Chapter 14

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my gosh!" Jinky slapped Alex's shoulder as she's laughing at whatever Alex is saying. As she arrives here at the pineapple farm she's always clinging at Alex arm making me annoyed. 

"Mina are you okay?" Momo nudge my shoulder making me averted my attention to her. She's still eating the coconut meat that Alex gave her. 

"Yeah yeah I'm okay." I said drinking the juice. Scoffing she rolled her eyes at me. 

"Come on we know you are not okay." Sana said and I ran my hand in frustration. 

"You already know and you are still asking me." I said with the hint of annoyance in my voice. 

"Oh our Miguri is jealous." Jihyo joined the teasing and I just sat under the tree pouting. 

"You can't blame me. Since she arrives here she's always pulling Alex with her." Mumbling, I lowered my head not wanting to look at Alex and Jinky. They are walking around with Jinky who is, well clinging tightly at Alex who is just talking. 

"You okay girls?" Justine, Alex's cousin who is a year younger than her approached us smiling. We all nod. "Is it fine if I join you?" He said, as getting a yes he sat beside me but giving me a safe distance. 

He talks with my members while I distracts myself, picking up a small stick I starts to draw a circle on the ground. "Hey Mina are you alright?" He asked me. Lifting my head I was welcomed by his smile. To be honest he is good looking. 

"Yeah! I'm alright." I answered, he nods looking at Alex and Jinky. 

"You know." He pointed at the two. "I think they look good together." Oh my gosh! I felt like someone pinch me in the heart as Justine said that. "We all thought that they will be together but I guess they are just bestfriends, I just don't know to Jinky." Shrugging his shoulder he sip on his juice. 

My eyes averted at the two who is now sitting under the tree away from us. Jinky's head is resting at Alex shoulder. He is right. They do look good together. Okay Mina! There are things you can do to distract yourself with those two. But damn it! Jinky's voice is a little annoying as her voice is echoing around the open feild which is bounching back as we are just on the feet of the mountain. She's really loud! I don't wanna be violent but I want to plug this whole pineapple on her loud mouth.

We are back at the house and luckily Jinky didn't tag along. At last! Some peace to my ears and I know my members also feels the same. We went straight to the room as Alex's mom said that we should freshen up, which is a good idea as it's hot here. 

I sat on the bed that I am sharing with Jihyo when I saw Alex carrying Lily who is sleepy, trying her best to stay awake which is cute. Humming some slow song for Lily she enters our room smiling. 

"Can we stay here first? It's kinda messy and noisy at our room." She said softly which we agreed. She settled Lily at the sofa bed across our bed laying beside Lily. Shifting position she laid on top of Alex, who just patted her softly. Finally her eyes are closing. 

"Hey!" Alex whispered enough for us to hear, she's looking at me. "Sorry if I didn't spend that much time with you guys. You know Jinky is a little extra clinging this day." She said. I just nod s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter