Chapter 72

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Alexis' POV*

 

The whole room fell silence especially the three bosses. Mr. Kim is obviously furious as he is boring holes in my head while Mr. Jung and Pd-nim stared at the blank space. 

 

"This is ridiculous." Mr. Kim laughs leaning his head back. Of all the bosses here, he is the and no one ever liked him except Mark, well what can you say? They are both an . 

 

"Do you know about this Junkil and Nayeon?" Pd-nim asked earning a nod from the two managers. 

 

"Other managers knows about this Pd-nim even our parents and close friends." Mina stated. I don't know how can she look straight into their eyes and I admire her for that. 

 

"You're choosing this..." Mr. Kim said pointing at me. "...over Mark? Mina are you not worried that she will only ruin everything?" He shook his head. "If I were you I will choose Mark. It's a win win situation." I was shock when she slam her hand. 

 

"At least she treats me right! Not like your Mark that forcing himself to me. If you want Mr. Kim you can have Mark for yourself. It seems like you like him." I didn't know that she will say that. I can tell Mr. Kim is mad at Mina. 

 

"Smart mouth." He said, he averted his attention to Pd-nim and Mr. Jung who's watching the whole situation. 

 

"I suggest to fire Alexis and halt all Twice's activities." I looked at him in disbelief. Is henseriously taking Mark's side and just halt all their activities. As I was about to speak Mina beat me. 

 

"If that's the case then you give me no choice." I looled over to Mina who has this serious look on her face. "I will take a legal action against Mark, he attempted to me and beat Alex because he found out that we are dating." Mr. Kim's mouth hang open. 

 

"Wait! Are you serious about that Mina? Taking legal action when Mark just attempted it. He didn't do it!"

 

"It's because I manage to escape! I manage to save myself Mr. Kim and I didn't know that you will take his side even after what he has done. Sorry but if you fire me and cacel all our activities then my decision is final. I will take legal action and reveal this to the public." 

 

"No one will get fired, no one will cancel Twice's activities." Pd-nim said earning a glare from Mr. Kim. 

 

"What? Mr. Park look... It will affect the company..."

 

"Shut it Mr. Kim, you are using your authority wrongly." Mr. Jung stated. "I think we should focus on Mark's case and what he has done to Mina. It will affect the company more plus he harassed our artist which is a big no no. At this time I don't think you are needed here. You are dismissed." I watched as Mr. Kim stood up glaring at me. 

 

"One more thing Mr. Kim. If we heard that you do something to Mina and Alexis I think I will sign the papers to kick you out as a board, after all I still have the power in this company." With that he left the room slamming the door shut. 

 

"So unprofessional, don't you think Mr. Park." Smiling, Mr. Jung averted his attention to us. 

 

 

 

➡⬅➡⬅➡⬅

 

 

*Mina's POV*

 

Mr. Jung and Pd-nim looked over to us and I am glad that they defended us. I don't get why Mr. Kim is still protecting Mark even he knew what he has done to me. 

 

"So it is true?" Pd-nim asked. "That you two are in a relationship?" I watched as Alex removed her watch that is covering her tattoo on her wrist, it's my name, showing it to them. 

 

"That's a cool tattoo." Mr. Jung said taking a closer look. "So now that you finalky told us about your secret what's your plan now?"

 

"I will continue to work as their manager, Mr. Jung." Alex said her lips. "Of course if you will let me." 

 

"Of course Alexis, we noticed how the girls grow fond of you and we saw how you took care of them." She smiled scratching the back of her head. 

 

"Ah it's because I see them as my sister."

 

"So Mina is like a sister too?" Mr. Jung said making her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter