Chapter 60

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Alexis' POV*

 

I waited for Mina outside her shared room with Nayeon and Sana. I am glad that Sadness unnie and even Junkil oppa agreed of having a date with Mina here, but of course Pinky oppa needs to be with us.

 

"You know Alexis, I didn't sign up in JYP entertainment to be a chaperone. I signed up to be a manager." He said shaking his head. Patting his shoulder I gave him a cheeky grin. 

 

"Oppa thank you for agreeing." I said making him sigh. Even we alway bicker I know he loves the girls and also me. 

 

"As if I have a choice." Rolling his eyes I can't help but to laugh at him which also made him laugh. A click on the door and I let go of oppa. 

 

Soon Mina exits the room with grinning Nayeon and Sana behind her. 

 

"Let's go?" I asked handling her mask and her cap. Good thing there are other Korean tourist around and he often wears cap and a mask. I hope that the fans will not recognize her. 

 

"Unnie enjoy on your date." Sana said waving at me. 

 

"Pinky oppa give them some space okay? Let them walk and hold hands okay?" Sighing through his nose he glared at me. 

 

"Let's just go." He said making me and Mina look at each other. 

 

 

Wearing my mask and my glasses I looked over to Mina to see her wearing her mask, her cap and her glasses that has the same design as mine. 

 

"What's with the glasses?" I asked adjusting it. Exiting the hotel we are greeted by the night breeze. No fans around as I didn't see the fans that are always following us around, maybe they are back to their hotels, taking a rest. 

 

"What? Can't I wear something the same as yours?" I know she's pouting. Holding her hand I gave her a smile which she returned, her eyes forming a crescent shape. 

 

"Of course you can. I always wanted to wear something the same as yours." I said giving her hand a squeeze. My finger felt her ring, the ring that I gave her making me smile widely. 

 

After a couple of minutes of walking we reached the river side which caught us off guard. 

 

"It's so beautiful." Mina gasped, pulling down her mask I can't help but to stare at her. The light reflecting on the water, illuminating her face and it makes her eyes twinkle. 

 

"In deed." I replied, resting my elbow on the railings still looking at the gorgeous girl beside me. I am super glad that Pinky oppa is like 20 feet away from me. 

 

"Alex?" She called me, and it is the sweetest voice when she's calling me. "Do you know that sometimes I am imagining if what if I am not a singer. Maybe we are not always hiding." She paused with frown on her face. 

 

"Maybe we are not always cautious with our actions. No need to hide, no need to be afraid of getting caught." Mina let out a deep breath before facing me. She has this sad look on her eyes and I hate seeing it. 

 

"Mina if you are not a singer or something I don't think we will meet each other." What I've said made her frown. "What I mean is, because of your saseang fans I met you. So basically if you are not a singer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter