[Love Never Dies - 6th Part] 61st Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Hidden Truth

 


ChanYeol looked at me, “How have you been?” he asked,“Good.” I said.

“I know what happened six years ago is my fault. I didn't mean to hide it from you, I just don't want to hurt you.” He said.

I shut my eyes and tried to contain all my negative feelings within me, “I just want to say, all this while, I have never forgotten about you, I still love you. But yet I am the one who hurt you the most.." I looked at him, “I am sorry.” He said.

 

 

Both eyes met, his eyes are filled with sorrow, “I heard Jessica had your child.. From KiMi. The boy that day, am I right?” I asked.

“You mean SoonJae?” He asked.

I nodded.

 

 

“What about you? The kid just now, is he your son?” ChanYeol asked.

I didn't want to answer, “Is this all you want to say?” I asked, “I could sense it. Min Ah, don't lie to me. I know.” He said.

“You know nothing at all.” I said and left.

 

 

ChanYeol stood up, left a note on the table and then gave chase, “Min Ah!” He shouted.

I stopped, but I start to walk again, He caught up with me and hugged me tightly, “Saranghae..” He said.

 

 

I didn't know how to respond, my mind flashed different images, and I pushed him away, “Why did you lie to me?” my tears dropped.

Yes, I am weak.

 



“I didn't want to see you getting hurt, I am sorry.. I thought I could handle it on my own.” He said.

“You are such an idiot!” I shouted at him, “Yes I am! I am such an idiot who loves you so much.. So deep that I can't pull myself out and I just became out of my mind when it comes to you!” He shouted as well.

All those words that he kept to himself..

 

 

I looked at him, “But.. We can never be back again, you had a child with her, that's the fact.” I said.

“Min Ah, you're my wife.” He held my hand, “You didn't take the ring down.” He said and looked at me with those eyes.


 

I can't bear to take off the ring, I still love him but..


 

“Could you trust me one more time?” He asked.

 

 

*DongHae*

 

“Is this DongHae?” He got a call from..

Jessica.

 

 

“Why did you call?” He asked, “I have something to talk to you.” She said.

“I don't think we have..”

“Remember six years ago?” Jessica asked.

“Don't even remind me.” DongHae said.

 

 

“The kid is yours.” Jessica said.

“What?” DongHae agreed to meeting up with Jessica and he texted Min Ah.

 

 

*Min Ah*

I got the text message and replied, 
- I will be back soon. -

I looked at ChanYeol, “I need to go back home now, let's meet another day.” I said.

 

 

“Let me send you home then, alright?” He asked.

I agreed as I worry about KiJoong for being alone at home. The car trip was rather quiet, and as we finally arrived at DongHae's house..

“Is it here?” He asked. I nodded, “Thank you.” I got down from his car.

 

 


“Can I visit the kid?” He asked, “Not now.” I said, “Be careful while driving.” I walked into the house and ChanYeol left after that.

 

 

*DongHae*
 

“Let's work together.” Jessica said, “I know you like Min Ah, if you help me, I could let SoonJae meet you.” She said.

Obviously, she's totally using the kid as a tool!

 

 

DongHae looked at Jessica, “You're such a heartless woman.”

“I am the Mother of your child, Lee Dong Hae, don't make me angry.” She said.

Totally insane! She's out of her mind already!

 

 

“You really love ChanYeol so much to the extent that you're using a child?” DongHae totally despise her, “And I have to thank you for that.” She said with a smirk.

 


*GASP* The Hidden Truth~~~

Okay people~~ I am.. I am back :p

keke. I decided that I am not gonna hiatus due to your support! I love you guys a lot! <3

*kisses all over your faces* Okay.. that's a little gross..

 

ermm.. so ya, I am still having ideas and can't stop writing and so, I plan to write during free time aside from studying, can't possibly study ALL say right?

keke, thank you to all~~ <3

Hope you all really enjoy and do comment! (:

(Finally one Perfect bow~~ :p)

 

Published: 03.03.2013, 2:15pm