16th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Proposal

 

The office gave ChanYeol a kind of feeling when he is at the Head Quarters. However, there are many more things he had to learn. Like using the laptop is alright with him but, he would have to lean how to use a scanner, printer, faxer and etc.

 

“Good morning, you must be Mr.Park?” A lady approached ChanYeol.

“Yes, and you are?” ChanYeol said with a smile.

She smiled, “I am Ms. Jung, call me Jessica if you want to. I am teaching Science, specifically Cosmetic Sciences.” She said.

“Then I shall call you Jessica. Call me ChanYeol would do. I am teaching Engineering and the email states for me to be here.” ChanYeol said.


 

“Your seat is right next to mine, follow me.” Jessica said and ChanYeol followed him.

“This is SooYoung and this is Yoona.” Jessica further introduced the other two colleagues just behind them.

“Hi I am Park ChanYeol.” ChanYeol said.

“Let's work well together from now on.” Yoona said.

SooYoung shook hands with ChanYeol, “I hope we all could be able to get along.” She said.


 

But seriously, when ChanYeol stepped into the office, all eyes are on him.

As though they are gonna engulf him, well, due to the lack of male teachers in the school, ChanYeol is one of the few male teachers and hence the females teachers and students paid more attention to him.


 

Luckily Engineering students are all males, so aside from class, ChanYeol didn't stay in the foodcourt for long in case female students started bugging him.

I noticed this happening, even my classmates said that they think ChanYeol is really handsome.


 

At first, I am happy to hear so but now..

I felt a little pissed..

Probably jealous.


 

We are now at home, I sat opposite ChanYeol and played with my food. Didn't really had the appetite.

ChanYeol noticed that I am really quiet, “Min Ah, is there a problem?” He asked.

“Did anyone bully you? Who made my Darling unhappy?” ChanYeol asked.


 

“ChanYeol.. Must you really teach in my school?” I asked.

“Why?” ChanYeol asked.

“Don't you know that the other female teachers are eyeing you? And also the students as well..” I said.

 


ChanYeol chuckled and held my hand,“Darling, are you jealous?” He asked.

I pout, “And my classmates said that you are getting really close with Miss Jung..” I said.

ChanYeol placed his spoon down, stood up and came to me, he knelt down one one knee in front of me, “Min Ah, there's only you. I can only see you, no one else.” He said.

“Don't kneel down.” I said and told him and stand up.

“Trust me.” He said.

I nodded and then he stood up, he sat down beside me, “Marry me, alright?” He asked.


 

“Is this a proposal?” I asked.

He took a ring out and looked at me, “I love you, would you marry me?” ChanYeol asked and waited for my response.

I smiled, “So are you going to be taking care of me from now on?” I asked.

ChanYeol left a kiss on my forehead, then my cheeks and then my lips, “I will love you for as long as I live.” and he slipped the ring into my fingers.

I hugged him, “Komawo.” I said.

“Saranghaeyo.” He said.


 

It was a stormy night, thunders and lightning are loud and glaring, “Must be both Jong Dae and Baekhyun Hyung playing with their powers.” ChanYeol said as he hugged me close to him while we are in his room.

I am afraid of thunders, loud thunders I mean and so..


 

“Don't be afraid, I will be right here with you.” ChanYeol said.

And so I came to ChanYeol's room and shared the bed with him.


 

“I will go back when the thunder stops.” I said.

*Thunder sound*


 

“Ah!” I screamed a little.

“Hush hush..” ChanYeol hugged me close to him, “I guess you can't, just stay by my side and sleep, don't worry.” He said and covered the blanket over both of us.

“Good night.” He said and left a kiss on my fore head.


 

Throughout the night, I cuddled close to him and sleep soundly.

 

 

I woke up in the morning and see that ChanYeol is no longer by my side. I went out of the room, “Oppa~~” I called with a sleepy voice.

“Aigoo~ Kristal, good morning~”

I closed my eyes and then opened them again and saw the 12 of them standing in front of me, “Kris oppa?” I asked.

“Ne Kristal, you aren't dreaming, we came to visit.” Kris said.


 

“Oppa, He allowed you?” I asked.

Kris nodded, “It's been two months since we last met, I spoke to him a few days ago and SuHo spoke to Eomma as well so that's why we all are here to visit.” Kris said.

“How long are you all staying here?” ChanYeol asked.

“Probably a week?” SuHo said.

“So short?” I asked.

“We will adapt first and the next time we come, we would be able to stay longer.” SuHo said.


 

I nodded, “Oppadeul, are you hungry?” I asked.

“I shall cook, show me the Fire Place.” KyungSoo said.

“KyungSoo, it's called the Kitchen.” ChanYeol said.

“Alright, Kitchen.” KyungSoo repeated and ChanYeol took him to the Kitchen.


 

Jong In teleported all around the house while I told the rest of them to have a seat first. I went to fix my hair, clean myself up before going out again and I prepared drinks for them.

SuHo Oppa is rather amazed by the different juices aside from just plain water, “SuHo Oppa, try the Orange juice.” I said.


 

“I want ice. Min Seok hyung~” SeHun whined a little and Min Seok gave him some ice cubes.

“Hyung, me too.” ChanYeol said as he grabbed a cup of coke and placed it in front of Min Seok.

He got his ice as well, “I shall go see whether KyungSoo Oppa needs help.” I said and left the brothers to chat.


 

Although Kris and I are twins, but due to him being on EXO and me on Earth, he grew faster and so he's elder than me.

“KyungSoo Oppa, what are you preparing?” I asked.

“Kimchi spaghetti.” He said.


 

“You knew what's Kimchi?” I asked.

“ChanYeol told us about it.” He replied.

“I see, let me help then?” I asked.

We worked together and prepared meals, luckily today is Saturday, no school~


 

“Kristal, the ring on your finger, ChanYeol proposed?” KyungSoo asked.

I nodded, “Last night.” I said.

“Kris gonna grill you for that.” KyungSoo teased.

“Oppa, help me~~” I said and showed him puppy eyes.

He chuckled, “Don't worry, your Oppa loves you so much, he won't bear to say anything. And what's more ChanYeol and him are really close.” He said.

Finally it's done.


 

“Oppadeul~ Food is ready!~” I said and called them over to the Kitchen.

“Coming!” BaekHyun and Zi Tao are both hungry and they took the lead.

Kris is the last one who stepped into the dining hall, “Oppa~~” I hugged him.

“Aigoo~ Yes Kristal?” He asked gently and lovingly.

“Oppa!~” I said and pulled it longer, guess I miss him a lot.
 


“Aigoo, you two better come over fast before the food gets cold.” MinSeok said.

Kris held my hand and brought me over, we sat down and ChanYeol is sitting beside me as well, “So how's life here?” Kris asked.

“ChanYeol got a job in my school and I continued studying. Doing the usual.” I said.

 


ChanYeol finished his food really fast, “Brothers, I have got some things to do, you all accompany Kristal then?” He said.

“ChanYeol.. Early in the morning?” I asked.

“Quite a lot for this week, sorry Darling.” He said.


 

“Just what are you busy with?” Jong Dae asked.

“Marking assignments.” I pouted as I replied for ChanYeol.

“Yeah.” ChanYeol stood up and looked at me, “I will be taking some time today but, call me out when you all decided to go out.” He said.

“Alright Hyung, I will call you out later.” Jong In said.


 

And so the eleven of them and I had breakfast, Kris asked me lots of questions, “Oppa~ Just which question do you want me to answer you first?” I asked.

He spotted my ring, “This one. ChanYeol and you, are both of you planning to get married?” He asked.

“Ge, ChanYeol proposed.” KyungSoo said.

“Really? That's fast.” BaekHyun said.

“It's just a proposal, we aren't getting married till I graduated and got a job.” I said.


 

“So are both of you sharing the room?” Kris asked.

“We saw both of you coming out from the same room.” LuHan added.

“That's just for last night, there was loud thunders and so.. I was afraid.” I clarified.



“So only last night?” Kris asked.

I nodded, “Just last night.” I said.

“Should have just slept together.” BaekHyun teased.


 

“BaekHyun Oppa~” I blushed.

“Why? Both of you are still shy?” BaekHyun asked.

I continued eating my food and refused to answer to their questions. They all laughed and continued with the meal. 

 


After meal, I brought a cup of tea into the study room, “ChanYeol, have a cup of tea.” I said.

“Thank you.” ChanYeol said but continued to stare at the assignments.


 

I stood there still, ChanYeol then look up at me, “Anything you want to say?” He asked.

 

I came close to his face and looked at him, those eyes are still beautiful but he seems to be getting further away from me..

 

“Min Ah..” He stood up and hug me close to him, “I will be here, I will always be here, sorry.” He said.

 

As though he knew what I was thinking, I hug him back and smiled while I lie my head on his chest.

 

The room is quiet and so I could hear his heart beats as well, “Min Ah, I love you.” He said.

“I love you too.” I said and I tiptoed and left him a kiss on his lips.

 


Published: 30.01.2013, 12:15pm