1st Crash

Love Crash?!

 

He Crashed into the Garden and took my First kiss?!


I am Seo Min Ah, 17 this year, turning 18.  On the last day of 2012, a loud explosion is heard near the gardens outside my house.

“Woah woah.. The Earth isn't going to be ending now right?” I thought as the house shook a little as well.

“The neighbours' kids?” I thought and shook my head, “Impossible.”


 

And as I went to take a look at what's going on. I saw a handsome young man walking out of that wrecked space-ship like structure.

He had a fair skin tone, and he's really tall! 185 cm or something there, plus, he look kind of cute. Luckily, I live on your own, if not, I bet my family members might have freaked out by now.

He's hurt, had some abrasions and he looked at me with those innocent looking eyes. I went to him cautiously, “Are you okay?” I asked.

He nodded.


 

“It hurts isn’t it? Come on in, I will put on some medicine for you.” I said and he nodded.

And so I brought him into the house, got the first aid box and came out once again, and he's outside once again, looking helplessly at his wrecked spaceship.

 

Wait, so he's an alien? Really?!

 

He's very concerned about the spaceship, “Erm.. Don't worry, I keep it safe for you.” I said to him, “The wound has to be cleansed now.”

 

I assured him that I will keep it in a safe place. Luckily the garage is just near and I could just push the spaceship in, it's light. I wonder what material is it made of?

The most beautiful feature of him would be his eyes, to be honest, I am really engrossed with it..

 

“Ah..” he made a sound as I am not paying attention to his wound,

“Omo! Choesonghamnida. I didn't mean it.” I said.

He leaned in closer and gave me a kiss, slowly, his tongue started swirling in my mouth. I was totally shocked, eyes wide open, and he parted soon..

“Choesonghamnida, that's the fastest way to allow us to learn a language, I hope you wouldn't mind.” He said.
 

I am just speechless.
That's.. That's my first kiss, you know that?!


 

I look at him, “So you could speak Korean now?” I asked.

“Basics. If I can't get back, I might have to be here forever.” He said.

“Get back? Where are you from?” I asked.

He smiled, and looked at me, “The EXO Planet.”


 

I frowned when I heard that name, “Xso?”

“E-X-O.” He spelled and then I understood.

“Where is it?” I asked.

“Somewhere further away from the solar system. It's just a small planet with me and the rest of my 11 brothers.” He said.

“You've got 11 brothers?! That's a lot!” I said.

He smiled, “Really? I thought it was just right..” And his mood went down..


 

“What happened? Why are you here now?” I asked.

“I love inventing things and so.. I always wanted to try out my 'Giant No.1', I had a quarrel with my third brother.. And so I left the planet and I came here but the brakes got faulty along the way and so I crashed.” He explained.

“So you had a quarrel, you threw a tantrum and came to Earth and crashed outside my house?” I said and he nodded.

“Only way to get back is that spaceship.. Oh wait, 'Giant No.1'? ” I asked.

He nodded, “I will fix it and I will leave, I won't want to trouble you.” He said.


 

“Wait, before we continue, what's your name?” I asked.

“Park Chan Yeol.” He said.

“Chan Yeol, I am Seo Min Ah.” I said and smiled, “You can stay here for the time being, don't worry. I don't mind since I am living alone.”

“Alone? Where are your family members?” he asked.

“I am just like you, I threw a tantrum and left.” I said.

I dressed up his wound and then kept the first aid box back to the original place.


 

He sat down there and didn't move around anymore, I got him a cup of plain water, “Here you go.”

“SuHo..” He muttered.


 

“Huh?” I asked.

“Min Ah, my fourth brother, Su Ho, he got the power that could trigger Water.” Chan Yeol said.

“Power?” I asked, “That sounded cool, are you fine with telling me more?”

“Sure.” He said and started telling me more..

 

Chan Yeol will look at me when he speaks, a really well-mannered young man, I am sure his brothers taught him well. His eyes were as though sparkling when he talks about his brothers, and I learnt that he's ranked the 8th in terms of age.

“My Eldest brother, Kim Min Seok, he possess the power of 'Ice'. With just one touch, he could be able to freeze things up." He said.

“Wow, that's cool but.. Wouldn’t he be unable to touch you all?” I asked.

Chan Yeol shook his head, “No no, he still can.” He said.

“But..”

“Because our body flow the same blood.” He explained.


 

“Aww~ that’s great. What about your second brother?” I asked.

“My second brother, Lu Han, he possess the power of telekinesis.” he said.

I placed my both my index fingers on my temples and imitated those actors in the movies, “So something like the movies whereby people could just move things around with their mind?” I asked.

He smiled, “Sounds cool isn't it? Lu Han ge ge would always tidy our beds for us.” he said.


 

“Wait, Chan Yeol, you said ge ge? That isn't Korean.” I said, feeling that this whole thing is just insane.

Chan Yeol doesn't really appear to be surprised, “Really? But I learnt that from you.” He said.

I looked at him, “You mean you learnt every language that I know of just by kissing?” I asked, this is insane..

He nodded, “I am sorry if that offended you, I didn't mean to.” He said with those innocent eyes looking at me.

I shook my head and decided to let it go.


 

He had no means and so..
My first kiss is still considered to be not taken.. right?


 

“Okay.. Let's carry on then. Your third brother now, am I right? The one that you quarrelled with? What happened?” I asked.

ChanYeol pouted, “Kris ge ge reprimanded me really seriously this time round..”

“My power is Fire. Constructive but yet, destructive at the same time. I accidentally burned MAMA's statue, I didn't mean it..” he said and his eyes got watery.


 

I guess he must have known his mistakes and regretted..

 

I passed him a tissue, “Don't cry, I believe Kris ge ge would forgive you.” I comforted him.

“You think so?” He hugged me, “Min Ah, you are such a kind girl, thank you.” He said.

I placed my hand on his back and patted him lightly, “You are welcomed.” I said, “Feeling better now?” I asked.

He pulled away, and then he nodded, “Let me continue then?”

I nodded.


 

“My fourth brother, Su Ho Kim Joon Myeon, he triggers water.” Chan Yeol said.

Upon hearing, “How come your fourth brother had a longer name?” I asked.

“Su Ho means Guardian, he's been appointed as the next successor of MAMA.” Chan Yeol said.


 

Making a guess, “Chan Yeol, who's MAMA? Your Mother?” I asked.

Chan Yeol shook, “MAMA is the ruler of EXO, a wise person who leads us and also, to guide us along in life.” he said.

“Sounds like a great Leader.” I said.

Chan Yeol nodded, “And Su Ho is appointed by him.” he said.

“Wah~ your Su Ho hyung must be someone capable.” I said.


 

“Of course, all my brothers are capable and resourceful.. They are all better than me..” Chan Yeol looked down, he must have felt really bad.

“I only cause damage, spoilage and destroy things..” Chan Yeol said, “Having the power of Fire is useless isn't it?” he asked.

I admit I got a little flustered upon hearing him saying that, “Of course not, who said so? I am sure none of your brothers told you that isn't it?” I asked.

He nodded.

I smiled, “See? You aren't. You just hadn't found the right place to use it.” I said.


 

I figured it isn’t good to just sit down and talk to each other without food, “Speaking of this, are you hungry?” I asked.

“Hungry?” He asked.

“You don't know what's hungry?” I asked.

Chan Yeol shook, “I understand, on EXO, we call it Mo Mo.”

“Mo Mo? That sounds cute.” I said, “Chan Yeol, let's Mo Mo then?” I asked, “Is it right?”


 

He nodded and came with me to the kitchen, “The Fire place.” he said.

“Fire place?” I asked.

He nodded, “The place where you prepare food right?” he asked.

“We call it the Kitchen.” I said.

“Kitchen..” He repeated.


 

“Chan Yeol, how old are you this year?” I asked.

“20 MAMA.” He replied.

“And EXO uses MAMA for age?” I asked.

“On Earth, it's called age?” He asked.


 

We smiled, “Seems like there's going to be fun from now on.” I said.

 

Annyeonghaseyo yeorobeun~ Trust me, I got this random idea last night before I sleep! >.<

I wrote this just now, yeah, morning :p Do comment, I hope all of you like this (:

As for that idea about kissing to learn a new language, I got that from a cartoon, this I have to admit and clarify.