[Love Never Dies - 6th Part] 66th Crash

Love Crash?!

 New Life Together

 


ChanYeol leaves behind soft butterfly kisses on my lips, softly pressing against my lips and then pulling apart once again.

His half-lidded eyes look into my eyes, that look is just so..

Initiating.

 

Slowly, he hovers over me as I lie my back against the sofa and he continued the kiss.

Slowly, it gets deeper but still it's slow.

Our tongues made contact, slowly dancing in sync and I left a soft bite on his bottom lip as he parts.

 

Just then, a loud thunder is heard.

I stood up and went to KiJoong's room immediately, ChanYeol following behind me closely.

 

 

KiJoong started sobbing, “Joongie, don't be afraid, Mummy is here..” I calmed the kid down by patting on his back gently and hugging him.

ChanYeol came to us, “KiJoong, Daddy is here..~” He said and both of us stayed by the kid.

I am on the left while ChanYeol is on the right, the kid held onto me really tightly.

 

 

Rain fall, ChanYeol went out to the kitchen and the living room to shut all the windows and he got a jacket for me as well.

“Komawo.” I said and wore the jacket.

With me constantly soothing KiJoong on the back, he slowly falls aleep again.

I let out a sigh of relief, and both of us accompanied the kid till we fell asleep as well.

 

 

The next morning, ChanYeol woke up and felt something on his face.

He opened his eyes and he smiled, KiJoong really has an unique way of sleeping - The kid's cute tiny legs are on ChanYeol's face.

 

 

ChanYeol carried the kid and placed him beside Min Ah and he covers the blanket over him.

The room temperature is rather cooling due to the heavy rain pour last night.

 

 

ChanYeol did some washing up and he carried on with preparing breakfast.

He knows exactly what Min Ah likes for breakfast - Bread toast with Jam, a glass of Milk or Milo as she doesn't eat much during morning.

He kind of frets over what to prepare for the kid..

 

 

I woke up and see that KiJoong is sleeping beside me.

I smiled and left a kiss on his forehead and decided to go out and I spotted the tall figure in the kitchen.

“A little bit of you and me.” I said.

 

 

ChanYeol looked at me and a smile spread across his face, he pulled me closer to him by the waist, “What do you mean?” He asked.

“KiJoong loves jam with bread like me, but scrambled eggs with pan-fried bacon like you as well.” I said.

ChanYeol smiled, “Shall we just have toast today?” He asked.

I nodded and smiled at him, “I will prepare breakfast so go have your rest.” ChanYeol said.

“I shall go check on KiJoong.” I said and gave him a kiss on his cheeks.

 

 

KiJoong starts to stir and I went to him, “Eomma..” He said so with eyes closed.

“KiJoong~” I hugged him close to me, the kid then opened his eyes, “Eomma, good morning.” he said.

“Shall we wash up and have breakfast then? Your Appa is preparing breakfast for today.” I told the kid so.

“Jeongmal?” He asked, those eyes are really bright, “Mo-Mo!” He said.

 

 

Upon hearing, “KiJoong ah, where did you learn to say that word?” I asked.

“I just knew it.” He said so innocently, I made the conclusion that the Fire Phoenix does have an impact on him.

We went out to the kitchen afterwards, ChanYeol is done with preparation.

 

 

“Appa!~” KiJoong went ChanYeol and ChanYeol carried him up, “KiJoong~” He said and nibbled lightly on the kid's cheeks.

The kid laughed in an angelic way, and he dodged away from ChanYeol, “Appa~ it's ticklish.” He said.

ChanYeol smiled ad he looks at the kid, “Eottheokae, Appa really loves KiJoong~” He said.

 

 

I went over, “Excuse me for interrupting the both of you.” I said, acting a little angry.

ChanYeol looked at the kid, “Eomma is jealous.” He said, whispering loudly.

“Eomma~~” The kid whined.

“Mwo?” I asked and took the carton of milk out.

“Eomma and Appa are both the number one! So don't be jealous okay?” He asked.

 

 

I looked at him, and then went to him, “Eomma is just kidding.” I said and he gave me a kiss on the cheek while I am the one now carrying him.

ChanYeol looked at me, “I love you too.” ChanYeol covered KiJoong's eyes with one of his hand and he kissed me on the lips.

I blushed, “Let's eat.” I said.

“And then go shopping later.” ChanYeol said.

“Gundam toy!~~” The kid cheered.

ChanYeol patted his head lightly, “Ne~ and also, KiJoong's Gundam toy.” He said so gently and father-like.

 

 

We had our breakfast and head off to the shopping mall..

The one which ChanYeol and I went to, when he first came to Earth.

 


keke... guys.. I am really tired but I decided to still on my laptop and update this~~

Do comment alright? 

I will be busy for the weekends so.. see ya all again on.. Tuesday~~ (12.03.2013)

 

Good Night~~ *eyes can't open anymore*

 

Published: 08.03.2013, 11:25 pm