23rd Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Abeoji, Eommeoni

 

*EXO Planet*

“Eomma!~” I hugged MAMA.

“Kristal, ChanYeol, MAMA is happy to see both of you, come on, take a seat first.” MAMA said.

SuHo Oppa gave me a glass of water, it's sweet, really, “Jowayo?” He asked.

I nodded, “It taste a little like tea.” I said.


 

“KyungSoo grew some tea leaves and I decided to brew it into tea.” SuHo said.

“Wah~ Komawo oppadeul.” I said.

I noticed that Eomma wore the necklace that I gave her, “Eomma, you look really good in that.” I said.

“Eomma liked it a lot.” She said.

I smiled.


 

Just then, ChanYeol brought up the topic, “MAMA, are there news regarding that foreign planet?” ChanYeol asked.

“ChanYeol, Kristal seems to be tired, bring her back into the Quarters.” SuHo said.

I looked at SuHo and then ChanYeol, “Jakiya, what happened?” I asked.

“Jakiya?” MAMA asked.

“Eomma..” I looked at her and didn't know what to say.

 


ChanYeol stayed calm, “MAMA, we got married.” he held my hand as we show our rings to MAMA.

“That's..” MAMA didn't know what to say.

I continued, “But I wanted Appa and Eomma, along with Oppadeul to be with us for the ceremony and so we only registered.” I said.


 

“Then we shall have the ceremony held soon.” MAMA said, “I will have Kris to talk to your Father.”

“Eomma..” I hugged her, “Why can't Appa and Eomma be together?” I asked and looked at her.

She just let out a weak smile, “My darling, all that matter is that you're happy and Eomma is happy as well.” She said.


 

ChanYeol came to me, “Alright Kristal, aren't you tired?” He asked.

“Eomma, can I..” I can't bring myself to ask..

“Yes you can.” MAMA said, without me even completing the sentence.

 


“Jong In, accompany Kristal over when she had her rest. You have to take a rest first.” MAMA said.

I nodded, “Eomma, saranghaeyo~” I said and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

She smiled, “Ne~” She gave me a peck on my cheek.


 

ChanYeol held my hand and we went to the Fire Quarters, “Wah~ It's still clean.” ChanYeol commented.

“Oppa, I am taking a short nap, wake me up when it's 2pm alright?” I asked.

It's Noon time now.


 

ChanYeol carried me up, “Oppa..” I looked at him and felt a little surprised, he placed me down gently on bed and then left a kiss on my forehead, “Have a good rest.” He said.

I nodded and closed my eyes.

ChanYeol didn't leave the room immediately after that but stayed with me fo
r a while then he left.

 


*MAMA Quarters*

“MAMA, I heard from BaekHyun that there is recently an attack from a foreign planet. Is everything okay?” ChanYeol asked.

“We can't really locate and identify what caused that huge destruction and death of some soldiers that day.” SuHo said.

“Hyung, not even you?” ChanYeol was rather surprised that SuHo doesn't have an answer for the cause of this incident.


 

ChanYeol requested to look at the related documents that they have found out and, “Oh?” ChanYeol found a similarity and then the idea branched out till..

“You know what it is?” BaekHyun asked.

ChanYeol nod his head in a slow manner, “If I am not wrong.. It's a meteor crash.” he said.

“Meteor crash?” SeHun looked at ChanYeol with question marks all over his head.

“You know, stars don't stay forever and so they would fall and crash into other surfaces. Probably a huge one for our case. And also, Anonymous.” ChanYeol said.

 


“Really?” SuHo asked.

ChanYeol nodded, “That's the best explanation I can give you.” He said.

“BaekHyun, inform Anonymous about this and let's listen to his opinions as well.” MAMA ordered.


 

“MAMA, why not let Kristal ask the question afterwards?” BaekHyun asked.

MAMA hesitated a while, “MAMA, I think that's a good idea. In case Kristal didn't know what to say..” ChanYeol said.

MAMA then agreed.


 

2pm.

ChanYeol entered his room and he looks at the girl who is now on his bed..


 

*ChanYeol's POV

I climbed up to my bed and lied beside her, she turned and face me while sleeping really soundly.

“Kristal..” I called gently.

She starts to stir a little, slightly frowning and cuddle closer to me. I hugged her close to me and left a kiss on her head.

“Kristal, didn't you want to visit your Abeoji?” I asked again.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me with sleepy eyes, “ChanYeol..” She called with a sleepy tone.

“Ne?” I responded.

“How much do you love me?” She asked.

I looked at her, “I love you just like how Pheonix and I love each other.” I replied.

“Pheonix and you had such a good relationship?” She asked, with those eyes bright and crystal clear as though shimmering, “I am jealous..” She pouted in a cute way.

I pinched her nose a little, “Aigoo~~ I love you more then? I love you more than anything else in my life.” I said.

She smiled, even her eyes are now like cresent shaped and she looks so adorably cute, “I love you too.” She gave me a kiss on my cheek.

I smiled and we cuddled together just a while more..

 

“Jakiya, didn't you plan to go over to Anonymous?” ChanYeol asked.

I nodded, “Should I change before I go?” I asked.

“You look perfect though, but if you want to then go on.” He said.

I pat his chest lightly, “Alright, I am going to change, leave the room.” I said.

He stood up and I pushed him out of the room, “Jakiya~ It's not that I haven't seen..”

“Yah~!” I blushed immediately and flustered, “ChanYeol!~~” I pushed him out of the room.

He turned to face me and smiled, “Alright, enough teasing of my adorable wife, take your time, I will call Jong In over.” He said.

I nodded, “Ne.” I closed the door and then I chose a suitable outfit to change into.


 

“ChanYeol.” I went out and he stood up, “When will you be back?” He asked.

“I will probably spend today with Oppa? I will be back by probably tomorrow.” I said.

“Make sure you eat well. If you can't get used to it then tell me, I will cook for you.” He said.

I gave him a hug, “Komawo.” I said.

 


“Aigoo~ You two.. Stop being lovey dovey in front of me, come on Kristal.” Jong In teased and held my hand.

“We are going, ChanYeol hyung, bye~” Jong In said and both of us reach Anonymous.


 

*Anonymous*

“Jong In, I think I am fine on my own, you can go back first.” I said.

“It's alright, I shall send you to the Anonymous Hall.” He said.

As we walk, “Stop. Who are you?” Guards came up to me.

“You don't know who she is?” Jong In asked.

 


I hinted Jong In to not say a thing, “I am here to meet the Young Mister, is he around?” I asked.

“Who are you to meet out Young Mister?” Guard A said, he looks fierce though.

“Could you just tell him that he had got a guest waiting for him out here and would like to meet him?” I asked politely.

“No, please leave right now. We have got nothing to say to aliens from EXO planet.” Guard B said.


 

“Don't you know she's...” Jong In was about to blurt everything out, “I am not really from EXO planet, I am considered to be here as well.” I said.



*Anonymous Hall*

“Abeoji, I think I heard Kristal's voice.” Kris said. His hidden power is Distal Hearing.

“Really? Go on out and take a look then?” Anonymous said.

Kris nodded and both of them went out..


 

*Boundary*

Apparently, I am still stuck in this situation. I didn't want to say that I am the daughter of their Ruler because..

Firstly, by saying that would make them think that I am be lying.

Secondly, I.. I still can't really bring myself to call him my Father..

 


“But why can't you just inform anyone in there? Like, I am not dangerous at all. I have no powers and I am just a girl.” I said.

“I am sorry, you have to leave.” Guard B is indeed someone really stubborn and firm.

A familiar voice is heard, “What are you two doing?” Kris.


 

I smiled when I see Oppa appearing, Oppa looked at me and as though he's saying, “Why didn't you tell them your identity or at least notify me?”

“Young Mister, this alien here claims to be your Guest.” Guard B reported.

“Who said she's an alien?” Kris asked, with those Icy eyes and a really cold tone.


 

Jong In teleported away after seeing Kris and Anonymous coming out.

“Young Mister.” Both of then kneeled down on one knee and had their heads down to ask for forgiveness.

I got rather shock by their actions.


 

Oppa held my hand and Anonymous came over, “Greet your Young Missy.” He ordered.

“Young Missy.” They kneeled in the direction facing me and said.

“Oh.. Erm.. No.. Just stand up, don't kneel in front of me..” I am at a loss of what to do.

Oppa held both my hands, “Don't be so frantic Darling, you're indeed the Young Missy here.” He said and he patted my head lightly.


 

“Oppa..” I looked at him, he gave me an assuring nod and then I nodded.

“Oppa, could you get them to stand up?” I asked.

Kris nodded, “Stand.” he said.

“Thank you Young Mister, Thank you Young Missy.” They bowed ninety degrees and said.


 

I didn't know how to respond, Kris looked at me and then we went in the Anonymous hall together with Anonymous.

“Oppa..” I looked at him and I guess I kind of.. Experienced a culture shock?

Kris hugged me close to him, “Everything is alright now.” He said gently, “Why didn't you tell Oppa that you are coming over? Abeoji and I could have arranged everything for you.”

I shook my head, “I didn't want my presence to be disturbing all of you.” I said.

“No.. You won't.” Anonymous said.


 

I looked at him, he came closer but I got afraid and hide behind Kris. I didn't know why I felt fear from him..

 

“Kristal..” Anonymous seems to be a little disappointed.

I went up a little closer but I can't seem to be close to him, “Kristal, are you alright?” Kris asked, “I am rather worried that you might be having similar symptoms like how you did when you are here the last time.” He said.

I took a deep breath and I looked at Kris, “Oppa, I think I am better now.” I said.

“I have arranged for a room for you. It is just right next to Kris's Dorm.” Anonymous said.

“Thank you.” I said softly.

 


“Kristal..” Anonymous called gently.

I looked at him, “Could you come closer to me?” He asked, “Or can I go nearer to you?” 

I went closer to him, “Ah..” I felt a little discomfort..

 

“Abeoji, is there a possibility that Kristal and you has Element Crash?” Kris asked.

Anonymous is Ice, but since he is a Human after all, he survives as there are fire-balls floating around to regulate the temperature.


 

“Element Crash?” I asked.

Kris looked at me, “Because you are a Human and you hadn't adapted to life over here, this might happen. Abeoji has adapted to the temperature here already.” He said.

“Are there ways to solve this?” I asked.

“Maybe just stay for a few more days?” Anonymous said.

 


 And we kick start Part 4 with this chapter~~

It's a pity that Anonymous and Kristal can't be close due to element crash isn't it? ):

Would Kristal agree to stay? 

Published: 09.02.2013, 1:55pm