26th Crash

Love Crash?!

 

Wedding Preparations

 

Reina smiled, “Come on in.” She said.

JyeHoon smiled along, “Time to discuss the wedding, we have decided to have it here on EXO planet since mostly the EXO members are here.” He said.

“Really? Appa, thank you~” I gave him a hug.

He ruffled my hair, “So have both of you got any idea how the wedding should be?” He asked.


 

I looked at JyeHoon and then ChanYeol, “Both of us planned to hold it the Western way.” I said.

“It's more convenient as well.” ChanYeol said.

I nodded, “I don't wanna be tired on my wedding day.” I said.


 

JyeHoon nodded, “Alright Darling, that shall be it. So suits and gowns are to be prepared..”

“Shall we do shopping on Earth?” I suggested.

“We should.” ChanYeol said.


 

The EXO members are on for the idea, JyeHoon looked at Reina, “Shall we?” He asked.

“Eomma, just today, alright?” I asked.

Reina smiled and nodded, “Alright.” She said.

The EXO members wanted to change to their Earth clothing and so we waited till they got changed and then Jong In teleported us all back to Earth.


 

*Home*

“So this is where both of you are living now?” JyeHoon asked.

I nodded, “Appa, Eomma, oppadeul, take a seat first, I will get drinks for all of you.” I said.

“Kristal, you, take a seat. Kyung Soo and I shall be in charged of the drinks today.” SuHo said.


 

KyungSoo took out a bag and there are tea leaves in there, “This is for you and ChanYeol. Strawberry tea, Green tea, Orange Mint tea..”

“Orange mint?” I asked, “Does it taste nice?”

Well, I can't really guess how it would taste like.


 

“Never doubt KyungSoo.” ChanYeol came to my side and told me so.

I smiled, SuHo and KyungSoo then went to the kitchen, “ChanYeol, we just need you for a little while to heat up the kettle~” SuHo called for ChanYeol.

 


We didn't call the utilities company to recover the electric supply yet and so BaekHyun lights up the lights in the living room, SeHun summoned a breeze to blow across the room back and forth so we could remain cool in the house.

I lead JyeHoon and Reina around the house to take a look, “Appa, Eomma, does both of you have a house of this size?” I asked.

JyeHoon shook his head, Reina looked at me, “Way much bigger, Darling.” She said.

 


“Really? Wah~ Appa is so cool.” I said and gave Appa a thumbs-up.

JyeHoon smiled, “I should get you a bigger house.” He said.

“There's no need to do so, ChanYeol and I are fine with living here.” I said.


 

“Appa~ Eomma~ shall we go shopping now?” I asked and we walked back out to the living room.

“Abeoji, Eomma, shall we go now?” Kris asked.

Reina nodded and JyeHoon smiled along, “Let's go then? Is ChanYeol driving? How many seats are there?” JyeHoon asked.

“There are three more seats at the back.” ChanYeol replied.


 

“You kids shall go on shopping then? Reina and I would like to walk around on our own.” JyeHoon said.

“Appa, are you sure?” I asked.

I mean.. 20 years really is enough to make the whole of Korea change by.. A lot.

 

“Don’t worry, at most write down the address and if we really got lost then we will hire cab back here.” JyeHoon said.

I nodded and wrote the address down on a piece of paper and passed it to him, also, I passed them 100’000 won, “Appa, Eomma, enjoy your date.” I said, “And just for Appa’s information, the money is your’s.”

JyeHoon smiled and left a kiss on my forehead, “Alright my girl, you all be careful when you’re shopping. We will be back around evenings.” He said.

 

And then we went separate ways, ChanYeol let JyeHoon have his car and we all took public transport.

We decided to go to another mall which had personalisation service for suits and so, they took their measurements and chose the designs.

 

“The couple shall go to the bridal shop.” Kris said.

I nodded and ChanYeol agreed as well, “Definitely.” He said.

 

We then make our way to the bridal shop that is located at level 3, “Hi, may I help you?” A staff approached.

“Yes please, the couple needs a fitting.” Kris said.

ChanYeol and I then looked through the sample pictures available, “What kind of concept would the couple like?” The staff asked.

Her name is Amber, a friendly staff that is welcoming and really professional.

 

Both of us had our eyes on a “Snowy concept”, all white and there are veils kind of thing, fake snow, it looks rather dreamy.

“Do you want this?” ChanYeol asked.

I nodded, “It looks nice, don’t you think so?” I asked.

He smiled, “I do. Amber-ssi, we would like to decide on this.” He said.

 

Amber closed the photo album and then led us to the costumes, “My colleague Sulli would be with the Groom.” Amber said.

ChanYeol left a kiss on my forehead, “See you soon, my bride.” He said.

I smiled and then nodded shyly.

 

I chose a white dress, the M team is with me while the K team is over on ChanYeol’s side, “My younger sister indeed is pretty.” Kris said.

“Oppa, does this really look nice?” I asked.

“Wah~ This looks perfect on you.” LuHan commented and had a really sweet smile across his face.

“Really?” I asked.

“I won’t lie.” He said and looked at me with those mesmerising doe-like eyes.

 

“Hyung, try this!” SeHun passed a suit to ChanYeol and told him to try it.

He then came out, “Wah~~” the rest of them looked at ChanYeol as though a superstar is born.

“Does it look good?” Chanyeol asked.

They all nodded, “Thanks bro.” ChanYeol said.

 

ChanYeol went out with the K team members and they are chatting leisurely while waiting for the ‘bride’ to appear.

I went out with JongDae and Zi Tao helping me to hold the back of the bride’ gown, “ChanYeol, Kristal is out.” BaekHyun nudged ChanYeol who is still in a conversation with SuHo.

They all looked at me, “Wah…”

I smiled, “Does it look nice? Oppadeul over here said it looks nice, how about..”

 

“It’s nice.” ChanYeol said even before I finish my sentence, “Really beautiful.” He said as he walked to stand in front of me and he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

I looked up at him, “Not lying?”

Chan Yeol nodded.

 

“Aww~ Looking at them being so sweet and lovingly, it makes me wanna get married as well~” Jong In said so and we smiled.

“Find the right girl.” ChanYeol said.

 

“So, is the couple alright with these?” Amber asked.

ChanYeol nodded.

 

“Then I shall plan for the photo-taking session, when are you free?” She asked.

“Photo-taking?” Kris asked.

ChanYeol looked at me, “2 days later would be aright with us. The brides’ parents are currently busy.” He said.

“Oh sure, I will schedule it to be late afternoons, is it alright?” Amber asked.

 

ChanYeol nodded and then we changed back into our clothing and left the shop, “I guess we shall get home first?” ChanYeol asked.

“And we shall wait till Abeoji and Eomma to be back.” Kris said.

“Can we teleport home?” Jong In asked, well, he’s really tired today, we are now in a place whereby there are no one.

 

“Please?” Jong In asked.

I looked around again, “Okay.” I agreed.

And whoosh, we are back to the house.

 

*JyeHoon’s side*

“I wonder what the kids are doing now?” Reina asked as she rests her head onto JyeHoon’s shoulders.

JyeHoon looked at the lady beside him, “Probably enjoying every moments together. Just like us.” He held onto Reina’s hand while both of them watched as the sun goes down and feel the sea breeze blowing against their face.

“I miss coming to the beach with you.” JyeHoon said.

“Me too.” Reina smiled and JyeHoon hugged her closer to him.

 

“Reina, regarding your request earlier, I think I could consider living on Earth.” JyeHoon said.

Reina made a request while both of them are alone back when they are at the MAMA Quarters.

 

*Flashback*

“Could you stay by our daughter's side?” Reina asked.

JyeHoon replied, “I'd love to.”

 

*Back to Now*

“JyeHoon, I hope you could love our daughter a lot more.” Reina said and looked into JyeHoon's eyes.

JyeHoon nodded, “I will see what I can do. Thank you, I will love the children just like how much I love you.” He said.

Reina nodded and then stood up, “Shall we go?” she asked.

JyeHoon then stood up as well, with a smile across his face, he left a kiss on Reina's lips, “Let's go.” he said.

 

*House*

ChanYeol and I went back to our room to have a shower and change into comfortable clothes while the other EXO members are taking turns to shower as well.

 

“Jakiya, do you really plan for a photo shoot?” I asked.

Looking at his wife, “Worrying about Anonymous and MAMA?” ChanYeol asked.

I nodded, “I don't think Appa and Eomma could stay.” I said.

“Maybe not but, they could make the trip back and forth with Jong In teleporting so, I think they will agree.” He came to me and gave me a hug, “Don't worry too much Darling, I will persuade them to come for the photo shoot alright? I know you wish they are in the photo as well.” ChanYeol said. 

That is why he is so persistent with the decision of having the parents in the wedding photos.

 

I smiled, “Komawo.” I said.

“You don't have to Darling. I have arranged for your parents to sleep in your previous room and then the Kris Ge shall sleep at the room beside that. The rest of the rooms shall be for them to choose.” ChanYeol said.

I nodded, “Oh, then I should tidy the rooms for them.” I said.

 

“I heard something about tidying up?” KyungSoo's voice is heard.

“KyungSoo, mind helping?” ChanYeol asked, “Don't worry, he's the tidy expert.” ChanYeol looked at me and smiled.

KyungSoo nodded, “I will get LuHan Ge, SeHun and the rest to help as well.” He said and then went away.

I went out and the EXO members are all prepared to tidy the rooms.

 

“There are 5 more vacant rooms left for a couple each. Kris oppa and our parents are settled. So oppadeul could choose your rooms.” I said.

 

“I wanna be with LuHan Ge!” SeHun said and cling himself onto LuHan.

LuHan simply gives him a light pat on his head. And then, Jong In with Yi Xing, Xiu Min and Kyung Soo, Jong Dae and SuHo, BaekHyun and Zi Tao.

 

“Let's get started!” KyungSoo said.

He asked for a pail and several towels, the broom and mop. SuHo top up water into the pair and KyungSoo threw all the towels into it, he wind it and then passed to the several members.

 

“Wipe the windows and the furnitures first.” KyungSoo said, “LuHan, follow me.”

“KyungSoo hyung, where are you bring in LuHan Ge to?” SeHun asked, like a kid's candy getting snatched away and he's on the verge of tears.

LuHan went to comfort SeHun and KyungSoo said, “I need LuHan Ge to lift the bed so I could mop. And you, after I mop, you're gonna wind dry it.” He said.

SeHun then smiled, “Ne.” That smile was so sweet as though a kid who got a lollipop.

 

They cleaned the room whereby JyeHoon and Reina would be using tonight. LuHan, KyungSoo and SeHun worked together and they are done with the cleaning work really soon.

The other members also worked well and they are soon done with cleaning too.

 

ChanYeol and I prepared food while they are cleaning. I looked at the clock, “Is Appa and Eomma coming home yet?” I asked.

It's 6:30 pm now.

The doorbell rang, “I will get the door.” ChanYeol said and he left a kiss on my cheek before he went to get the door.

 

“Welcome back.” ChanYeol said.
 

 

“Hi ChanYeol.” She's.. Jessica.

 


Why is Jessica back again? Lots of HunHan moments today <3

We are moving onto Part 5! I am going to be starting the ANGST part.

Don't forget to comment~  And please do help me do this survey~ >.< HERE

If you like this story so far, do Upvote this (: It's a form of recognition to me~

Image Cr: (x)

Published: 18.02.2013, 6:50pm