8th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Twins or Not?

 

“MAMA?” I asked, “MAMA is Kris's Mother?”

“We were in love, she is still the Ruler of EXO and back then, I didn't have a say at all.” Anonymous said.


 

“You mean.. You were once from EXO as well??” I asked.

He shook, “I am just like you.”


 

I thought for a while, “Human?”

“You said it.” He said and smiled, “We fell in love and, I decided to follow her up here. I loved her with my whole life and heart, but yet we aren't able to be together.” He said.

“Because you wanted Power?” I asked, I remember ChanYeol said that the Anonymous Ruler is someone really power obsessive.

”I do. And now, I still do.” He said.


 

His eyes tells everything, his obsession for Power, as though he wants to own the whole universe.

“Uncle Anonymous, I hope you don't mind me calling you by this. But.. Are you planning to start a war now?” I asked.

“I am considering to.” He said, “And I want my son back with me.”


 

“So you wanted Kris to be with you? Does he knows that you're his Father?” I asked.

He shook his head, “No, his Mother kept the truth from him.” He said.


 

I frowned at the thought of what to expect in the near future, “Would a war really be the best way?Isn't Kris always on the front line? Aren't you afraid that he would get hurt?” I asked.

He looked at me, “And that's the reason why you're here.” He said.


 

Well, I do know that I am definitely here as a bait but I didn't knew..

 

“Just follow my words and you would be able to meet ChanYeol, well, probably you could even have him by your side” Anonymous said.

“I can't believe that you would be thinking I would be of use to you. What gave you that idea?” I asked.

He smirked, “Easy. MAMA dotes on ChanYeol, he is the most doted one.”


 

Really? Wow.. I guess I am in a rather disadvantaged position now..

 

I tried keeping a calm self, “I am only a human, I don't think MAMA would help me.” I said, “So don't place too much hope on me, I might be the one who spoils your plan in the end.”

He just shook his head and then said, “I will eventually have my son back. With the help of you.”


 

He then told me to leave and DongHae is standing by the door, probably he had been waiting since just now, just to bring me back into that 'Jail'. Furnitures are added in there and at least now I have a bed to sleep on, the past few days was just floor.

 

“Yay~~ Finally a bed. I am gonna have my sleep first, see you~” I said to DongHae as he locked me up.

Didn't really bother actually, at least they didn't torture or whatsoever, I simply just lost my freedom of moving around.

I lied on the bed, it's comfy and I went into sleep soon.


 

I dreamt of ChanYeol, he looks so pale and sick, I reached out my hands to touch him but I can't..

“ChanYeol!”


 

In the end, I got up screaming his name and DongHae came by to the door, “Are you alright?” He asked.

“I am fine.. Had a bad dream. Can I have a glass of water?” I asked.

DongHae enters the room after unlocking it and got a cup of water for me, “I heard that Phoenix's name.. Park ChanYeol, is he related to you?” He asked.

I smiled, “His appearance is the best thing in my life.” I said.


 

He took the cup back and then told me to rest, “I will call you when it's dinner.”

“Thank you.” I said and then I lied back down, didn't really sleep but I started thinking quite a lot.

Especially Anonymous.


 

He's Kris's Father and MAMA is Kris's Mother then why didn't they tell the kid that they are his parents? What about the rest of them? Are they clones? Or are they also MAMA's children?

ChanYeol mentioned that they are paired like twins, and so Kris and ChanYeol.. Wait.. Are they Brothers?! I mean, of course they are but, are they from the same parents? This is highly possible isn't it? 

Haish.. But if so, don't Anonymous knows about ChanYeol? He seems to be concerned only about Kris and not ChanYeol, then are they not twins?

 

I messed up my hair, “Aish, this is so confusing!” I ranted.

“Yah Yah! Keep quiet!” That fat-looking guy A said while munching food again.

I pouted.


 

DongHae came to the door, “What happened?” he asked.

“Nothing!” I said rather loudly, then I told myself to chill, “DongHae, I am sorry, I didn't mean to shout, I am just a little vexed..”


 

DongHae nodded, “Can I help?”

I thought for a while, “Can I have some paper, a pencil and an eraser?” I asked.

He went away to probably get the materials, I love drawing when I feel vexed, it helps a lot for me.


 

I started drawing, at first I didn't what to draw, but when I look at DongHae, I started visualizing his face and I started drawing, “The eyes.. The hair..” I slightly peeped at him now and then and continued drawing.

“Finally done.” I smiled, placed it by the side and then lied back down on bed, “Hmm.. I wanted something to read..”


 

I got up and went to the door, “DongHae oppa?”

The door isn't metal grilled, it's rather invisible, it's like a membrane kind of thing but it's really tough.

“Yes?” He came by to me, “Feeling better?”

I nodded, “Oppa, can I have a book?” I asked.

“Sure but, can you understand the language?” He asked.

“Show me then?” I asked.

He nodded and got a book for me, “Ruler owns this book, He agreed to let you read the books from his Library.” DongHae said.


 

Seems like Anonymous is someone knowledgeable as well.

 

I looked at the book, indeed it's written in English. I flipped the book and saw scribbling as well.

- Don't you know how much I love you? -


 

And I flipped the pages,

- How could you do this to me? -


 

A photo dropped out, It's him and that woman.. Why is she.. why does she looks so alike..

- I love you, Reina, I love you.. -


 

A few more pages down,

- You forced me to do this.. Don't blame me afterwards.. You shall not see your daughter. -


 

Daughter?

 

Another photo appeared, it was clipped onto the page. Two boys and a girl.

 

Is this Kris and ChanYeol? Who is this girl then? Wait, so MAMA's name probably is Reina.. And she got a daughter as well? And Kris.. Maybe ChanYeol as well..

But why did all this happen? Did she had an affair? No.. Maybe even more than one? What the..



DongHae came by, “Min Ah, dinner is ready, would you want to come out?” He asked.

I looked up at him, “It's alright, I will have the food in here.” I said and took the food from him, “Thank you.”

“Is there anything bothering you?” He asked.

I shook, “I am fine, no worries. Enjoy dinner with the guy.” I said.

“He's ShinDong.” DongHae said.

“Fine, have a good dinner with ShinDong.” I said.


 

DongHae left and I continued reading the book, it looks more like a diary. Thanks to DongHae for letting me read this, guess I would have to get him put this back before anything happens.

 

I read the book as fast as I can. The very last note is found to be,

- You will never meet your daughter anymore, she's now mine. -

 

Confusion. What?! MAMA's daughter is now your's?

Hello~~ Mr Anonymous, are you writing fanfics? This is just too drama and... Just who is that unknown girl here..?

The Queen of Anonymous?

 

I closed the book, placed the picture back and called for DongHae, “Oppa, I am done reading this, can I have another book?” I asked.

“Sure, is it that nice? You finished it so fast.” He asked.

“Aniyo. I don't really like this, I just flipped it through.” I said.


I would be dead if I said I finished reading this, bet DongHae would have to come up with a list of what I have read and report to Anonymous as well.

 


Twins or not? So now we have more and more 'pieces of the broken puzzle'. Let's have a list of it.

Firstly, Anonymous's Ruler whose name is Anonymous (I don't think this should be the real name of him.. -.- Even MAMA has her very own name..), is MAMA's lover. Ex-Lover.

Secondly, MAMA and Anonymous is confirmed to have Kris as their son.

Thirdly, the mystery of whether is ChanYeol, the other twin, that's still unsure.

Fourthly, the Girl (the topic of this chapter), just who is she? And where is she exactly now?

Fifth, the Queen of Anonymous?

Sixth, we know that MAMA's real name is Reina. (sounds so Japanese :p)

Seventh, we can be sure that MAMA (Reina) is the woman of the photo, who does she look alike to? O.o

Eighth, also, that fatter guy A is Shin Dong :p

Lastly, just what happened between Anonymous and MAMA (Reina)?

Get ready for something more to come in the next chapter! :p

Published: 19.01.2013