[Someone's Love Crashed - 7th Part]: 70th Crash

Love Crash?!

The Fire Phoenix

 


While everyone is thinking about what to do on a Sunday..

“Why not I set a boundary and then we all shall let KiJoong try out his powers?” SuHo suggested.

“Really?~” The kid got excited as well.

“Shall we?” I looked at ChanYeol, he nodded and held my hand tightly, “Don't worry.”

 

 

“LuHan, help move the furnitures at the living room away, clear a space in the middle.” SuHo instructed.

“Be careful with the TV.” ChanYeol reminded.

LuHan stood up and went to the stairs, he held his hands up and slowly the furnitures are floating in the air, he then place the furnitures down on the left side.

“Wah~” KiJoong is amazed by it, “LuHan Samchon, will KiJoong have this power?” He asked.

 

 

LuHan went to him, “KiJoong~” He called gently, “I don't think you will.” He said.

“Aww.. Gwaenchana, I am fine with Fire~ because it's something from Appa to me.” The kid said while he looks at ChanYeol.

Such a touching moment.

ChanYeol hugs the kid, “Komawo, for being able to be my son.” He said.

And we all gathered in the livimg room, ChanYeol didn't allow me to be in the boundary, in case I get injured.

 

 

“But..” I can't agree.

“Krystal, stay here, I will make sure everyone isn't injured, alright?” Kris said.

I nodded, ChanYeol left a kiss on my forehead, “Trust me.” He said,

I nodded and I told KiJoong to be really careful.

 

 

“Eomma, I will be alright.” He said and gave me a hug.

Then it all began.

 

 

“KiJoong, try calling the Phoenix out.” ChanYeol said.

KiJoong thought for a little while, “The last time in the kitchen.. I just wanted fire..”

And a fire ball appeared on his open palm.

 

 

“KiJoong, only when you really wanted Fire Pheonix to come out then it will.” ChanYeol said.

“Think of keeping the fireball first.” ChanYeol said.

LuHan then added, “Just like how you want to keep your gundam toy.”

The kid nodded and the Fire ball immediately disappear.

 

 

“Wah~” The kid said with wonder and then let out an angelic smile.

Another cute moment.

 

 

SeHun went to hug KiJoong, “KiJoong ah~ you're soooooo~~~~ cute~~” He said and cuddled the kid.

“Samchon~~” KiJoong finds it hard to breathe already.

“SeHun ah~~ don't suffocate my son~” And then ChanYeol went to the rescue.

LuHan went to pull SeHun away.

 

 

ChanYeol then looked at KiJoong, “KiJoong, try to talk with Phoenix, and then slowly, you will be able to summon it whenever you want and to keep it as well.”

 

KiJoong nodded and he shut his eyes..

*KiJoong's POV

KiJoong
Phoenix?

Phoenix
My young master, This is the first time that we have really talked to each other. I have to say, I am really glad that you are my master.


 

KiJoong
I am happy to have you as well. 

Phoenix
Just summon me if you really have to, I obey all your commands.


 

KiJoong
Thank you. Phoenix, you are so nice to me, I felt like hugging you.

Phoenix
You can't hug me, young master. But you could play with me. Just summon my soul and I will be out in a smaller form.

(remember that small fire phoenix that follows ChanYeol around in the garage at.. the first few chapters?)


 

KiJoong
So I can summon you whenever I want?


 

 

“Yay!~” The kid opened his eyes and exclaimed with joy.

All EXO members looked at him, “Successful?” ChanYeol asked.

KiJoong nodded, “Appa!~ Phoenix agreed to play with whenever I want~” He said while smiling really sweetly.

“Really? Try summoning the soul.” ChanYeol said.

And a mini phoenix appeared, floating around the small sized KiJoong.

KiJoong isn't really tall yet, but he probably would be as tall as his Father in future when he grows up.

 

And then KiJoong started playing with the Phoenix Soul, SuHo deactivated the boundary..

 


Woo~~ KiJoong could summon his Phoenix already~~ Yippee for the kid~

keke, I know I have been talking about the plot twist..

And you all have been waiting.. keke.

 

It's the next chapter!

Well, the next chapter would be somehow a prelude to the REAL PLOT TWIST CONTENT!

 

Lastly... Before I end, I need to say...

I have a camp from tomorrow till Saturday~

And so I am not sure whether can I update or not >.< I will try~~

 

Thank you Kristen, for commenting that you wish this could be featured.

You know, with all the support and love from all of you,

even if this isn't featured, I would already been satisfied and honoured already (:

 

Thank you~ <3

 

Published: 13.03.2013, 7:10pm