[Love is Magical - 8th Part]: 81st Crash

Love Crash?!

Forget and Love the Right One

 

 

The couple had their fun and then their meal as well.

“Oppa.” KiMi called Kris and smiled.

“Yes?” Kris looks at KiMi with all his body and soul, as though his eyes are only for KiMi.

“I love how you look at me, it makes me feel important.” She said.

Kris smiled, “You are.” He said so frankly.

One of the reason why KiMi like Kris is because he's really frank.

KiMi blushed, “Komawo.” She said so really cutely.

Kris pats her head with his big hand as compared, it's warm and KiMi loves the feeling of being pampered.

 

 

Kris looked at his watch, “It's pretty late already, I should send you home.” He said.

KiMi nodded, “Work tomorrow.” She said so and puffed up her cheeks.

Kris left a kiss on his girlfriend's forehead, “We will meet soon.” He said.

KiMi's eyes brightens up, and she nodded with a sweet smile spreading across her beautiful face.

 

 

Kris sent KiMi home and he was on his way back home, and he saw...


 

 

*Home

“ChanYeol, how's Jessica?” I asked.

“We shall start the search soon, Jong In is already on the lookout.” ChanYeol said.

“Kris hyung would be able to help a lot if he could fly here.” SeHun said.

“It's alright, we just need to work harder.” LuHan said and pats SeHun's head lightly, straddling his hair.

 

 

“Can KiJoongie help?” The kid came to us and I carried him up to let him sit on my lap.

“KiJoong, komawo. Appa will take care of this, geokjeong hajima.” ChanYeol said.

 

 

Just then all EXO members got a message, “Hyung found Jessica.” KyungSoo said.

ChanYeol phoned DongHae and then all of them set off, leaving KiJoong and I at home.

 

 


*DongHae

“SoonJae, ChanYeol samchon found Eomma.” He told the kid.

“Jeongmallyo?” The kid is smiling really happily, “I want to see Eomma!~”

DongHae carried the kid, took the keys and his phone, locked the house and left to meet up with EXO.


 

 

*EXO

Jong In teleported them to where Kris is and they managed to find Jessica as well.

“Jessica!” ChanYeol went to her and helped her up as she's about to faint already.

“Soon Jae..” She muttered.

LuHan raised his hands and moved a bench over so that ChanYeol could place Jessica on it.

 

 

“Yi Xing, take a look.” Kris said.

Yi Xing raised his hands and scanned her up to down, “Apa..” He said.

“Yi Xing Ge, you alright?” Jong In came to him.

“She's so hurt.” Yi Xing said.

 

 

“SuHo hyung, can I have a little of your water?” Yi Xing asked.

SuHo knew what Yi Xing wanted isn't the normal water but..

 

 

The Holy water.

A drop of that could cure anything.

 

 

SuHo looked at Jessica and he sighed, he made sure that he gives just a drop to her.

And that did the magic.

She woke up.

 

 

“Jessica.” ChanYeol went to her, DongHae came at this point of time as well, “Jessica.” DongHae went to her with the kid, “Eomma~” SoonJae hugged her and cried.

“SoonJae..” Jessica hugged the kid, “SoonJae, Eomma missed you, mianhaeyo SoonJae ah, mianhaeyo.” She said as tears started flowing out as well.

EXO left them to have some time together.

 

 

“Eomma, don't throw SoonJae away anymore. SoonJae wants Eomma~” The kid clings onto Jessica so tightly.

DongHae looked at her and felt heartache, “Why must you be so silly?” He asked.

Jessica looked up at him, “Because no one loves me.” She said.

“I do!” DongHae exploded.

 

 

Jessica looked at him with eyes wide open, “You do?” She asked.

DongHae then looked away, acting cool, “SoonJae as well.” He said.

Jessica hugs the kid tightly and left a kiss on his forehead, “Saranghaeyo.. Saranghae.” She said with a hoarse voice defying her tears from flowing out once again.

 

 

DongHae gently wiped her tears away with his hands, “Don't cry anymore, now you know that there are people who care, don't keep everything to yourself anymore and..”

“Forget your feelings for him.” He said.

 

 

Jessica looked at DongHae, “Do you love me?” She asked.

DongHae hugs her, “I do. You know, I really do.” He said and Jessica laid her head on his chest.

The first time she felt love was from the man she thought she wouldn't love.

 


*Sobs* This is so touching~~

Woohoo~~ Yay~~ <3

Hope you all enjoy this~ Do comment (:

 

And and.. Here's a small advertisement for my upcoming fanfic.

I hope you all could be there to support as well >.<

Teaser 01

Teaser 02

 

Published: 22.03.2013, 2:50pm