[Love is Magical - 8th Part]: Final Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Our Love Crash

 

3 months later..

 

DongHae works while Jessica stays at home. SoonJae is drove back and forth from school to home by DongHae and sometimes Jessica would tag along and they would go for dinner outside.

“Yeobo.” DongHae left a kiss on Jessica's cheek while she got on the car.

Jessica blushed and SoonJae covered his eyes cutely.


 

 

ChanYeol and I finally revealed that we are married, well, that bunch of kids really did score A for Mathematics.

The staffs and students are rather surprised but it was fine. They turn out to be supportive though.

 

 

The students would come to us if they have got relationship problems.. You know, at their age, relationship problems are rather common.

KiJoong and us enjoyed everyday together as well.

 

 


EXO went back, but Reina and JyeHoon stayed. They planned to travel around and spent time with each other.

And whenever they come back from a tour, it would be bags of souvenirs and they would have a long story telling session with us.

 

 

Every time, KiJoong would doze off first as those were really grandpapa and grandmama stories, “Appa, Eomma~ time to sleep.” I said and left them kisses on their foreheads.

And they got the hint to stop and rest for the day.


 

KiMi resigned and she told me that she would be traveling. I wonder where she wants to go but she told me she would be alright. 


 

 

*Anonymous Planet

“Ruler, I heard that you met a girl on Earth.” LeeTeuk came into the Hall.

Kris nodded, “I did.”

“Do you know who she is?” LeeTeuk asked.

 

 

“Do you?” He asked.

“Do you?” A lady's voice sounded.

 

 

Kris looked up to see that she.. “KiMi?” He was indeed taken aback.

“Why are you here?” He asked.

“I am the younger sister of your best friend.” And he pointed to LeeTeuk.

 

 

Kris looked at LeeTeuk, “Never knew you had a dongsaeng.” He said.

“Better than you who don't even know you had one at first.” LeeTeuk replied sarcastically.

These two are still bickering, well no choice, their elements are of opposites.

 

 

“Oppa.” KiMi called.

“Yes?” Both LeeTeuk and Kris responded.

KiMi chuckled and then she got serious, “LeeTeuk oppa, could you agree to my request?” She asked.

 

 

LeeTeuk is considering.. “What request?” Kris asked.

LeeTeuk eyed him, “To consider whether should she be the Queen of Anonymous.” He said.

 

 

Kris was blur at first and he took awhile to digest the sentence that LeeTeuk just said, “You mean?” His eyes brightens up.

LeeTeuk nodded, “Yes you Fire Dragon, I am considering whether to let you have my younger sister as your wife.” He said so, feeling a little pissed as he can't bear to let his sister go with Kris.

But he can't deny that Kris is indeed capable and outstanding. Plus, he's the Ruler of Anonymous.



 

“Oppa~~” KiMi whined a little,  LeeTeuk couldn't take it and he gave in, “Fine. I will have to talk to the Previous Ruler and MAMA.” He said.

“Of course, I will plan the meeting.” Kris said.

KyuHyun stepped in, “Ruler, leave the task to me.” He said.

Kris nodded, “Oh.”

KiMi smiled at how cute his boyfriend was and both of them shared a kiss.

 

 

“Gosh..” LeeTeuk couldn't bear to watch.

“Isn't it good to be young?” KyuHyun smiled and went on with the preparations.


 

 

The wedding took place soon after that but both ChanYeol and I didn't attend as.. “I won't allow.” ChanYeol said.

“But..” I wanted to go but..

“Darling, you are carrying a child now, it's dangerous.” ChanYeol said.

“And whose fault is that?” I yelled and sobbed because I really want to go for the wedding.

 

 

KiJoong came to me and sat down beside me, “Eomma~”

“Yes?” I asked as KiJoong wipes my tears away.

“KiJoong wants Eomma and dongsaeng to be healthy. Kris samchon and KiMi imo promised to send photographs over.” KiJoong said.

I chilled myself down and nodded, ChanYeol left a kiss on my lips, “Thank you.” He said.


 

Love Crash, my Love Crashed, their Love Crashed,

What about you?

 

-Fin-

 


This is the FINAL chapter. I do hope all of you enjoy this story that I spent time writing (:

Thank you all for being in this wonderful journey with me, I really LOVE all of you! <3

 

Well, you all should know where to find me!~ That Mansion is starting from Tomorrow! (26.03.2013) 

and also.. Ready. Get Set. Love!

 

Vote this if you like and it would be a great recognition to me as well (:

 

Published: 25.03.2013, 9:15pm