Chapter 7

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

We are here at the gym, since the ISAC is near base on Junkil oppa who is a gym maniac said that we should also tain our stamina. So now we rent the whole gym just near our home. 

The manager oppas are playing basketball while Alex is cheking our things. I unconciously smiled as she gave us a thumbs up. "Girls go and have a break." She yelled and we all stopped on what we are doing dragging our feet towards the bleachers. 

She gave us our towels and drinks, she's really caring and that is what we like about her. Well we like her not only because she take care of us but also she's fun to be with. 

"Alexis, you will be my partner." Junkil oppa said gesturing for her to come to his side. She happily jogged standing next to oppa. "Okay since you will be team up with Hyejin, I will team up with Alexis." I saw Hyejin oppa smirked nudging Chooney oppa on the side. 

"Well that's fine with us. Why don't we make a bet?" Chooney oppa said passing the ball to Alex. "The first team who will score 30 points will be the winner and the loser?" I watched in awe as Alex skillfully dribbled the ball.

"The loser will threat us to dinner." As Momo unnie heard what Alex said she yelled followed by the others. Passing the ball to Chooney oppa's side she smirked winking at Junkil oppa who patted her back. 

I watched Alex plays badminton and she's good but I don't know with basketball. Hyejin oppa is busy dribbling and teasing Junkil oppa that he didn't noticed Alex get past Chooney oppa. She steal the ball dribbling towards the ring. She signalled Junkil oppa to go on the side which he did. She passed the ball to Junkil Oppa and positioned on the three pointing spot. Oppa passed the ball and she took a step back shooting the ball. 

Soon yelled was roaring at the gym as Alex manage to shoot three points. I can't help but to fangirl over her. She's so charming and she did the Cheer Up pose making us chuckle. 

"Yah! Guard Alexis." Hyejin oppa said to Chooney oppa who is sulking as Alex manage to shoot three points. I remember she told us that she almost joined her university's badminton team but she choose the drummers club. She said that she find thrill on cheering on other's. 

I didn't know that she's not only good at household chores or man's job She is also good at sports. The current score now is 12-9 in favor of Alex and Junkil oppa's. The ball is with Chooney oppa and he is being guarded by Alex who is smiling at him while he looks really serious. It seems that she's teasing him as she act as if she will steal the ball. 

Junkil oppa manage to escape Hyejin oppa and steal the ball bouncing it to Alex's direction. The advantage of Alex and Junkil oppa is Alex can do a three point shot without difficulties and they work as a real team, while with Hyejin oppa and Chooney oppa? Let's not talk about that. 

She manage to shoot three points again and she's doing shy shy shy which is so cute. "Oh my gosh she's so good at basketball." Jihyo said shaking my arm. I nod and just cheered at them. 

"She looks cool right?" Nayeon unnie whispered to my ears. I saw her grinning at me wiggling her brows. I blushed fanning myself. "She can be the next girl crush right?" I actually don't know what to say. But before I can open my mouth I heard my members yelled.

Looking at them I saw Alex laying on the ground and Junkil oppa helped her to stand. "That's a foul I have two free throws." She said asking for the ball which Chooney oppa gave. 

She positioned herself dribbling the ball a couple of times before aiming for the ring, her first free throw goes in smoothly and she high fived with Junkil oppa who is now dancing in front of my other two manager. repositioning herself she shot the ball without jumping and it goes in again smoothly. 

It's amazing that she just misses a couple of shots and do amazingly with three points. In the end Alex and Junkil oppa win with 30 points over Hyejin oppa and Chooney Oppa's 23 points. 

We are waiting for them to finished showering as we are going out for a dinner. We saw our three manager oppa's got out of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter