[Love is Magical - 8th Part]: 82nd Crash

Love Crash?!

Love the Right One

 

 

DongHae brought Jessica and SoonJae back home after he thanked EXO and Kris especially.

“Drive safely.” ChanYeol said.

 

 

DongHae drove while Jessica and SoonJae seats at the back. The kid is still clinging onto Jessica's shirt tightly.

“SoonJae ah, Eomma won't leave you anymore.” She said gently but the kid still refuses to let go,

“SoonJae wants Eomma to stay with me forever.” He said.

Jessica smiled lightly, “Silly kid, Eomma will still grow old and die someday, how can we be together forever?” She asked.

SoonJae looks up at her, “As long as I am alive, I will love Eomma.” He said, “And I will always remember Eomma even till the day I die.”

Both Jessica and DongHae never thought that the kid would say such a word and he actually thinks a lot.

 

 

Jessica can't say a word but felt so touched that she started crying and she hugs the kid close to her..

DongHae was touched as well and soon they arrived at home.

Jessica carried the kid and got down the car, DongHae went to her and took her luggage.

“Welcome home.” DongHae said.

Jessica stepped into the house, “Can I really stay here?” She asked.

“As long as you want to.” DongHae said.

 

 

DongHae then carried the kid up to his room as he fell asleep and told Jessica to proceed with the showers.

Jessica came out after having a good shower and saw DongHae dozing off on the sofa.

She went to him quietly and lowered herself so she could look at the beautiful face of his at a closer distance.

“Komawo.” She said and left a kiss on his cheek.

 

 

That made DongHae stir and Jessica stood back straight and dried her hair with the towel, “Oh, I dozed off? Mianhae. Are you hungry?” He asked.

Jessica was about to shake her head but her stomach said otherwise.

“Take a seat, I will fix something for you.” DongHae said.

Jessica went to seat at the dining table and waited for Donghae.

 

 

She looks at whatever DongHae is doing, observing him and she recalled how they first met..
 

 

*First Meeting between HaeSica

“Min Ah annyeong~” DongHae said and closed the door while he drags Jessica away.

“Yah!” Jessica shake off his grip and snarled at him.

“Stop pestering her.” DongHae said.

Jessica glanced at him, “You like her?” She asked.

“So what?” DongHae said.

“Then date her then? So I that I could be with ChanYeol.” Jessica said.

DongHae let out a cold laugh, “If only I can.” He said.

 

 

Both of them are walking while talking and soon..

Jessica looked at him, “You've got no guts at all.” She provoked.

DongHae stared at her, “How could you say that when you don't even know who I am?” He flared.

“Then prove!” Jessica said, she looks a little drunk though.

“Fine!” DongHae looked around and he reached his house.

“Let me tell you what you get when you say to a guy that he go no guts.” DongHae said and both of them entered his house.

 

 

Everything kind of escalated, DongHae had alcohol and Jessica as well, both of them got drunk and started venting..

And they got hotter which eventually leading to them having .

 

 


*Back to reality

DongHae cooked a bowl of fried rice, “Here you go..” He said.

“What are you thinking about?” He asked.

Jessica didn't reply but started eating, DongHae poured her a cup of tea, “Eat slowly.” he said so gently.

Jessica looks at him and then back to eating..
 

He loves me?

 


And now we knew what happened to both of them..

Hmm.. I do like pairing fictional Jessica and fictional DongHae together (:

What do you all think about this chapter? Do comment (:

 

And and..

Adding onto the teasers for that upcoming Horror Fanfic, Here's Teaser 03!~

I would be really glad if you all  could shower your love for this as well (:

 

Published: 23.03.2013, 12:50pm