[Love is Magical - 8th Part]: 83rd Crash

Love Crash?!

Love Beyond Boundaries


 

DongHae washed up and went to get a change.

Jessica finished her meal and she washed the bowl and utensils herself.

“You could have just leave it for me to wash.” DongHae said so as he walks back to the kitchen.

“You cooked and I should at least wash it after I eat.” She said and looked at him.

 

 

DongHae stepped closer to her, “I know I hadn't told you this, I wasn't sure at first but..”

“The moment you told me SoonJae was my son, I was worried at first. I don't know how it is to be a Father and I am not sure whether can I be one.”

He looks at Jessica, “I was at first angry when I saw you treating SoonJae that way. But the kid told me otherwise.”

Jessica looked at him, not knowing what to say and she just listens.

 

 

DongHae walks up to her and held her hand, “Don't be afraid.” He felt the lady startle, “I will protect you. I will give my all to SoonJae and you and I promise you that.” He said.

Jessica's eyes welled up with tears again, she smiled, DongHae left a soft kiss on her lips, “I love you.”

“Thank you.” Jessica said and hugged him.

 

Indeed, love is what it takes to heal all wounds.


 

 

*Home

“ChanYeol, how is it?” I asked as I waited for EXO members to be back.

JyeHoon and Reina are back earlier and they helped to coax KiJoong to sleep.

They all went to their room straightaway as it was quite a tiring day.

Especially Kris, he even went on a date.

 

 

ChanYeol lied down on bed while I massaged him and it was then he held my hands, “Just lie down with me.” He said.

I lied down beside him and he cuddle me close to him while I lied on his shoulders as a substitution for the pillow.

“DongHae and Jessica are fine together. The kid also.” ChanYeol said.

“I am glad to know.” I said.

 

 

He left a kiss on my forehead, “It makes me realize that Love is indeed the greatest healing method for all wound.” He said.

I smiled, “It beats Yi Xing oppa's healing skills and SuHo oppa's Holy water?” I asked.

“Of course, powers helps. But just temporary. I believe DongHae would be able to heal Jessica.” ChanYeol said.

 

 

 

I nodded and we went to sleep while hugging each other.

“I love you.” He said.

“Me too.”


 

 

The next day, KiMi and I had a talk and she told me that Kris and her are together.

I felt happy for her but suddenly it struck me..

 

 

KiMi doesn't really know who Kris really is..

I decided to test her out.

 

 

“KiMi ah, what do you think of super powers?” I asked.

“Waeyo?” She asked.

“Ani, KiJoong has been watching shows that talks about super powers.” I said.

“Super powers? Hmm.. Never really thought of that.” She said.

 

 

The bell rang, “Got to go. See you.” She took her stuffs and left.

“Ne.” I responded and I don't have a good feeling about this.

 


Would KiMi and Kris end up together? 

Just a note to everyone~~ This is ending! Counting down to..

2 more chapters *sobs*

 

I will miss all of you~~

But no worries, just find me here :p

 

 

My NEW fanfic(s)!

Ready. Get Set. Love!

w. SM Artistes! (so that means.. EXO, SHINee.. etc, are ALL in!) & Teen Top as well (:

 

and the collab fanfic: That Mansion

Horror Fanfic of the Year :p Do support!~

 

Published: 23.03.2013, 7:35pm