[Love Never Dies - 6th Part] 57th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Red High Heels

 

The next morning, KiJoong is still asleep and so I slowly move away from him, “Eomma..” the kid starts to stir.

“Joongie.. Eomma is here.” I pat him lightly and hoax him back to sleep, KiJoong then went back to sleep and I cover the blanket on him.

I grabbed the sweater before I go down to the kitchen, “Oppa? Good morning.” It's 7am and DongHae is up already.

“Morning, I went to get the groceries.” He said.

“Oh, let me help with arranging.” I said and both of us unpack the bags and soon, the fridge is now packed with food, “I will prepare breakfast, you are going to meet with the Director aren't you?” I asked.

DongHae nodded, “Then I shall leave it to you then. Got to change and get prepared.” He said.

“Don't worry and just do what you have to.” I said and he went up to make preparations.

 

7:50am DongHae got ready to leave after having breakfast., “Komawo.” He said and gave me a surprise kiss on the cheek, “Goodbye my lucky star!~” he said and went to his car.

“..Never mind.” I just smiled and then closed the door.

 

“Eomma~” KiJoong stood there still feeling sleepy. I went to him, “Aigoo~ you sleepyhead, come on, Eomma shall bring you to brush your teeth.” I said and brought him to the washroom and he brushed his teeth.

After washing up, I prepared breakfast for both of us, “Eomma, do I still have other Samchon?” The kid asked.

I looked at him, “Why did you ask?”

“Nothing.” He said and then lowered his head, continued eating.

 

I know KiJoong has always wanted to ask about his Father but every time I think of ChanYeol, my heart would hurt, “Eomma, I am sorry, don't be unhappy.” KiJoong grabbed my hand when he spotted me deep in thoughts.

“KiJoong, give Eomma some time alright? Why not Eomma bring you to my school then? And you could meet Eomma's best friend.” I said.

“Really? Okay!” KiJoong agreed right away. We prepared ourselves and then I hailed the cab.

 

KiJoong loves wearing caps, and so I bought him caps with different designs that looks good on him, “Eomma, I want a Gundam toy.” He says while we are about to reach the school.

“But aren't you playing with one in your hands?” I asked and paid the driver and then we alighted, “I want the new model Eomma~” He whined a little.

 

KiJoong loves constructing models and drawing as well. He really reminds me a lot about his Father,  I held his hand, “Eomma shall consider. Come on Joongie, we are going to meet your Auntie.” I said.

KiMi is now teaching in this school as well. In a sense, she says she want to supervise ChanYeol and Jessica. I told her not to bother with them too much though.

 

My phone rang and KiJoong answered it for me as he is holding onto it and using it to 'fight' his gundam, “Ha-ro?” (hello) He asked with a really cute innocent voice.

“Oh.. Are you KiJoong?” KiMi asked.

“Auntie KiMi?” KiJoong asked, “Annyeonghaseyo KiJoong imnida.” the kid says.
 

I smiled as we arrived at the staffs' room soon, the place still looks familiar despite that the exterior is a little different now. I walked into the office and KiMi is sitting somewhere in the middle, “Omona, Min Ah~ KiJoong ah~~” KiMi couldn't control how she felt when she saw us walking towards her.

“Auntie~~” KiJoong smiled and called KiMi, “Aigoo~~ such a handsome young kid we have here.” KiMi took a picture of KiJoong, “Kyeopta~” And she took a few more.

 

I took KiJoong's cap off and fan him a little, “The air-con is down?” I asked.

The main door is left open and the whole office is so hot,“Yeah, the electricians are fixing it.” KiMi said, “The rest of the teachers went to chill at other places.”

“I see.” I kind of felt relieved as ChanYeol isn't here, “It's good to have you back.” KiMi said.

I placed KiJoong down to sit on the chair, and I gave KiMi a hug, “Thank you.”

“You owe me.” She said.

We looked at each other and we laughed, KiJoong just plays on his own while KiMi and I did some catch-up talk.

 

And then, it's rather late already, “KiMi, I am going to leave. KiJoong must be hungry.” I said and turn to look for KiJoong.

“KiJoong?” The kid..

“I think he said he's going to the toilet just now but why isn't he back?” KiMi got up and both of us decided to look for the child.

 

KiJoong is alone on his own and he bumped into a lady.

“Aish, whose child is this?” she flared.

“Choesonghamnida.” KiJoong bowed and apologised.

The lady just takes a look at the kid and said, “You and your toy, your mummy will abandon you if you play with your gundam toy.” she said and left.


The lady with the red high heels.

 


Personally, I really don't like the colour red..

I also don't know why I hate it so much, well, there isn't a reason to hate/love something in the first place.

Anyways, hope you all like this.

Double update~ Do comment~ <3

Published: 28.02.2013, 5:55pm