5th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

I Miss You

 

*Turning back the time a little..*
*Author's POV*


Just when ChanYeol is in the midst of fixing the spaceship, *shoosh* “ChanYeol hyung.” He called.

ChanYeol was stunned when he saw Jong In in the garage, “How come you are here?” he asked.

“I could have brought you back actually but MAMA told me not to as she didn't want you to be in danger.” he said.


 

ChanYeol placed his tools down, “What happened? Are the Anonymous up to something once again?” he asked worriedly.

Jong In nodded, “We have got no choice to bring you back now.” He said.

“Give me some time, at least let me say goodbye personally.” ChanYeol said.

“I will be back later.” Jong In said and then he teleported away.


 

ChanYeol remembered the school's location and he walked his way there from home. It wasn't far but his heavy footsteps slowed the whole walking time.

Finally he reached and he waited for Min Ah..


 

Min Ah.. How am I supposed to tell you..

 

And it was just then, Min Ah came out with her friends and ChanYeol stood up straight while looking at her walking towards him, “Oppa, how did you come here?” Min Ah asked.

“I looked at the map, and then walked my way here from home to find you.” He said.

“Oppa, it's dangerous.. I am worried for you.”

 

Please don’t be worried for me anymore..“Don't worry, I will be alright, I promise.” He said.

 

Min Ah knows that he's hiding something and when they got back to the house, they talk it out and..
 

*Back to present*
*Back to Min Ah's POV*


 

I felt a great sense of loss, something just went empty in my heart at that instance when he just disappeared. I placed my hand on my chest, my breathing seems to be unable to continue, tears fall..

I went back into the house, and went back into my room.

Lied on the bed and I fell asleep.

Probably sleep would be the best thing to do now, while I sleep, I will not think of him..

Will I?

 


*On EXO Planet*

“Hyung, You are back!” The Youngest SeHun hugged ChanYeol.

“Yes, I am back.” ChanYeol hugged the youngest member back.

“Get ready for MAMA meeting, Anonymous seems to be taking actions.” SuHo declared and everyone got into their defence mode.

 

Kris noticed that ChanYeol isn’t behaving normally, “ChanYeol, are you worried about that Human?” he asked.

ChanYeol looked at Kris in the eyes but he said nothing, he simply walked off and went on to get ready. Kris said nothing afterwards but followed behind him.

 


*Back to Min Ah*

I can't fall asleep. I am just living in self-denial, denying the fact that I need him. The fact that I can't bear for him to leave me..

I went to the kitchen, the place whereby we spent time together and had so much fun. I cooked a bowl of ramen, I don’t know why I did so..

Probably this is what ChanYeol always loves to eat.

 

I sat down by the dining table, “MoMo.” I said.

Tears started falling, “Aigoo.. Seo Min Ah, why are you crying…”

“The ramen isn’t even spicy.. stop crying..!” ChanYeol.. I miss you a lot and a lot..

 


I really did cry while writing this ): Guess I am too emotional :p

Anyways, do comment alright? 2nd Part of this is coming next chapter!

If you like this story so far, do Upvote this (: It's a form of recognition to me~