[Love Never Dies - 6th Part] 62nd Crash

Love Crash?!

 

His love for me

 


“KiJoong?” I called for the kid and there's no response. I went to his room, “KiJoong?”

He isn't in his room..

 

 

“Eomma!” He shouted.

I ran down, “Eomma!” His voice came from the kitchen.

Okay.. It's on fire.

 

 

I got the extinguisher out, “Eomma, no!” KiJoong shouted, “I can't control it..”

I phoned ChanYeol, “Are you still nearby? Could you come back to the house?” He agreed and came back, I waited for him at the door, “KiJoong..” I got a little panicky.

ChanYeol calmed me down, “I am here.” He said and he held my hand and we walked towards the kitchen.

 

 

He saw what happened, he held his hand up and motion it across the room, the fire are all absorbed back.

The kid just looks at ChanYeol, ChanYeol smiled and he knelt down in front of the kid.
 

 

He hugged him close, “Appa.” KiJoong called.

 

 

"So he really knows.."

 

 

“KiJoong~” ChanYeol left a kiss on the kid's forehead, “Appa!~” KiJoong cried in his Father's embrace.

“KiJoong mianhae, it's Appa's fault.” ChanYeol tried to comfort the kid but he got a little carried away as well.

I saw both of them crying, “Yah~ both of you filming soap drama? I felt like crying as well..”

ChanYeol wiped his own tears and then wiped away KiJoong's tears as well, 
He stood up and looked at me, “Please forgive me.” He said.


 

 

"I.. I don't really feel angry anymore. I mean I am not petty and the reason why I left was because he lied to me.."

“No more lying to me?” I asked, “No more.” He said

I nodded.

 



“Nodding means?” ChanYeol asked and expected an answer.

I turned my back and looked at KiJoong, “Joongie~are you hungry? Eomma is going to be preparing for dinner.” I said.

“Appa! Stay for dinner!” the kid said in a really cute higher-pitched voice.

I went into the kitchen, “I will help.” ChanYeol said.

I smiled.

 

 

Went to the fridge and did some selection, ChanYeol just looked at me, “Yah Park ChanYeol, didn't you offer to help?” I asked.

He came to me, hands on my waist and pressed his lips down onto mine, It was gentle, and I gave in. The kiss was deep but slow, as though trying to replenish the six years that we missed.

I pulled away, “KiJoong is outside.” I blushed a little.

 

 

ChanYeol smiled and he hugged me close to him, “I love you, I really love you.” He said.

“Only me?” I asked. ChanYeol was about to nod, but he didn't, “Ani.” He said.

“Who else?” I asked, feeling rather anxious, “Of course, Our KiJoong as well.” He smiled and left a peck on my cheek, “Who else do you think?”

 

 

“I..” I turned to wash the vegetables, “I thought you and..”

“You mean Jessica? Impossible.” He said. 
I looked at him, “All I have is you and KiJoong.“She and I might have a child, but I don't feel what I feel for SoonJae as compared to KiJoong.” ChanYeol said.

Upon hearing, “Maybe it's because of the Fire Phoenix?” I asked.

 

 

“And the Phoenix is a proof that I love you.” ChanYeol said.

“You mean, Phoenix is passed down because you love me?” I asked.

He nodded, “There can only be one Phoenix.” He said.

I smiled and my heart felt secure, “Komawo.” I said.

 

 

“Appa, Eomma~ KiJoong wanna join the both of you.” The kid came in and smiled.

I carried him up, “Ne Joongie?” I asked with a sweet smile.

ChanYeol really missed the sweet smile that Min Ah had, and he's glad that he found it back.

 

 

“Appa! What are you thinking?” KiJoong held ChanYeol's hand.

The hands on ChanYeol are so mini sized as compared to ChanYeol's, ChanYeol held those hands gently, “Aniyo, Appa is just thinking that we would be really happy together in the future.” He said.

 



“Appa loves Eomma, Eomma loves Appa, KiJoongie loves both Appa and Eomma~” The kid gave us a kiss each on the cheek.

I smiled, ChanYeol looked at me and we gave KiJoong a kiss on his cheeks each on one side.

 

 

I let ChanYeol carry the kid, “I am going to be preparing dinner, you two could watch TV outside while waiting.” I said.

ChanYeol then brought KiJoong out and they had a long long chat. KiJoong asked lots of questions and ChanYeol replied him one by one patiently.

 


YAY~~~ Okie~ I just got back home..

Had a really tiring day today *yawns* Do comment alright??

I really could visualise KiJoong as a really CUTE kid! :p

 

Published: 04.03.2013, 9:19pm