22nd Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Why Me?

 

I went to the sofa and looked at ChanYeol, “ChanYeol ah, how did you get yourself to be so drunk?”

He just looks at me and smile like a fool, “Min Ah~~ my beautiful wife Min Ah~” he said.

“ChanYeol, what happened? Did the other seonsaengnimdeul made you drink so much?” I asked.

I went to get a warm towel for him to wipe his face and to freshen up with a cup of tea, “Come on, let's go to the room.” I said and pulled him along.

We kind of had a hard time getting to the room and finally, I got him lie on the bed, “Sleep and I will ask you tomorrow.” I said and then leave the room.

We didn't share the room tonight.

 


The next day..

*ChanYeol's POV*

“Ah..” I woke up with a huge headache.

Such a hangover.. I shouldn't have given in to the rest of the colleagues.


 

I woke up and Min Ah isn't by my side, tried standing up but I had quite a hard time. I went to brush my teeth and wash my face first, freshening myself is now the priority.

Then I went over to Min Ah's room, she isn't in there.

 


“Where did she go?” I think aloud and went to the kitchen.

 

There's breakfast and a thermo-flask on the table and a post it note,

- Luckily it's Friday last night and no school today, have breakfast first, I will be out for a while. -


 

*My POV*

I am now at the nearby supermarket..

“Min Ah?”

“Miss Jung?” I looked at her and she's in casual clothing today.

“Grocery shopping?” She asked.

“Ne, seonsaengnim as well?” I asked.

She nodded, “I felt like having homemade food all of a sudden.” She said.

“Ne..” We continued walking together and..


 

“Both Mr Park and you are dating?” She asked.

I looked at her, “Don't worry, I won't say anything.” She said, “Zip.”

I nodded, “We are dating and ChanYeol decided to transfer to the school that I am studying now to teach.” I said.

“I see, he's such an obsessive boyfriend?” She asked.

“He just wanted me to be not so tired.” I said, meaning ChanYeol drives me to school every school day.

 


“Miss Jung, can I ask what happened last night?” I asked.

“Oh last night?” Miss Jung asked, “Oh, it's just that the colleagues are offering drinks to ChanYeol to welcome him.” She said.

“I see.” I said, “Thank you for telling me this.”


 

We arrived at the cashier to pay, “Sometimes I can't understand what ChanYeol is thinking? How come he would prefer you instead of me?” Jessica said so and then left.
 


I didn't care much, I just took the groceries and left.

My POV
She likes ChanYeol..
ChanYeol said so as well, and that day she pulled ChanYeol..

Aish.. Why am I being so vexed about this..
ChanYeol wouldn't leave me right?

Yes.. He won't.

 


I stopped thinking too much and just went back home, “ChanYeol, open the door for me.” I said, in hopes that he already woke up.

The door opened and he helped me with the groceries, “Why didn't you let me follow?” He asked.

“If I had to wait for you then all the good stuffs would have been snatched away.” I said.


 

ChanYeol placed the groceries in the kitchen, “Have you had breakfast?” I asked.

ChanYeol came to me, and gave me a hug, “I am sorry.”

I pushed him away from me lightly, “And you know that you should be sorry?” I asked

“Sorry, I drank too much last night.” He said.


 

“I met Miss Jung just now and she explained it.” I said.

“At the supermarket?” He asked.

I nodded, “And she asked me a question, I am rather confused now..” I looked at ChanYeol and said.


 

“What did she say to you?” ChanYeol asked, he's obviously worried as he knows that Jessica has been trying to break the relationship between him and I.

“Why didn't you choose someone like her but me?” I asked.


 

I don't know.. My mind is now in a mess..

 

“Min Ah, why did you let your heart be waivered?” ChanYeol asked, “I love you, it's only you.” He said, “See, we got married. Remember that we would be together, I will always love you and only you.” ChanYeol said and hugged me close to him.

I hugged him back, “ChanYeol..” I didn't know what to respond.

He looked at me and gave me a kiss on my lips, “Saranghaeyo.”

He left another kiss and another and then he deepened the kiss, “Trust me.” He said as he looks into my eyes.

I nodded and hug him, “Saranghae.”


 

He left a kiss on my forehead.

My POV
Thank you for appearing in my life.

 

I went to get change while ChanYeol arranges the groceries. When I went out, “Min Ah, did DongHae visited last night?” ChanYeol asked.

“Oh.. You remembered?” I asked.

He nodded.


 

“Yes, he did. DongHae Oppa is now living on Earth.” I said.

“Jeongmal?” ChanYeol frowned upon hearing.

“He's my cousin.” I said.

“He's related to MAMA?” ChanYeol asked.

“Aniyo, he's the nephew of Anonymous, who is my Abeoji and so we are cousins.” I said.

“Wow, that's really amazing.” ChanYeol said.

I nodded, “Ne, somehow our lives are as though tied up together.” I said.


 

“And I do wish we could be able to be tied up together forever.” ChanYeol said and hugged me.

“Aigoo~ If we were to be in this position for long, I think you might soon get sick of me.” I said.

“I won't. Really, I won't.” ChanYeol said.

“Oh ChanYeol, vacation is coming, I really want to visit Abeoji and Eomma.” I said.

“Ne, I will inform Jong In to come over when it's time.” ChanYeol said.

“I wonder what happened? Oppa didn't reply to my messages these days..” I said and got somehow worried.

“Probably busy, don't worry.” ChanYeol said.


 

*EXO planet*

“MAMA, the unknown planet has been located.” SuHo said.

“After hours of searching done by SeHun, we are sure that it's this planet over here.” SuHo pointed to the planet on the data.

“How is the population there?” MAMA asked.

“As compared to us, they are considered to be just having half the population but..” SuHo didn't continue.

“There are traces of humans there. I can't be sure who the population is made up of and why are they there?” SeHun said.

“Thank you. I will think about it. In the mean time, stay alert.” MAMA said.

“Yes MAMA.” Both SeHun and SuHo said and then they left.


 

Jong In requested to meet MAMA, “MAMA, ChanYeol and Kristal would be coming over soon.” He said.

“But I don't think it's a good time for them to visit.” MAMA said and got worried.


 

“ChanYeol hyung would be able to help. MAMA, maybe they could be of some help to us. Kristal is really intelligent, maybe she would be the one who find the answers to all our doubts?” Jong In said.

“But I just want them to be safe. If anything happens, I want all of you to leave.” MAMA said.

“MAMA, how could we leave?” Jong In didn't want to listen further.

“Jong In, MAMA treat all of you as dearly as my real children. Seeing you all being safe would be the best thing in my life.” MAMA said.

“MAMA...” Jong In went over and hug MAMA, “Thank you MAMA, thank you..”


 

*Anonymous*

“Abeoji, Jong In sent a message over and told me that ChanYeol and Kristal would be coming.” Kris said.

“Jeongmal?” Anonymous can't hide his happiness but at the same time, he can't help but to worry.


 

“Abeoji, Eomma would protect Kristal well, don't worry.” Kris said.

Anonymous nodded, “Reina would know what to do.” He said.

“Abeoji, Kristal left me a few messages.” Kris said and he let Anonymous listen to it.


 

“They got married?” Anonymous is totally going to be..

- But I still want Appa, Eomma, Oppadeul to be here and then we will have the wedding ceremony. -


 

“This kid..” Anonymous felt a little heartache for his darling daughter.

“Abeoji, why not prepare a gift for the couple then? And also, be prepared to meet your son-in-law.” Kris said.

Anonymous looked at Kris, “Kris, what would Kristal like?”

And both of them started their discussion over the gifts..


 

*Earth*

Vacation came and both ChanYeol and I packed some light luggage and Jong In came to help teleport the luggage to EXO planet first, “Okay~” And he's back.

“Woah, Oppa, that's fast.” I said.

“I am so so happy to be able to see both of you, of course I must act fast.” He said.

I chuckled, “Let me just close the windows and then lock them up.”

“I will lock the door.” ChanYeol said.

And ChanYeol called the utilities company to stop their electricity flow for a month as we are 'overseas'.

“Done?” Jong In asked.

We nodded and..

Whoosh!~


 

We reached.

 


Alright, and we just hope that ChanYeol and Min Ah could be together without Min Ah losing trust or getting wavered by Jessica again.

And... We are gonna move on to Part 4 of the story soon! Going pretty fast isn't it? (:

Thank you all for the support so far~ I really love and treasure you all <3

Published: 06.02.2013, 9:37pm