17th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Life on Earth

 

After ChanYeol finished with marking the assignments, we decided to go out for shopping, “Got to get clothes again right?” ChanYeol asked, he remembered the tine when he first came to Earth.

“And we need to get clothes for you as well, you need them for work.” I said.

“I will pay for my own. You can just pay for Kris Ge and the rest is on me as well.” ChanYeol said.

 


“There's no need for both of you to pay.” BaekHyun said.

“Kris Ge got the money.” SeHun said.

Kris nodded, “Don't worry, he left money for you actually, so we shall use that alright?” He asked.


 

He showed me Anonymous's bank account, that's really scary, “Wait, how many zeros are there?” I checked again.

That's 300 billion won in there.


 

“How did he have so much money? Wait, is this really still usable?” I asked.

“Eomma mentioned him being a lawyer, he said it's still usable. Here's the card.” Kris said.

I took the card and checked it, seems like it's still in good condition.


 

“I will just bring along my card just in case.” I said and grabbed my wallet, placed it in my daypack and then grabbed my phone and keys as well.

ChanYeol placed a sweater over me, “It's windy outside.” He said gently.

“Komawo.” I said.

“Aigoo~~” Jong In and Yi Xing teased the both of us.


 

ChanYeol held my hand, took his phone and wallet with him and we all left the house, “Shall we take the bus today?” ChanYeol said.

I nodded, “Since there's so many people.” I said.

 


“Why? I can just teleport we all over to the destination.” Jong In said.

“Jong In oppa, everyone would be freaked out if you teleport us all over there.” I said.

“Let's listen to Kristal and ChanYeol, we are here to adapt to Human life, Jong In, be mindful of where you are.” SuHo said.


 

“Okay~ what's with the bus thing? Does it travel faster than I?” Jong In asked.

“Apparently no, but it could accommodate a lot of people at once and it's rather comfy as well.” I said.

“Provided that we get a seat up there.” ChanYeol added.

I nodded.


 

We waited for the bus to come, “So the vehicle stop by the different bus stops by time intervals?” SuHo asked.

He even had a small notebook in his hand and is taking down notes, I nodded, “This one comes every ten minutes but depending on the time of the day. During morning, 7 to 10am it would be a five minutes interval, afternoon, that means from now to later 3pm, it would be ten minutes interval and then it would be fifteen minutes interval as not many people would board the bus from 3pm onwards till 7pm when everyone is released from work.” I said.


 

“That's so confusing.” SeHun don't get why Humans differentiates simple things into so many different ways.

LuHan pats SeHun's head, “Just follow me and don't get lost. You don't have to think so complex.” He said.


 

SeHun then cling onto LuHan, the two of them are indeed twins. They are real twins.

Aside from Kris and ChanYeol, the rest of them are really twins. Just due to their power elements, some grew faster and they don't really look similar as well.

So Yi Xing and Jong In, BaekHyun and Zi Tao, SuHo and JongDae, MinSeok and KyungSoo as well, are real twin brothers.

In a sense, Kris and ChanYeol are 'Twins' because of their Dragons and Pheonix.


 

The bus came and we board the bus, they all remained quiet as they didn't want to expose themselves. Their Earth language was just learnt a few days ago and they don't sound too natural saying it.

Soon we reached the department store, “Wah~ SeHun, this thing here has the power of Wind as well.” LuHan pointed to the Air-Conditioner as he step in.

And both SeHun and LuHan stood there, ChanYeol pulled them along, “Aigoo, LuHan Ge, SeHun, that's an air-con with a motor in it that powers and give us the cold air so that we could be able to shop comfortably.“ He said.


 

I held Kris's hand and we all went to the department store first. I separated them into the M and K team, “M team first. K team stay here and listen to ChanYeol.” I said and lead the M team Oppadeul to choose their clothing.

“Kristal, could you check whether I wore it correctly?” LuHan called for me.

 


I went to the changing room, “Let me see, step out then?” I said. He looks so cute~~

Alright, his beanie needs some adjustment, “Alright, aww~ LuHan oppa, you looks so so cute~~~” I said and told him to look into the mirror.

“Wah~ It looks nice?” He asked.

I nodded, “There would be many unniedeul looking at you later.” I said.

 


“Why must they look at me?” LuHan tilted his head slightly and asked cutely.

“Aww~ Oppa, you're really so cute.” I said.

“Really?” He asked.

SeHun came by, “Ge~ You look so cute~” He hugged LuHan tightly.

“SeHun, I can't breathe..” LuHan said, SeHun then released him.

“Wah~~ Kristal, I want something like LuHan Ge as well.” SeHun said.


 

I smiled, “Aniyo, this won't suit you, I have your's prepared.” I said and passed him the clothes I chose and told him to change.

The rest of them changed into the clothes I chose, “Wow, all of you look just like models.” I said.

“Models?” Yi Xing asked.

I nodded, “I am so glad that I have got so many good looking oppadeul.” I said and then waited for ChanYeol.

He went in to change into the clothes that I chose for him, “Min Ah, is this alright?” He asked.

ChanYeol really suits wearing jeans.


 

“Wah, ChanYeol, it suits you.” I said.

“We should get Kristal something as well.” Zi Tao said.

“Indeed, Oppa should get you something.” Kris said.

“Oppadeul, it's alright.” I told them not to.

“ChanYeol, keep Kristal busy while we choose.” SuHo instructed.

 

 

The rest of them started choosing the clothes for me, ChanYeol took my hand, “Follow me.” He said and locked both of us up in the changing room.

“ChanYeol~” I pouted and hit him lightly on the chest.

ChanYeol looked at me and leaned closer to me, “Min Ah, shh..” he said.

“Why?” I asked while battling my eyelashes and my eyes fixed on his eyes.


 

Slowly his gaze is on..

My lips.


 

“Shall we try something fun?” He asked.

 

His deep voice sounded too..

Attractive.


 

His face got closer to mine and I shut my eyes, he left soft kisses on my lips, once and then once more. He held me close to him by locking his hands by my waist and my arms are around his neck, “Min Ah, I love you. A lot and a lot.” He said.

I opened my eyes and looked at him, he look at me and said, “I promise to love you forever.”

I smiled, “Me too.”


 

Just then, someone knocked on the door, “Try this first.”

That's BaekHyun's voice.


 

ChanYeol looked at me, “Guess I will have to leave?” He said and he opened the door, took the dress from BaekHyun and passed it to me.

I took it, locked the door and changed into the dress. It's white in colour, BaekHyun and ZiTao chose it together, but it seems not that nice on me.


 

“Next, SeHun and LuHan's choice.” I took the clothes from them and changed into it.

Well la, this two kiddy oppadeul chose some clothes that looks too.. Kiddy for me.

 


“No no, next!” ChanYeol said, he didn't like it as well.

“But it looks so cute on Kristal~~” SeHun said.

I chuckled, “Oppadeul, I am 18 years old this year.” I said, “These can't be worn anymore.”


 

Then it was Jong In and Yi Xing's choice.

A black tee with many words on it and a jumper made of jean material, “Looks matching with ChanYeol's costume.” SuHo commented.

I like it as well.


 

Then I tried SuHo and JongDae's choice - A dress as well, white with black details, it looks nice as well.

And lastly, Kris chose something for me as well.


 

I changed into the clothes that Kris chose and then went out, “Wah~ it looks so nice on you.” They all said.

A tee, a skirt, with a sweater and all those matches up, giving off a lively feel.


 

“Oppa, thank you.” I said.

“I am glad that you like it.” Kris said.


 

So in the end, We bought the clothes for EXO and as for me, Kris bought the clothes that he chose, SuHo and JongDae's and also Jong In and YiXing's. And then we went around, we even went to the arcade.

They had fun playing the games in there, Kris scored really well when he played with the basketball machine. Apparently, he's really tall, ChanYeol scored for that game as well. And so we managed to get many tickets and exchanged for goodies.


 

It's about late afternoons already and so we decided to go home. The sun was too bright, “Min Ah, here you go.” ChanYeol placed a cap on my head.

“Komawo.” I said.

 


SeHun fiddled his fingers a little and the clouds are now covering the sun, “Is this better?” He asked.

“SeHun Oppa, be careful.” I said.

He nodded, “I know, don't worry.” He said.


 

We board the bus and stop by the supermarket to get groceries. Then we walked back home since it's near.

“I really want to teleport home..” Jong In whined a little.

“I am sorry Oppa, just bear with it a little, we are reaching.” I said.

“It's okay..” Jong In said and then continued walking.


 

“Icecream~!” The Ice-cream van is open for business.

“Oppadeul, wait here..” I said and went to the ice-cream van.

“Ahjumma, can I have this, this, and this one.” I said and then ahjumma gave me the ice-sticks.

 


The 12 of them came to me and we continued on walking, “Oppadeul, try this.” I said and passed to them each one ice-stick.

“Min Seok hyung, we shall have this when we go back.” KyungSoo said.

“I shall see about that.“ MinSeok said.


 

I chuckled, “It's nice isn't it?” I asked.

“Yes~~” They all agreed.

I told them all to take turns and have shower while I prepare dinner, ChanYeol is guiding them all to bathe.

I heard him saying similar things like what I told him when he first came, “Turn on the tap. Wait, not now.” ChanYeol said and then he showed them the soap, “Wash with this and water and then dry yourself with a towel before you wear the new clothes.” He said.

SeHun and LuHan gets to bathe in one bathroom while MinSeok bathe alone in another.

 

 

“LuHan Ge, SeHun, don't wash yourself for too long~!” ChanYeol said and he knew the two of them would be taking a really long time in there.

Slowly, while ChanYeol is guiding them, the dinner is almost done.

I prepared many side dishes so as to be able to feed all 14 of us, “Min Ah, shall I order pizza and food delivery from tomorrow onwards?” ChanYeol asked. He didn't want me to be so busy and so tired just to prepare meals.

“It's fine. Well, if I can't cope then maybe from Monday onwards.” I said. But as for weekends, I shall do the cooking.” I said.


 

And so there are going to be six more days with EXO~

 


Published: 01.02.2013, 9:25am

Advertisement: The Destined One To Love