[Love Crushed - 5th Part] 50th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Jealousy

 

ChanYeol went back to his seat, and there he found his phone, “Min Ah..” He was about to call back when..

“ChanYeol, do you have time later? I would like to shop for our baby's clothes.” She said.

Luckily all the other staffs had gone home already.
 

“Don't ever mention this in front of the other colleagues.” ChanYeol said, “Where do you plan to go?” He asked.

“Shall we go to XYZ mall? I heard the quality of baby clothes there are good.” Jessica said.

“Isn't XYZ in Apgujeong?” ChanYeol asked, it takes some time to travel to and fro school and Apgujeong.

“But just today, I really hope you and I could be able to get something for our child.” She said.
 

ChanYeol was about to make a call, “Don't call Min Ah if you're planning to.” Jessica said, “Why?” ChanYeol asked.

“Imagine if the boyfriend doesn't come home early and yet made a call beforehand, she would be waiting for you more eagerly.” Jessica said, “That's how girls think.” She added on.

 

ChanYeol looked at her and then was about to keep his phone, “Hold on, pass me your phone.” Jessica said.

“What do you want to do with it?” ChanYeol asked.

“Just a while.” She said and took ChanYeol's phone, She switched it off and then placed it in her bag, “I don't wish to have anyone disturbing us. Just this once.” She said.

ChanYeol couldn't really do anything, “You would return it to me right?” He asked.

“Of course, but after we end the shopping trip.” She said and both of then went to XYZ mall.

 

I am alone at home and looking at the time now, what worried me now is that ChanYeol isn't back yet.

I called his phone several time but it is still off, “No battery?” I thought.

I went to cook something for something, a bowl of ramyeon with an egg and then I felt so tired that I went to sleep afterwards.

 

“ChanYeol, look at this, isn't it cute?” Jessica showed ChanYeol the baby clothes that she picked.

ChanYeol just nods, Jessica then place the cloth down, “Are you angry?” She asked.

ChanYeol looked at her, “Can I have my phone back?” He just wants to call back home now.

Jessica took the phone out, “I never knew shopping with me would be such a torture to you, I am sorry.”

She said and she turns her back and starts walking away..

 

“You aren't.” ChanYeol said.

Jessica stopped walking and turned to look at him, “It's all for the child.” He took the clothes that Jessica chose earlier and went to pay, “My child especially.” He said.

Jessica smiled and cling onto his arm, ChanYeol didn't pull away as he felt bad about just now and wanted to make Jessica feel a little better. Both of them got into the car and ChanYeol sent Jessica back home first.

 

All the way to the doorstep, Jessica gave ChanYeol a kiss on the lips, “Our Appa, thank you.” She took ChanYeol's hand and place it on her tummy, “Good night, Appa.” She said.

ChanYeol took his hand away after that, “Have a good rest.” He said.

Jessica then hugged him, “Could you accompany me?” She asked.

ChanYeol pulled her away from him, “I have to be back home.” He said and left.

 

Jessica stepped into the house, “Why can't he love me like he loves that girl?” She placed the bag with the baby clothes randomly in her room, “Why..?” She is filled with hatred.

Filled with jealousy.

 

ChanYeol went back home and looked at me fallen asleep and he sighed, "I really don't want to hurt you.."

 

ChanYeol prepared breakfast for me early in the morning and he left a note saying that he had to go to school early today, “ChanYeol.. Going to school early?” I looked at the post-it note and then I remembered what Jessica said yesterday, “No, Min Ah, trust.” I said and then had breakfast, prepared myself and left for school.

Stepped into class, “Min Ah, are you feeling better today?” KiMi asked.

I nodded, “Don't worry.” I said.

 

We had normal lessons and just then, Jessica stepped into the class.

 


The next chapter might just make you wanna kill Fictional Jessica >.< Do comment~ Double updates~

 

Published: 24.02.2013, 2:04pm