[Love Crushed - 5th Part] 52nd Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Rumours

 

I need some time to chill myself and think about what happened these days, “Why is everything so screwed?” I messed my hair up and couldn't be bothered anymore.

ChanYeol came back home late again but not as late, “Have you had dinner?” I went to him and took his briefcase.

“Yes, have you?” He asked, I nodded.

“Go to sleep then? I still got assignments to mark.” He said and then left a kiss on my forehead and went to the study room.

 

I went back to my room, and snuggled myself under the blanket, "A kiss on the forehead.. ChanYeol, please keep all your promises.."

 

Soon, it was the Graduation Ceremony. I received my portfolio and had a good chat with all my friends especially Kimi and the five guys, “Min Ah, are you alright?” JongHyun asked. 

I nodded, “Don't worry, MinHo, thank you and thank you all of you for being beside me.” I said.

“That's just silly of you. Why thank us?” TaeMin said and ruffled my hair. I smiled, “Thank you.”

“Are your parents coming?” JinKi asked. I shook my head, “Don't think so, they are busy.” I said.

 

The six of them are the only one who are close to me since I was young. We were from the same neighbourhood and we entered the same school. They knew that my parents are still alive but they didn't see them before.

“That's such a pity. It's alright, I will take pictures for you.” MinHo said and took his camera out.

KiMi and I had a shot together and then I had a sole shot, then we got a classmate to help take a group photo, “Wah~ it looks so nice.” KiBum commented.

 

ChanYeol is with his students and just then I saw Jessica walking towards him..

“Min Ah?” KiMi noticed that I am looking at ChanYeol and Jessica, “You know, rumours are saying that Mr Park and Miss Jung are actually dating. And students spotted Miss Jung getting nauseous in the ladies.” KiMi said.

KiBum and TaeMin also claims that they heard similar rumours, “But seriously, they looks so mismatched.” JongHyun said.

 

“In what sense?” I asked.

“You see, Miss Jung is a cold ice princess, Mr Park is so sunny, could they even communicate?” JongHyun asked.

And the fact that they will never be aware of would be that, ChanYeol is actually the cold guy while it's just Jessica getting hot all over him.
 

“Well, it's just a rumour. I think probably students are pairing them up. I heard similar rumours like Mr Park and Miss Choi and Miss Im as well. No big deal.” JinKi said.

I smiled, “Let's not bother about rumours then? I felt like celebrating, shall we go somewhere together?” I asked.

“The amusement park! Shall we?” TaeMin suggested.

“You mean, that very one?” JongHyun asked. We all smiled, the amusement park that we always go since we are young.

 

While we are leaving the school, my phone rang, “Oppa?" It's from DongHae.

“Where are you now?” He asked, I took a deep breathe and then said, “In school now.” I have to chill myself first.

“I am sorry for what happened the other day. I am.. I should respect your decision. KyuHyun would be leaving soon but he would like to meet you before leaving.” DongHae said.

“But I am now going to the amusement park.” I said.

“Which one?” He asked. I told him the address, “Alright, see you later. Be really careful, you are having a child now.” He said.

“Alright.” I said.

 

"Who is it?” KiMi crept closer and asked.

“My cousin.” I replied, “He's with another cousin who is leaving tonight. And he said to meet at the amusement park.”

“Can we still play?” TaeMin asked. I nodded, “Just going to meet them for a while, you all could go on the rides first. I shall join you all in the haunted house.” I said.

“And we shall troll the 'ghosts' in there!” KiMi said and let out an evil grin.

I smiled, “Let's go!”

And we took the bus to the amusement park, the trip was rather bumpy..

 

“Min Ah, stay close to me.” JongHyun said, He's the one closest to me now and then the bus went up a bump, JongHyun hugged me close to him, “You alright?” He asked.

“Thank you.” I said.

We arrived at the amusement park finally.

 

“That bus driver ought to be complained.” MinHo said.

“Min Ah, you okay?” JinKi asked and passed me a bottle of water.

I had a sip of water, “Mianhae, I need the ladies.”

 

I sort of ran my way to the ladies and started puking. Awful. The feeling was so bad.

“Min Ah, are you alright?” KiMi came in.

I wiped my mouth, and flushed the toilet bowl, then I went out, “I am alright, probably bus sick.” I said and went to wash my face.

“You should take a rest. Is your cousin coming? I will accompany you to wait.” KiMi said.

“Alright, I guess so.” I said.

 

DongHae and KyuHyun arrived, “Alright then, I will join them for the pirate ship.” KiMi said.

I nodded, then after KiMi left, the three of us sat down somewhere in the shade, “Are you alright?” DongHae asked, he looked at my pale looking face, “Why are you so stubborn?” he asked with sorrow in his eyes.

I held his hand, “Don't worry, I am alright. Just.. Bus sick.” I said.

 

KyuHyun did a scan on me and said, “The foetus is unexpectedly stable. I guess the Fire Phoenix is protecting the child.”

I smiled, “Really?” I placed my hand over my tummy, “The child is really inside?” I asked.

“Could you please be more careful from now on?” DongHae said.

I nodded, “I will. I guess I shall just give this a go. I shall just stay and not play with them.”

“Shall I get you food?” DongHae asked. I nodded, “I want cotton candy.” I said, like a kid, “Alright, KyuHyun stay with Kristal.” DongHae said and he left.

 

“KyuHyun, is the baby really alright?” I asked.

“In a sense, the Fire Phoenix loves you a lot. A very good sign. But don't be too stubborn, he won't like it.” KyuHyun said.

I nodded, “Komawo." I placed my hand over my tummy, “Komawo.” I said.

 

And then DongHae is back with the cotton candy and a drink for KyuHyun as well, “DongHae oppa, so what are you doing for living now? Are you working?” I asked.

“I still got money. And I don't spend much. I am considering to be a kindergarden teacher. I love kids.” He said.

“Wah~ I do wish to be a teacher as well, that shall wait.” I said.

“And we have a graduate today, don't we?” DongHae asked.

 

“Oh? How did you know?” I asked.

“Went pass your school and saw the banners.” He replied, “Haven't fill in your ambition form?”

“Going to be. I want to be a teacher.” I said.

“Alright.” DongHae said.
 

“Missy, DongHae, I have to be going now.” KyuHyun said.

“So fast?” I asked.

“I am sorry. Missy, do you need to tell Ruler anything?” He asked.

“Tell him I am alright. And don't tell him that I am..” I said.

KyuHyun nodded, “Yes Missy.” KyuHyun said and he disappeared instantly.

 

“That guy.. Isn't it too obvious if he.. Luckily no one is here..” I said.

“Don't worry.” Donghae said, “This technique of ours on Anonymous is more advanced than that on EXO planet.”

I pouted “Mianhae, I am just stating the fact.” DongHae said.

 

I nodded and sent a text to KiMi,

- I am leaving, I felt rather tired today. Have fun with them, my cousin would send me home so don't worry. -

 

DongHae sent me home, “Oppa, please don't mention my pregnancy to ChanYeol.” I said.

“I know, have a good rest. Call me if there's anything.” He said.

I nodded.
 

I walked into the house and.. “ChanYeol?” He's in the house.

 


Published: 25.02.2013, 3:45 pm