[Someone's Love Crashed - 7th Part]: 75th Crash

Love Crash?!

Appa Love You

 

 

I called DongHae, and he took awhile before he picked up,

“Oppa, jiguem eodieseo?” I asked.

“I am at home, why are you asking?” He asked.

“I heard that Jessica resigned from work, is she with you now? Did both of you meet up?” I asked, feeling rather worried.

 

 

“Min Ah, I am the Father of Jessica's child.” He said so with a calm voice.

“You..”

 

 

ChanYeol came to my side and nodded, I looked at him, 
 

My POV

So ChanYeol knew about it..

 

 

“Oppa, then is the kid with you now?” I asked.

“Ne, he's staying with me now. Jessica left the house.” DongHae said.

“She left the house as well? How's the kid now?” I asked.

“We are fine. Don't worry.” He said.

And after that, we hung up.
 

 


I still felt worried and ChanYeol hugged me close to him to make me feel better.

“ChanYeol, I have a bad feeling.” I said.

“If anything really went wrong, I promise you to look for her.” He said.

I looked up at him, “Thank you. It's pretty weird you know.”

“Weird because you want your husband to find the woman who is previously in love with him?” ChanYeol looked at me,

I snuggle closer to him, “I love how you choose to trust me. My love for you will never change.” He said.

I nodded.

 

 

After dinner, everyone had a small chat and then went to sleep.

Kris and KiJoong shared room today as both of them had quite a lot to talk about.

 

 

*That Night..

*DongHae, ChanYeol

 

Donghae called ChanYeol, ChanYeol went out to the gardens to pick up the call while I shower, “ChanYeol, I need to talk to you.” He said.

“About Jessica? How is Soon Jae now?” ChanYeol asked.

“Soon Jae is alright with me, safe and sound. But as for Jessica, I think you aren't aware of this, she..”

“She's actually taking sleeping pills and overdosing at the same time.” DongHae said.

 

 

“Wh-What? Sleeping pills and overdosage of it?” ChanYeol is really surprised.

“Surprising isn't it? But come to think of it, she craves for your love so much but she didn't get it in the end, the blow is rather huge.” DongHae said.

“Yah yah, must you make me sound like a bad person?”

 

 

“I need your help ChanYeol, find her back. Soon Jae can't be able to live without his Mother around. Although he accepted me but I know the kid needs his Mother more than me.”

ChanYeol sighed a little, “I can help, but I don't even know where is she now? Any cules?” He asked.

“ChanYeol, I am really begging. Please, please get EXO to help. I can do anything in return but please.” DongHae pleaded.

 

 

 

“Brother, I understand how you feel, I will do whatever I can for now and slowly ask for EXO's opinion. Trust me alright?” ChanYeol said calmly.

“As for SoonJae, he's a very sensitive kid, he would know it when you love him so treat him well and love him all you can. Talk to him more and both of you would be fine for now.” He said.

“Thank you.” DongHae said.

 

 

Both of them hung up shortly after this and ChanYeol went back into the room.

 


*Kris, KiJoong

“Samchon, Why didn't get married?” The kid asked with innocent looking eyes.

Kris smiled, “KiJoong ah, do you think Samchon should get a wife now?” He asked.

KiJoong thought a little while, and then nodded cutely, “Since Samchon is single now, you should find a girlfriend and get married.” He said.

“Aigoo~~” Kris pinches the kid's cheeks and kissed him on his forehead, “KiJoong ah, Samchon hadn't really been in a relationship before.”

 

 

“Jeongmal?” The kid's eyes widen.

“Have you?” Kris asked.

“Aniyo, KiJoong is only five years old. But Samchon you are 29 already.“ KiJoong said.

 

 

Kris lied down and then looked up at the ceiling,  “Ah! Samchon, I shall introduce a girlfriend to you.” KiJoong said.


“Really?” Kris asked, thinking that the kid is just so innocent.

“Really, Auntie KiMi is really beautiful!~” He said.

“Auntie KiMi?” Kris asked.

 

 

“Eomma's Best Friend, she's here just now, didn't you see her?” KiJoong asked.

 

Kris's POV

So her name is KiMi..

 

“Samchon..” The kid nudged Kris, “Are you listening to me?” He pouted.

“Yes, KiJoong~” Kris pats the kid's head lightly.

KiJoong then went on to talk about KiMi and Kris just keeps on listening..

 

 

*DongHae's POV

The kid is sleeping soundly beside me as I pats him lightly, 
“SoonJae, Appa love you.” He said so softly and left a kiss on the kid's forehead.
 

The kid snuggled close to his Appa and slowly, DongHae fell asleep as well.

 


Double Update~ Do comment (:

Our Darling KiJoongie is trying to get Kris and KiMi together~~ Ah~~ Kyeopta~~ *love*

And as for Jessica's matter, EXO.. will they help?

 

Published: 18.03.2013, 6:30pm