a promise to you. I will love you no matter where I am, no matter what happens.” He said.

I nodded and let out a weak smile, “Alright, let's eat. Stop talking about this, we shall enjoy the remaining time we have together.” I said.

We had dinner together, and I took a picture with Chan Yeol afterwards, “Look, this shall be memento.” I said.


 

“Can I have a copy of it?” He asked.

I nodded and then sent it to his hand phone, “Here you go. I shall print a copy out for you so you could look at me when you miss me then?”


 

I said it deliberately in a joking way but.. Both of us know that we are really treasuring the time together..

 

“I will make sure I keep it safe and sound.” He said.

I looked at him, “Just be careful, don't burn it.” I teased.


 

He looked at me and started tickling me by the sides, his tickles are really ticklish, I really can't handle it, “Oppa.. Stop.. *giggles* no..” I tried running away but I can't and so I am giggling all the way.

And then he stopped, he looked at me really closely, “Min Ah, I will always treasure and remember you.” He said.

The mood got so serious all of a sudden.

 

 

I looked at him in the eyes, “I will never forget you as well.” I said.

We got closer, he pulled me in for another kiss.


 

And then, days passed like these, I went to school in the morning and he started his recovery work.

Till one day, when I am on my way back home, walking along with my friends, “Min Ah, is that your Boyfriend?” they asked.


 

I turned to look at the direction she pointed, ChanYeol is there!

I said goodbye to them and then went to ChanYeol, “Oppa, how did you come here?” I asked.

“I looked at the map, and then walked my way here from home to find you.” He said.

I smiled but frowned afterwards, “Oppa, it's dangerous.. I am worried for you.” I said.

He hugged me, “Don't worry, I will be alright, I promise.” He said.


 

I don't know why but I got the feeling that ChanYeol is hiding something from me these days. As though there are just things that I can't know, it doesn't feel good.

I looked up at him, “Oppa, are you hiding anything from me?” I asked.

He shook, “Let's go home.” he said.

I held his hand, “Tell me.”

 


I know he's hiding something..

 

ChanYeol grabbed my hand and we continued walking, “I will explain to you once I find the way to explain it.” he said.

I stopped walking, “Are you leaving?”

ChanYeol turned and look at me, “Not now, it's not really about that.” He said.

We continued walking and got back home.


 

“What happened?” I asked.

“I can't really explain it to you now.” He said.

“Did anything happen at EXO?” I made a random guess.

And yet he nodded.


 

“Warfare?” I asked.

He nodded.


 

“So you have to be back?” I asked.

“Not really, I can't get back now, the spaceship isn't fixed yet.” He said.


 

I hugged him tightly, “Oppa, can you invent a machine? A machine that would make my heart not to feel so painful right now?”  I looked up at him, my heart is hurting, a lot and a lot, but no tears came out.

Chan Yeol shut his eyes, “I love you.” He said gently near my ears.

My eyes got watery and soon, tears dropped.

 

“Forget about me then? Just forget about me.” He said, “I can't invent the machine that you want, so just forget me. Throw me away, abandon me.”
 

I felt loss when I heard him saying so, “Will you come back?” I asked.

“I don't know..” He said.

A loud noise is heard outside the house, both of us went out to check out the root of the commotion.


 

They wore similar clothes like how ChanYeol wore when he come to Earth, “Hyungdeul?”

A tall guy stood there, with a Dragon beside him, “Kris ge ge.” Chan Yeol called.

“SuHo Hyung.” ChanYeol greeted the guy beside Kris.

“Jong In..” Chan Yeol looked at Jong In and he knew..

They are here to fetch him home.



“ChanYeol, let's go. MAMA is waiting.” SuHo said.

ChanYeol looked at me, I smiled, “Goodbye, I will be alright.” I said.

He was never meant to stay here forever, let him go, his family members are the ones who could be forever with him. It will be alright, Seo Min Ah, be strong..


 

ChanYeol gave me a final hug,

Please wait for me, I will find ways to be back here..
Please don't forget me, I am sorry for being selfish..


“I love you.” He said close to my ears and then went to Kris.


 

I nodded and in a blink of an eye, he's gone.

 


Do Comment! (:

This is the Part 1 of "Love Crash", the story will soon move on to Part 2.

(This GIF does not belong to me)