Chapter 18

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls including Alexis are inside the salon where they are getting their hair done. Alexis is with Jungyeon, Dahyun, and the maknae line while Mina is with the other girls. 

 

"You think Mina will like my new hair color?" Alexis asked looking at the mirror where the stylist just done drying her hair. The younger girls smiled looking at Alexis. 

 

"Of course she will. Don't worry too much unnie, you look great with that hair color." Standing up she faced them who has this smile on their faces. 

 

"Are you just saying that because you choose this hair color and told her that you will take care of it." Jungyeon pouted making her laugh. "Just kidding so shall we?" 

 

The girls who is sitting at the salon's lounge gasped as they saw Alexis. "Oh my god unnie!" Nayeon squeals jumping up and down looking at Alexis who is smiling shyly. The girls gather around the taller girl excited with her new hair color. 

 

Her eyes landed to Mina who still her eyes locked to her, hanging open. Following the line of sight of Alexis they chuckled at Mina's reaction. Giving each other a signal they excuse thenselves leaving the two love birds alone. 

 

"You don't like it?" Alexis asked walking towards the younger girl. Mina smiled her hands caressing her hair. 

 

"I love it Alex!" She exclaimed. The now ash gray haired girl chuckled looking at Mina's hair. 

 

"You didn't change much about your hair." She said playing with her hair. 

 

"Because you said that you like this hair and it suits me." Smiling they exits the salon with Mina holding Alexis' arms. 

 

 

After their trip to salon they went staright to the company as they will have their meeting with the producers of their upcoming album. Alexis was outside the practice room where I.O.I was practicing leaning her head she fished out something from her pocket. 

 

"Should I give this to you now?" She whispered looking at the mp3 player that she's holding. She asked helped with Mina's member especially Chaeyoung, Jungyeon, Nayeon and Jihyo to prepare her surprise for the latter. 

 

Her thoughts broke when the maknae line approached her. "Hey. Where's the others?" She asked looking at the trio. 

 

"Uhh they are in their way." Her brows raised when Chaeyoung spoke not meeting her eyes. She's about to ask her but the other girls came but no Mina on sight. 

 

"Where's M..." Before she can finished her sentence she saw Mina walking with Mark who is smiling from ear to ear. All the girls looked at Alexis who is looking at the duo. 

 

"Hey Alexis." Mark greeted patting her shoulder she just nod her head not looking at Mina. 

 

"Hey." She said forcing a smile. 

 

"So Mina I'll fetch you later okay?" Mark said earning a weak nod from the Japanese girl. "Bye girls. Bye Alexis." As Mark left Alexis carries their bag not saying a single word. 

 

 

"Alex can we talk?" 

 

"Girls go and take a quick shower and after that we will have our dinner." The girls enters their room leaving the two with Mina following Alexis and the older girl not looking at the latter. 

 

"Lex we need to talk." She said following Alexis at the kitchen. 

 

"Mina you should go and prepare. Mark will be here anytime soon." The latter's voice is calm but she knows that she's mad. She knows that Alexis doesn't want Mark all being too close to her. 

 

"Alexis we need to talk!" She yells catching Alexis off guard. 

 

"Go now Mina and Mark will be here anytime soon."

 

"Goddamn it Alexis we need to talk!"

 

"There is nothing to talk about Mina! There is nothing! Now go ahead and prepare, Mark will be here soon!" She didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter