Chapter 23

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina was mad at Chaeyoung for accidentally hitting me with the ball. After the dinner that Pinky oppa and Chooney oppa pay for we went home straight with Mina cleaning my wound. 

 

"Ouch Mina!" I exclaimed holding her hand. "Hey what's happening to you?" I asked, her eyes softens looking at my brow. 

 

"Sorry sorry." She kissed my forehead apologizing. 

 

"It's fine we should head to bed now." Before we can stand from our seats Chaeyoung appeared with Tzuyu and Dahyun tailing behind. 

 

"Mina unnie." Chaeyoung mumbled. "Unnie I'm sorry. I... I didn't mean to hurt Alexis unnie. It was an accident." Looking at Mina I saw her frowning not looking at the maknae line. 

 

"Unnie we didn't mean what happened. We are playing and we throw the ball and yeah Alexis unnie got hit we are sorry." Dahyun said holding Mina's arm. She let out a sigh and I know the maknae line was forgiven. 

 

"Unnie you love us too right? You love us too as much as you love Alexis unnie. We didn't want what happen. We are really sorry." Tzuyu mumbled hugging the now smiling Mina the younger girls trapped Mina and showered her with kisses all over her face. It makes me smile that these girls loves each other like a real sister. 

 

"Okay you are forgiven now. Just.. yah stop kissing me." Whinning the maknaes pulled away from Mina who is fixing the first aid kit. The kids keeps on bugging her chanting that Mina loves them too. 

 

"We should head to bed kids let's go let's go." Mina and I walked the kids to the bed who gave us a hug and kiss to our cheeks making us smile. Next is I walked Mina to her room but she didn't opened the door and just looks at me. 

 

"Something on my face?" I asked, shaking her head she brushed my hair. 

 

"Please be more careful next time babe. Look you are injured." Moving closer I rest my forehead on her shoulder. Slowly her arms wrapped around me pulling me closer. Closing my eyes I enjoys her touch making me relax. 

 

 

 

*Mina's POV*

 

We heard Alex and Junkil oppa laughing loudly with Alex laying on the floor clutching her stomach. We are at the company before we go to the broadcasting station. 

 

"What's wrong with them?" Jihyo asked standing beside me. Alex was now tearing uo because of laughing. 

 

"Oh my gosh I am glad we make that bet last night." Junkil oppa said. Last night Alex told me that the managers wants to play LOL last night. I guess they made a bet again. 

 

"My stomach aigoo I am forming an abs now." She said and I got curious and poke Alex's stomach and wow it's hard. Her laughing got violently when someone enters the room wearing some type of costume. 

 

"Who is that?" I asked holding my laugh but failed when I heard Alex's laugh. Slapping the wall she shook her head. The same with Junkil oppa who is laughing loudly. 

 

"It's Pinky oppa." She answered fanning her now red face. "He teamed up with Chooney oppa again and they lost. So the bet was they will wear Twice Man costume. Chooney oppa use his advantage being a senior and let Pinky oppa to wear it."

 

With that all of us laughs that makes Pinky oppa sulking. "Yah stop laughing Alexis." He points to Alex who hits the wall. "Seriously what are the things that you can't do? I will never make a bet when Alexis is not on my team." He exits the room following him to the car. Oh my gosh poor Pinky oppa but this is so funny. 

 

 

We settled inside the waiting room with I.O.I using the same room which is fun. The maknae line blend with the maknaes of I.O.I playing uno cards while the rest and I are talking. Alex sitting on the corner of the room talking with her sister. 

 

A couple of knocks on the door can be heard and soon Mark peeked his head smiling. 

 

"Hi." He greeted, he is with Yugyeom waving at us. "Hey I brought cakes for the two groups." He announced entering the room placing the two boxes of cakes on the table. "Uh it's for congratulating both groups for their comebacks." Scratching the back of his head he looks at me. 

 

"Oh hey Alexis noona." Yugyeom saw Alex who stood up tucking her phone inside her pocket. 

 

"Hey." She said and the atmosphere turns awkward. She looks at the cake and smiled. 

 

"Oh noona I heard from Junkil hyung that you played basketball the other time. Why don't we play next time?" Yugyeom said and he really look so excited. 

 

"Oh yeah we don't have schedule later. Why don't we play later?" Mark followed Alex seems in deep thoughts as her brows are meeting at the center. 

 

"I'll ask their manager first. But later sounds good." The duo high five each other Mark wrapped his arm around Alex's shoulder which makes her uncomfortable. 

 

The girls ate the cake while mine and Alex are still untouched. Alex left the room as the manager discussed something and I know she doesn't want to talk about Mark. The girls just looked at me while the I.O.I members did the same with Somi and the maknae l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter