Chapter 40

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Breaking news! Got7's Mark and Jinyoung reportedly dating Twice's Mina and Nayeon respectedly. 

 

It's reported that they started being as good friends and good sunbae and hoobaes relationship until the feelings bloomed into something deeper. Jinyoung and Nayeon became really close after Nayeon's cameo at Dream High 2 that Jinyoung is one of the lead roles. Their friendship became deeper as they got to spend sometime as they prepare for JYP Nation's Mix and Match and they starts dating. 

 

On the other hand Mina and Mark is the same with Nayeon and Jinyoung who became really close because with the preparations for their company's concert. We are still waiting for JYP Entertainment's official statement regarding with their relationship.

 

Removing her glasses Alexis closed her eyes sighing, her phone on her hand. She wants to laugh loudly with the article that she read and saw the photos that Dispatch released. 

 

She saw photos of Mark who has his arm wrapped around Mina's shoulder who has a small smile on her face, there is also a photo of them inside the restaurant, Mark holding Mina's hand and it made her feel really jealous. 

 

"Ali this is all fake, this is all fake." She kept on mumbling trying to comfort herself. Just on time Jungyeon exits her shared room with Momo with the same expression as hers. 

 

"It's crazy right?" Jungyeon said chuckling bitterly. 

 

"Does Dispatch knows that this ia fake?" The older one asked earning a nod from Jungyeon. 

 

"You see there is a team that is assigned to one kpop group so in order to have a good article they team up with companies to release some fake dating scandal. Everyone believes in Dispatch." Alexis just stared at the ceiling shaking her head. 

 

"The company will pair then first at commercials, photoshoot or even collaboration. If they receive warm comments about the idols or pairing them by the fans that's where they build a plan." She explained to the older girl keeps on sighing.

 

"Hey unnie why don't we go out? I don't like being at home and sulking because of this fake dating of them." 

 

"Where are we going?" Alexis asked her head turned to Jungyeon. 

 

"At my sister's place, then invite them to drink with us. Don't worry I will inform the other manager. I will tell them that you are accompanying me at Seungyeon unnie's place. I know they will not mind."

 

 

Seungyeon doesn't know whag to do. She pace back and fro around her house checking if her house is clean enough before her sister and Alexis arrive. 

 

*Ding dong*

 

She jumped as she heard the door bell, clutching her chest she took a deep breath before walking towards the door. Slowly she opens the door to see Jungyeon grinning, behind her is Alexis who gave her a warm smile making her cheeks to blush. 

 

"Come in." Opening the door widely, stepping aside she let the duo to enter her place. 

 

Even though it's her house, she feel so awkward moving around the kitchen especially Alexis is with her. Her body will be tense just by brushing of shoulder or make her jump a little when the latter will talk or clear . 

 

*Seungyeon's POV*

 

I didn't drink much as I want to make sure that they will not drink too much. I noticed how they slowly change from talking seriously to talking about random things or laughing without a reason. 

 

Excusing myself I need to distract myself reading my script. Having her here in my place is hard. I am happy to be honest but this can't be. Mina is a friend and she's Alexis' girlfriend. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter